[Dead] More random Overstockage - 2 Dolla Deals

Gycot

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
http://www.overstock.com/cgi-bin/d2...&PRO_SSUB_CAT=999&CAT_SORTBY=1&CAT_SKUPAGE=24

First time searching Overstock, so if this is not big news feel free to bury this thread.

2 bucks -
Game Boy Advance - Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu
Xbox - Spawn
Xbox - Sims Bustin Out
Nintendo Gamecube - Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games
GameCube - NFL Street
GBA - Dragonball Z: Goku II
PlayStation 2 - Def Jam Vendetta
Xbox - X 2: Wolverine`s Revenge
GC - Sonic Adventure DX Directors Cut (Out of stock)
Xbox: Deus Ex - Invisible War
XBox Freedom Fighters
Xbox - SSX 3: Out Of Bounds
PlayStation 2 - Wild Arms 3

Nothing new or exciting, but i was able to find one or two I wanted.

(i dont think I saw these deals anywhere else on the forum, but if i missed some, flame away)

[quote name='Duo_Maxwell'][quote name='suko_32']There has to be a catch[/quote]

That's what I'm thinking, Overstock has screwed me before...[/quote]

How? I really want 2 Wario Ware Incs.

Nice deal, Gycot! I picked up the Sims and NFL Street. You'll have to manually search for these as they don't seem to pop up on the VGames "sort by price" listing. Thanks again and welcome to the boards!!

Dear Kevin,

Thank you for placing your first order with Overstock.com. We are pleased you have shopped with us.

The following item(s) are included with this order:

Order No. Item Quantity
xxxxx PlayStation 2 - Wild Arms 3, SON72032- PS2 W 1
xxxxx Nintendo Game - Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games 1

Your order has been received and is being processed. Once the processing has been completed and all of your items have been shipped; you will receive a final confirmation email. We will contact you within three business days if any difficulties occur during the processing of your order.

i THINK APO/FPO means they ship to military sites, but they should also send to normal addresses as well. (Army Post Office/fleet post office.)

From the overstock faq:
Yes. We can ship certain items to APO/FPO destinations for our low $2.95 shipping rate. You can identify items that can be shipped to an APO/FPO address by our special ***APO/FPO*** indicator displayed on the product page.
Items shipped to APO/FPO destinations will be delivered to the APO/FPO address within 5-10 business days. Final delivery of those items will be subject to the terms and conditions of APO/FPO services.

Well, I grabbed:

PS2
Wild Arms 3
Def Jam Vendetta
Champions of Norrath: Realms of EverQuest

XBOX
X 2: Wolverine`s Revenge
Freedom Fighters
Sims Bustin Out

GCN
NFL Street
Wario Ware Inc.: Mega Party Games

GBA
Dragonball Z: Goku II

Sonic Adventure was already out of stock :(

Already got my confirmation email! Thanks for the post! We'll see what unfolds....

Just placed an order for Sims, Spawn, and Wolverine's Revenge all for Xbox. Less than $10. Too bad I don't have a PS2 or I'd have gotten more games.

The good titles were OOS within five minutes of the OP's posting this deal.

I had NFL Street , Champions of Norrath, Nascar, and Max Payne 2 in my cart, and when I went to pay all had become OOS.

Arc the Lad and Def Jam Vendetta are still in stock as of my posting this, but I have no interest in those without the others.

Yeah, I had Wario Ware in my cart then *poof* they were gone. I'm very mad right now. I'm gonna countinue the search for $2 games.

[quote name='Gycot']I was able to drive a dozen titles out of stock in a matter of minutes? This much power is intoxicating....[/quote]

I got in on everything I wanted. Let me personally thank you 1000 times over, and might I say, Welcome to CAG! This has to be the best 2nd post of all time. Good god, fucking awesome.

A few other games in the deal:

GC - Freedom Fighters
GC - DBZ Budokai
GC - NASCAR: From Dirt to Daytona

PS2 - Amplitude
PS2 - Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits
PS2 - Max Payne 2
PS2 - Everquest Online Adventures
PS2 - Champions of Norrath: Realms of Everquest
PS2 - NCAA Gamebreaker 2003
PS2 - JamPack Winter 2002 ($3)
PS2 - JamPack Summer 2003 T-Version ($4)

Wow, thanks OP.
I got in on
Amplitude
Spawn
Arc the Lad
Wolverine

For less than $4 each shipped, how can you go wrong?

SSX 3
Wario Ware
both disappeared from my cart,

It will be interesting to see if these show up or get cancelled

I think this was the best post ever, i loved how the OP just said, oh by the way i think this is a good deal, as if this wasn't absoluetely amazing.

[quote name='evilmax17'][quote name='Gycot']I was able to drive a dozen titles out of stock in a matter of minutes? This much power is intoxicating....[/quote]

I got in on everything I wanted. Let me personally thank you 1000 times over, and might I say, Welcome to CAG! This has to be the best 2nd post of all time. Good god, shaq-fuing awesome.[/quote]

I too got everything I wanted (Except SADX), so thank you so much. Bloody excellent second post mate.

huge thanks for posting this.
i added almost every non-sports title to my cart, a total of around 15 games. ended up with 10.

Holy crap, this is dying fast.

Managed to grab two copies of the following, for a friend and myself:

- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits PS2
- Wild Arms 3 PS2
- Def Jam Vendetta PS2

The following were out of stock within 5 minutes of this post and final checkout process:

- Champions of Norrath PS2
- Freedom Fighters XBOX
- SSX 3 XBOX
- Sims Bustin' Out XBOX
- Madden 2004 XBOX

Too bad, I could've used a couple more $2 games.

I'm starting to wonder if this stuff is supposed to be $20.00 and someone missed a zero when they updated. They probably hired the web guy from EBgames that got fired for the snafu there. He's at it again!

DEAD

Yeap sorry i got some of the links working now Sad half the stuff i wanted was gone. i was able to get

PlayStation 2 - Wild Arms 3 (SON72032- PS2 W) US Postal Service 1 $2.00

77722 Xbox - X 2: Wolverine`s Revenge (XB X2 Wolverin) US Postal Service 1 $2.00

81081 GBA - Dragonball Z: Goku II US Postal Service 2 $4.00

81452 NGC - Dragon BallZ: Budokai US Postal Service 1 $2.00

85507 Game Boy Advance - Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu US Postal Service 1 $2.00

if i get the games does anyone want Wolverines revenge have no idea why i ordered it lol

bread's done
Back