*DEAD* Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes! *DEAD*

[quote name='WeaponX2099']how long does it take for them to send a verification email.[/quote]

Today is my 4th day. If i don't get it by 4PM EST, im calling them. A lot of people had to wait a week to get their emails, but after you order the shoes, you only have to wait 2 days for them to arrive.

[quote name='UltimoRey']Anyone know how big the shoes go to?[/quote]

Size 12.

[quote name='WeaponX2099']I got my code, and I'm gonna order MY ADIDAS tonight[/quote]

Same! I have to go to Kohls to try them on first.

[quote name='AkariK']So can I just click 'play again' as soon as I load the video and I have an MC in the url?[/quote]

MS = You won
MC = You lost

[quote name='traininvain']is everyone going for the old school adidas superstars? the running shoes look legit.[/quote]

Yea, but the old school kicks seem to be easier to win.

I am stacking my points i am going to do a massive dump once i get 100. i am sitting at 25 now with about half the previous list i posted left to redeem for.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']
MS = You won
MC = You lost[/quote]

Hah, I just tried that and it said I won, and then when I try the MS again I lose. I wonder if I'm eligible to win some kicks now D:

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Got my shoes today!![/quote]

!!!
Didn't you order it yesterday? You actually got them today!?!?!

[quote name='Marion517']Anyone know how small the shoes go? My (favorite) nephew wants a pair, and he's like a size 4.[/quote]

The smallest size is size 1 in men's.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']!!!
Didn't you order it yesterday? You actually got them today!?!?!

[/quote]

Ordered about midnight, shipped at 9am from Kentucky, Here, IL, at 2pm next day.
Not bad at all.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Size 12. [/QUOTE]

Only up to Size 12?

Weak.

I thought 13 was a pretty common size these days... no more shoe entries for me.

-E

[quote name='WeaponX2099']Ordered about midnight, shipped at 9am from Kentucky, Here, IL, at 2pm next day.
Not bad at all.[/quote]

Cool. I hope i get mine tommorrow!

[quote name='georox']0 wins at all. All my entries are going shoes. I need a new pair. Bad.[/quote]

Try it 11-12 AM or PM EST.

Most of the wins seem to happen during that time period.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Try it 11-12 AM or PM EST.

Most of the wins seem to happen during that time period.[/quote]

Thanks much guys. Entered just a minute ago, and scored the old kicks. This thread is awesome.

glad we're starting to see some progress here.. though i want to hear about someone winning the xbox/tv or the arcade machine! has anyone heard about people having success with winning either of those?

[quote name='traininvain']glad we're starting to see some progress here.. though i want to hear about someone winning the xbox/tv or the arcade machine! has anyone heard about people having success with winning either of those?[/quote]

Yes. On slickdeals 1 person has won the arcade machine and another person has won the xbox/tv. Also, a couple of people have won the new shoes and racing packages.

We have yet to see someone win the cars.

The older my parents get and the older I get the less soda they buy sadly. This house use to be fully stocked with the due. Today its very rare thanks Mom :(.

Anyways didnt win anything.

55 plays total. Probably 10 on the xbox, 20 on new kicks, 25 on old kicks - and all my entries go to old kicks now. Damn, I really need some new shoes, too... I've taken to clicking 'Play Now' as soon as the video starts if the url is MC. I hope I'm doing it right.

I just won a pair of shoes. Is there anything I need to click on the page or should I just get something in the Email? My frirst time this morning.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']Congrats!

You don't have to do anything but wait for the email. You'll have to wait about a week.[/QUOTE]

Ok cool. I havnt got the Email yet :(. So you are saying it should take a week for the Mail or the package?

so how are people keeping track of all their codes? just keeping the caps / writing down codes and bringing em home?

i went to the mobile site from my blackberry as well (wap.oldschoolornew.com), is anyone doing that?

[quote name='packerfan10']Ok cool. I havnt got the Email yet :(. So you are saying it should take a week for the Mail or the package?[/quote]

A week to get your email.

[quote name='becuzimbrown']A week to get your email.[/QUOTE]Ok thank you so much for clearing that up. I can live my life again. >_>

[quote name='chuckstudios']Thanks for the free codes, CAG! I just won an arcade cabinet![/quote]

Only ten tries and you win the arcade cabinet? Lucky grumble grumble...

J/k, congratulatiosn! Good to finally see a CAGer win something substantial!

bread's done
Back