(DEAD) Men of War : Vietnam PCDL FREE @ Gamefly (Activates on Steam)

Meatyflakes

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Edit - Guess I was 100% wrong, appears to activate on Steam!

Morning All,

Just was trolling some download sites and noticed that Gamefly has Men of War : Vietnam for free from now until Thursday. I'm almost 100% positive you will need to download the gamefly client to download/install the game.

Reviews seems mixed, but free is free, and it could be a great way to figure out if the 1C pack Amazon is offering at some point this week is worth your time.

http://www.gamefly.com/Download-Men-of-War-Vietnam-Standard-Edition/5000930/#.UDyz4qPcx8E

Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ShadowJT']They give you two keys for Multiplayer and Activation. You can input Multiplayer key into steam if you have it.[/QUOTE]

Awesome, thanks for this! The key registered on Steam with no trouble. Nice to avoid the Gamefly client, as I am still annoyed with the company for how the transfer from Direct2Drive was handled.

[quote name='ShadowJT']They give you two keys for Multiplayer and Activation. You can input Multiplayer key into steam if you have it.[/QUOTE]

Interesting, so if you pop the code in steam (for the mp), it adds the entire game to Steam? I assume it would, just want to triple check before editing the title/op.

[quote name='m6oo']Thanks OP, but it's asking for a Credit Card #...anyone else getting that?[/QUOTE]

Yes. You can put most anything in though, an expired card worked for me.

These Gamefly assholes won't even let me "purchase" the game with my valid credit card. It's free. Jesus Christ.

[quote name='kennyb324']Thanks for the heads up

Free's the best kind of deal there is *tosses game into the backlog*[/QUOTE]

By the time I get around to playing this, they'll be paying people to download it :lol:

Looks to be dead. Clicking the link sends you to the front download page, not the game itself and the game can't be found by searching.

My order and codes are still available. I wonder what happened. Did you guys actually see your codes on the order page? It's possible your orders were canceled because there were no actual codes for you.

[quote name='louiedog']My order and codes are still available. I wonder what happened. Did you guys actually see your codes on the order page? It's possible your orders were canceled because there were no actual codes for you.[/QUOTE]They probably had some limit that was hit almost immediately, so they decided to screw over anyone who had an order that exceed the quantity.

Complete crap in how they're playing it.

Damn, sorry to hear some of you guys didn't get the game. I should've grabbed it this morning, ah well. Doubt it'll come back, but if it does I'll bump the thread.

I mean really though, they offer a game for free for 3 days, and they run out of keys in like 5 hours...wtf....

bread's done
Back