*DEAD* Mountain Dew's Old School/New School Sweepstakes! *DEAD*

[quote name='The Midget']hehe, I'd have to be fair about it. If a CAG'er gave me a code that won, then it would only be fair to give them first crack at the 360. Jus' sayin'.

Alas, however....0-45. Bastardos![/quote]

are you using the AMP everyday codes or the dew codes?

ok i just won another old school shoe at 10:00 am. but i already gave one for my brother. soo if anyone want a shoe ill traded it (ask me). if you have a Gameboy Micro or FF game for psp ill be happy to trade the shoe for that. but give me a week, you know the code take forever to send.

[quote name='rickyff7']ok i just won another old school shoe at 10:00 am. but i already gave one for my brother. soo if anyone want a shoe ill traded it (ask me). if you have a Gameboy Micro or FF game for psp ill be happy to trade the shoe for that. but give me a week, you know the code take forever to send.[/quote]

better hope you have different addresses for you & "your brother"

[quote name='Coyotezeye']better hope you have different addresses for you & "your brother"[/quote]

yeah, that the reason why i want to trade it.

UH OH

So the other day I emptied my gmail's spam box (had over 500 in it). Come to find out, these emails with the codes to redeem for the kicks have been sorted into the spam boxes...

Is there anyway to get them to resend that email with the code? they should be able to see i never redeemed it, right? my account shows that i won, and it's been like 2-3 weeks since, so im sure i deleted it with my spam...

halp?

WOO, won old school kicks, 1/117. Now I can waste the rest of my plays on the xbox...

I really hope the mail doesn't go into spam like that other guy...

won the old kicks about a week ago, and got the generic GC code($65 value) to use on the ADIDAS site. I looked around the site and found a pair of soccer cleats I wanted and added them to the cart. Used the GC code and bingo, took $65 off. Got them in the mail yesterday. So it looks like you don't have to get the superstar's or response 16's

that's flipping awesome - i wasn't too hot on the superstars, but there's definitely other stuff i wanted to look at. although their basketball jersey collection isn't too hot.

[quote name='traininvain']that's flipping awesome - i wasn't too hot on the superstars, but there's definitely other stuff i wanted to look at. although their basketball jersey collection isn't too hot.[/quote]

my bro won the respone 16's and got a $95 GC, went and bought a Spain Soccer Jersey

[quote name='GoddessTio']Hey, they changed the losing animation for the 360 deal - I thought I'd won for a sec, but noooooo. Jerks.[/quote]

Oh that's just a low blow. It seems they changed all the videos, and added extra videos just to mess with us.

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone here won the 360 yet? Im more interested in the TV more then anything but a free 360 as long as it dont Ring out would be nice...

Im currently 0-47 most of these are cap codes my brother gives to me.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Happy 4th guys, heres a code off a 1 liter mt dew

JJPPA
NSPSM[/quote]

The code has been used, according to the site.

Note that I did not use this code, but the site is returning the message as if it has been.

[quote name='xGunCrazyx']gave it a shot
i only play for the shoes lol[/QUOTE]

I would think the bulk of people here are playing for the shoes, probably because there's more and the odds are better. Of course, we have our 360/HDTV combo plays here and there, and a guy even won the classic arcade console. Anyone playing for the car or that Nascar package thing?

[quote name='Link927']I would think the bulk of people here are playing for the shoes, probably because there's more and the odds are better. Of course, we have our 360/HDTV combo plays here and there, and a guy even won the classic arcade console. Anyone playing for the car or that Nascar package thing?[/quote]

I randomly play all of them but the cars. I really don't want to deal with all the crazy stuff that would come with the car legally.

After winning the old school kicks (1/117), I was paranoid about checking my email every day to make sure it didn't go into spam, but today I realized I was checking the wrong stupid email. I forgot that the sweepstakes used a yahoo email (which I use as a disposable email for free offers and stuff and I clear out indiscriminately every now and then - and I think I cleared it yesterday...). Just in case the email hasn't come yet (I won on 6/29), what email does the winning message come from so I can put that in my contact list?

And to the guy that thinks he deleted his message, did you get closure? I might be in the same boat...

Edit: It says 5 business days, so maybe it hasn't come yet...

if I didn't use a yahoo account, is that ok? Whe registering, i just changed my yahoo account to my gmail one...

I won the old school kicks on 06/28, but no email yet:( It says 5 business days to receive the email. Maybe July 4th didn't count?

from what it sounds like, it sounds like a lot of people are having to wait a little bit for their e-mails. that being said, i haven't heard of anyone who hasn't eventually gotten their e-mail.. so hang tight, it'll come.

i won a pair of superstars on 6/27 and still haven't received my email. Let me know when you have gotten yours ^^

It takes about 6 days to get an e-mail. The rules say something like 4 days, but it takes 6. The good news is that the shipping is also free and it only takes 2-3 days to get the shoes once you place your order. Got mine last week and I'm lovin' them!

[quote name='jaydizzle']It takes about 6 days to get an e-mail. The rules say something like 4 days, but it takes 6. The good news is that the shipping is also free and it only takes 2-3 days to get the shoes once you place your order. Got mine last week and I'm lovin' them![/quote]

That's nice and all, but 6/27 (6/29 in my case) is a lot more than 6 days ago. Thanks for trying though.

I emailed them and got a reply saying to call their customer service. I was told that they are way behind on processing the winners, so anything won from June 25th on will be sent by July 14th. Takes a load off my back, I was so worried I'd deleted the email by accident.

glad to hear that they aren't ripping us off. I was scared because i won 1 pair of old school kicks, and got them already. Then made another email and won another pair

new info update: i got an e-mail from mountain dew myself.

they said that all the "non-winners" at the end of the promotion will be automatically entered into a final sweepstakes, in which they're going to give free mountain dew hats to 2,000 of those folks that haven't won.

so if you haven't won anything so far, you might get something. they also noted that the whole promotion ends 8/11, so we have about a month left.

Nice, got my code. Now I need to decide if I want to take the Superstar 2s or look for a different pair of shoes...

Edit: wtf gay... I still have to pay tax? This is the lamest instant win prize ever.

[quote name='AkariK']Nice, got my code. Now I need to decide if I want to take the Superstar 2s or look for a different pair of shoes...

Edit: wtf gay... I still have to pay tax? This is the lamest instant win prize ever.[/quote]

Eh, if you don't want it I'll take it =P

[quote name='stevieraveon']I got my shoes code today. (Won on 6/28)[/quote]

Nice win! I just entered in 2 codes today for the Classic Arcade machine and shoes also but no dice :cry:

I guess ill try one of the codes on the main page of this thread

bread's done
Back