DEAD - MW3 Hardened Edition 360 - GS (online)

[quote name='SteveDaWonder']Says it is a Pre-Order[/QUOTE]

Right, the games not out yet. I posted the link because the Hardened edition is sold out everywhere.

tempted to buy this just to flip it but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle

I have a feeling they'll be making plenty more of these soon

[quote name='ssjmichael']tempted to buy this just to flip it but I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle[/QUOTE]

I sold mine for $200 already...but who knows if they'll still keep their value.

Am I missing something?
COD MW3 was available for preorder in all major retailers from a while now. Where is the deal ?

[quote name='mr_bungle']I sold mine for $200 already...but who knows if they'll still keep their value.[/QUOTE]

Yeah that's what I'm concerned about. Some are only going for like $140 or so which wouldn't be worth it after fees and such.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I already posted this in deal shopping section before you... please use search feature[/QUOTE]

Your thread is in the Deal discussion section, a search of the deals section wouldn't find your thread. And you can't expect him to search every section.

I'm sure this will be moved to the deal discussion section too

Sweet, I want one of these. Are they available for release-day delivery???

And yes this is a deal, because Hardened editions have previously been sold out.

[quote name='Jurassic425']Sweet, I want one of these. Are they available for release-day delivery???

And yes this is a deal, because Hardened editions have previously been sold out.[/QUOTE]

If you want overnight shiiping they charge you out the ass. that's why I'm not ordering it. This deal is only good for patient people.

[quote name='Hybrid5006']I already posted this in deal shopping section before you... please use search feature[/QUOTE]

I don't even look in that section, but awesome jop posting it before me.

[quote name='DX']Meh....Im walking into Walmart at 12:01 AM and buying the hardened.[/QUOTE]

You are playing with fire big time if you do this, as the other thread stated.

I really should get one of these to flip but I think they will print a lot more in the future and the value will plummet.

I swore I was going to stay away from CoD this time. But here I am, pre-ordering it, just because the stupid thing is currently hard to find. Sometimes I hate myself.

It's weird isn't it? I do the same thing to items, but I don't flip. If I buy something, it's because i want it, its mine. Even if I could turn a profit.

Thanks OP. Although me preordering it guarantees someone will find it clearanced at Target for $25 in three months.

Get to the checkout page and start over again. That's what I had to do and it worked. Hope they are actually in stock though. can't believe these are sold out everywhere when every other hardened edition didn't.

[quote name='sadunk']Get to the checkout page and start over again. That's what I had to do and it worked. Hope they are actually in stock though. can't believe these are sold out everywhere when every other hardened edition didn't.[/QUOTE]

MW2 might not have but the hardened edition for Black Ops sold out within a few weeks of release.

It is quite possible that if you are having problems checking out that your account is blacklisted by gamestop. I keep getting errors about problems with my CC information but I know enough to know that is gamestops passive agressive way of saying that I can no longer buy from them

Last edited by a moderator:
Black listed? what for ? I don't even buy games in their stores let alone online. I have to buy from them online since I can't find it anywhere else.

[quote name='wizzyx3']Black listed? what for ? I don't even buy games in their stores let alone online. I have to buy from them online since I can't find it anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

Okay then nevermind. I just know that I'm not the only one who has been blacklisted from the .com website for buying multiples of new and used games during their few good promotions each year.

If you don't buy from them then you have nothing to worry about; other then why you can't complete a checkout

[quote name='wizzyx3']Black listed? what for ? I don't even buy games in their stores let alone online. I have to buy from them online since I can't find it anywhere else.[/QUOTE]

I was blacklisted also recently, apparently as a part of a big fraud cleanup effort. The customer service department won't reverse it. Not sure what I did exactly to trigger it (sometimes I return stuff in store I ordered online and I've definitely taken advantage of a few glitches over the years). So, you're not alone. I imagine a few other cags have been swept up in the dragnet.

[quote name='SaraAB']I really should get one of these to flip but I think they will print a lot more in the future and the value will plummet.[/QUOTE]

I have never seen anything with a steelbook get a reprint. I do believe they only print one run of any steelbook. Correct me if I am wrong about that though. ;)

I don't think there will be any more prints of this. There may be excess inventory that is being held by retailers for release day but odds of a reprint are very very small. More likely they would just take a standard copy and pair it with an elite membership for $99.99. No reason for them to reprint this.

I see. I didn't even know that Gamestop blacklist people for returning stuff they dont want. I don't even shop there anyways so I could care less. Thanks for the help fellow cags.

[quote name='renoBeguH']If you'd like to try goHastings.com, I believe they're still taking pre-orders for the Hardened Edition for both the 360 and PS3 versions.

This link is for the 360 version:

http://www.gohastings.com/product/G...Warfare-3-Hardened-Edition/sku/285518026.uts#[/QUOTE]

I sense something bad happening with these GoHastings preorders. FYE is already mass cancelling orders due to "too much demand". I put an order in with them on 10/31 and it got cancelled today.

The word on Gohastings has been out for a few days including a link on SD yet they are still taking preorders. I'm not sure how big of a presence GoHastings has but I know when Super Mario All-stars was supposed to be limited (before the reprint) they took orders forever and then ended up cancelling most of them without so much as a cancellation e-mail. Don't get me wrong; I hope they all ship but the longer they continue to take orders the less likely they will

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have never seen anything with a steelbook get a reprint. I do believe they only print one run of any steelbook. Correct me if I am wrong about that though. ;)[/QUOTE]

I don't have that much experience with 360 games yet, sorry.

But hopefully I will be able to get a good price on ebay on the version that is in the limited edition console because that is what I am getting, and I have no intention of playing COD, getting the bundle cause its a limited edition and a good deal.

[quote name='SaraAB']I don't have that much experience with 360 games yet, sorry.

But hopefully I will be able to get a good price on ebay on the version that is in the limited edition console because that is what I am getting, and I have no intention of playing COD, getting the bundle cause its a limited edition and a good deal.[/QUOTE]

I could be wrong but I"m fairly certain that it's just a standard copy of the 360 game in the console bundle; that's how it was done for Gears 3

Best Buy just told me that they can not guarantee i will get a copy of the hardened edition since they have 6 preorders and are only receiving 7 copies (even if i am willing to pay for it in full now). Apparently, they were not taking preorders for that edition until it was announced. Shame on me for preordering at best buy early. I deserve to be punished for locking in my copy of the game before anyone else....

Anyhow, thanks to the OP. Looks like GS wins again.

so what about Sams or Costco on launch day? I'm not sure why I didnt have this preordered from Amazon but I dont. I hate buying from Gamestop, BB, or WM.

Oh and can you cancel an order with Gamestop online before it ships? In case Amazon gets some in before then...

[quote name='BingoBrown']I swore I was going to stay away from CoD this time. But here I am, pre-ordering it, just because the stupid thing is currently hard to find. Sometimes I hate myself.[/QUOTE]

You and me both...:wall:

bread's done
Back