DEAD - MW3 Hardened Edition 360 - GS (online)

Awesome .. went to my local Gamestop today and just learned that it was totally sold out .. went home sad =( .. come home check out CAG .. saw this thread .. order it .. now chilling happy =) .. thx OP! ^_^

[quote name='ZxT Vendetta']I have never seen anything with a steelbook get a reprint. I do believe they only print one run of any steelbook. Correct me if I am wrong about that though. ;)[/QUOTE]The only game I saw with a reprint that came in a steelbook and it's not even really a reprint was Dragon Age Origins. They changed cases partway through it being available from the cheaper metalpack they had initially to a true steelbook.

[quote name='Dijital']In for one as well - but I expect it to be cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Ugh! Don't say that, i will be pissed if they cancel my order

I think if anyone would have extra copies of this edition, it would be GS

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Now I'm scared Amazon will cancel my copy, I pre-ordered on the very last day :([/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry. Of all the retailers taking pre-orders, Amazon is the one most likely to take care of you. Even if by some weird mistake they don't send a Hardened Edition, I'd bet you can convince them to give you a vanilla version free of charge.

[quote name='GBAstar']I could be wrong but I"m fairly certain that it's just a standard copy of the 360 game in the console bundle; that's how it was done for Gears 3[/QUOTE]

It is the regular edition but I believe there is a card in the game for some sort of bonus DLC that you get only if you buy the console which could make the price of the game go up. For the gears bundle I think the DLC card was included in the case of the game so I assume that is how it will work for this bundle.

Ycking gamestop!! Their hotline is totally broken and they do not respond to any email. So I paid for overnight shipping to not get my game to the right place on time :(

bread's done
Back