[Dead] More random Overstockage - 2 Dolla Deals

The site is slowin' down for me...some pages aren't loading (I get a "temporarily down" message). The site's probably gettin' slammed like crazy.

wow that died fast...im kinda upset that norath and wario ware got pulled from my cart...but not like ill see any of the things i ordered anyways ^^

Only managed to pick up Wild Arms and Arc the lad. But thanks anyways. And to think I almost picked up Arc the Lad for $14 this weekend.

[quote name='dcfox']Only managed to pick up Wild Arms and Arc the lad. But thanks anyways. And to think I almost picked up Arc the Lad for $14 this weekend.[/quote]

You are witnessing the pinacle of cheapness folks. A man who actually might have felt he spent to much if he bought A the Lad for $14. What has CAG done to us all?

Some pages are still working for me, apparently. I think I'm about to try ordering Champions of Norrath and some other PS2 games.

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like it's OOS.

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='dcfox']Only managed to pick up Wild Arms and Arc the lad. But thanks anyways. And to think I almost picked up Arc the Lad for $14 this weekend.[/quote]

You are witnessing the pinacle of cheapness folks. A man who actually might have felt he spent to much if he bought A the Lad for $14. What has CAG done to us all?[/quote]

i paid 40 for it and i dont feel ripped off...amazing game

[quote name='supadupacheap'][quote name='dcfox']Only managed to pick up Wild Arms and Arc the lad. But thanks anyways. And to think I almost picked up Arc the Lad for $14 this weekend.[/quote]

You are witnessing the pinacle of cheapness folks. A man who actually might have felt he spent to much if he bought A the Lad for $14. What has CAG done to us all?[/quote]

Seriously, I thought that the emergence of the $5 game was the best we'd ever see. 2 bucks? THAT'S CHEAPER THAN A GALLON OF MILK!

The Site is pretty slow for me b4 i checkout "Sim, Wario wares, and Madden 2004 is Out of Stock" but at least i got (1) Dragon Ball Z (PS2), (2) Dragon Ball Z (GBA) (1) Def Jam V (PS2) for $10 is not Bad deal at all.

I know alot peoples pickup GREAT titles then HIT GR !!

[quote name='Rig']Damn....most are gone now...I only ended up with seven of them! :([/quote]

only on this website could someone be dissapointed with ONLY getting 7 games

:rofl:

heres my order confirmation:

Order No. Item Quantity
10990194 PlayStation 2 - Wild Arms 3, SON72032- PS2 W 2
10990194 GBA - Dragonball Z: Goku II 2
10990194 NGC - Dragon BallZ: Budokai 1
10990194 PS2 - Amplitude 1
10990194 PlayStation 2 - Arc The Lad: Twilight of the Spirits 1
10990194 PlayStation 2 - Def Jam Vendetta 1
10990194 PS2 - Pelican Race 'N Play Wireless Controller 2
10990194 Game Boy Advance - Dragon Ball Z: Taiketsu 2
10990194 Pelican Tomahawk Flight Stick for Xbox, X Box Flight St 1

[quote name='Odibil']Holy crap, this is dying fast.

Managed to grab two copies of the following, for a friend and myself:

- Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits PS2
- Wild Arms 3 PS2
- Def Jam Vendetta PS2

The following were out of stock within 5 minutes of this post and final checkout process:

- Champions of Norrath PS2
- Freedom Fighters XBOX
- SSX 3 XBOX
- Sims Bustin' Out XBOX
- Madden 2004 XBOX

Too bad, I could've used a couple more $2 games.[/quote]

I got the same 3 but only 1 copy each thanks OP

damn! all games i wanted to play i got 'cept max payne 2, sonic adventure, and everquest... heres what i ended up with:
DBX budokai (GC)
Amplitude (ps2)
Arc the lad (ps2)
Wild arms 3 (ps2)
SSX 3 (xbox)
Def jam vendetta (ps2)
Sims bustin out (xbox)
NFL street (GC)
wario ware (GC)

not bad... not bad at all!

and the best buy is not video game, look at this watch:

Franck Muller 'Conquistador Lady' 18-kt. Yellow Gold Watch
List Price: $10,957.99
Our Price: $2.00
Save: $10,955.99 (99%)

Id like to believe its a price mistake too (since I missed out) but if you look you ll see they blowout Dvd,books,etc at $2-$4 so there is a decent chance this is legit.

Some games are marked OOS in your cart (i.e. CoN), but others aren't (i.e. Amplitude)...is it even worth trying to checkout with those, or will I get shafted at the end of checkout? Sounds like everything is gone now.

Well, I'm done. They still have DBZ: Budokai for NGC if anyone wants. It's funny how they use the PS2 picture for it though. Thanks again OP!

Grabbed 4 copies of Arc, Wild Arms, and Amplitude. That'll take care of my Christmas shopping for everyone I know with a PS2. :)

[quote name='dcxx20']i think this is a price mistake and probably no one will get it at this price...[/quote]

We can dream can't we?

Sorry NOt dead but looks like everything is gone unless my PC is craping out on me again i got 6 games for 15 bucks if anyone wants the xmen game let me know IF i get it i will sell it dirt cheap

Notice I clicked on Madden 2004 it said 44.99 ???

[quote name='dcxx20']and the best buy is not video game, look at this watch:

Franck Muller 'Conquistador Lady' 18-kt. Yellow Gold Watch
List Price: $10,957.99
Our Price: $2.00
Save: $10,955.99 (99%)[/quote]

Ok if you are not joking on that you just made a few months salary

ncaa gamebreaker 3
amplitude
a couple different dragonball z games for all platforms

in stock as of now

i just ordered almost 18 games, for like $40

You know, the worst part about these kind of deals is, Ill still feel bad I missed out even thought the "window of opportunity" was like 10min tops. Why? And its not like other deals I got will dull the pain. DAMN MY DISEASED MIND!

bread's done
Back