[DEAD] Newegg $47.99 Pre-order Special On Select Games Through 2/15

Bosamba

CAGiversary!
Discounted prices and/or promo codes are valid till 11:59pm PT 02/15/2012.

Newegg.com is currently having a special on select game pre-orders.
All of the following are $47.99 with free standard shipping.

Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Use Promo Code EMCNHJF23)

Xbox 360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874129024&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74129024-L0I

Playstation 3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879233055&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79233055-L0I

Ninja Gaiden 3 (Use Promo Code EMCNHJF47)

Xbox 360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874148018&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74148018-L020B

Playstation 3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879247049&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79247049-L020B

Silent Hill: Downpour (Use Promo Code EMCNHJF52)

Xbox 360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874149049&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74149049-L020C

Playstation 3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879248096&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79248096-L020C

Armored Core V (Use Promo Code EMCNHJF95)

Xbox 360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874156030&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74156030-L021A

Playstation 3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879253081&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79253081-L021A

Street Fighter X Tekken (Use Promo Code EMCNHJF96)

Xbox 360 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16874129027&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-Xbox360Games-_-74129027-L021B

Playstation 3 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16879233058&nm_mc=EMC-IGNEFL021412&cm_mmc=EMC-IGNEFL021412-_-EMC-021412-Index-_-PS3Games-_-79233058-L021B

Last edited by a moderator:
How is newegg with their preorders? Do they ship on-time?

I've only ever used them for PC components.

I guess while I'm posting, is this the best deal on SFxT so far?

I am seriously thinking about Ninja Gaiden III, but something tells me just to hang out for it.

Silent Hill Downpour...sigh.....comon Konami release this game for 40 bucks...It's a single player only game and it's going to get buried at the price point.

[quote name='h4mx0r']How is newegg with their preorders? Do they ship on-time?

I guess while I'm posting, is this the best deal on SFxT so far?[/QUOTE]

I live in NE Florida and have received my pre-orders from them on Thursday of the release week.

I think it varies on how many distrutbition centers they have and how close they have one to you I had preordered twisted metal and when I first placed the order it said shipping from california but Im on the east coast yesterday it went into processing and shipped and is coming from TN it says I will have it by the 15th but I'm still thinking it might be a chance I have it later today maybe.But for $15 off to get it a couple of days later is still good to me think I might go on and order RE only thing holding me back is thinking if they make a "gold" version or GH with all the DLC on it

Edit: Forgot I also got a $20 gift card from newegg think I may go ahead and jump on it for $28 out of pocket

Boo newegg wont let me use my shoprunner account when i check out. Might just be operation racoon city. Hmm guess i can wait an extra day.

Armored Core V might be mine....I checked around and from what I've seen the pre-order bonuses from other retailers are just items that can be obtained in game anyway, so saving money seems like a better deal then. Thanks for posting this OP!

All of my Newegg preorders have arrived on the Thursday during the week of release. For Ninja Gaiden 3 and Resident Evil, waiting the two extra days will be worth it for me unless Amazon offers a nice credit. Thanks for sharing the codes.

Still no Tales of Graces f, I'm beginning to lose all hope of Newegg giving it the $48 pre-order treatment. No deals or credit on Amazon either. I haven't payed $60 for a new game in years, I truly hope I don't have to break that tradition.

I've preorder several games from Newegg and I get the game the same day of the games release. Then again I live in NYC and the warehouse they ship it from is from NJ when I check the tracking information. Also the preorder games get free 2 day ups shipping so you should receive it by Thursday the latest

Gah, I thought preorders were eligible for shoprunner... oh well, I'm going to lock in Raccoon City at $48, but I'm crossing my fingers TRU has it pop up at $45.

Also, I don't suppose there's been any word on Naruto UNS Generations getting one of these preorder deals, eh?

yeah i preordered twisted metal and it shipped yesterday, with an est delivery date of tomorrow(wed) so i'd say they're pretty decent about it.

Well, I for one will never pre-order with them again after they screwed up several recent releases. Most recently the Kingdom of Amalur, in which they WAY oversold pre-orders and proceeded to cancelled any that they couldn't fulfill (after release date, of course, and also after they raised the price back up to MSRP).

Others have had great luck, and compliment their customer service. Which is good, because if they cancel your order you will have to fight to get the pre-order deal again. If you are going to pre-order with them, make sure you do it early so you aren't left out if they miscalculate orders again.

Twisted Metal is on its way today according to UPS tracking, was shipped from NJ yesterday. Was on time with Uncharted 3 and Resistance 3.

Man, thinking of biting on that Raccoon City. I already have it preordered through amazon (LE version) but I might get this instead. I didn't get the LE for 10 off sadly.

[quote name='wugenius']Man, thinking of biting on that Raccoon City. I already have it preordered through amazon (LE version) but I might get this instead. I didn't get the LE for 10 off sadly.[/QUOTE]

That seems like $22 extra for a few extra things (assuming you don't live in a state which charges tax, that would make it more.)

[quote name='VidgamesgivemeA_D_D']Do they charge your card when the order ships or when you preorder?

Can you cancel your preorder at any time with no problems?[/QUOTE]

They charge it when it ships and I'm not sure how much trouble they'll give you, but it seems like they'll let you cancel it right away once it shows up on your preorder status.

[quote name='defpally']Well, I for one will never pre-order with them again after they screwed up several recent releases. Most recently the Kingdom of Amalur, in which they WAY oversold pre-orders and proceeded to cancelled any that they couldn't fulfill (after release date, of course, and also after they raised the price back up to MSRP).

Others have had great luck, and compliment their customer service. Which is good, because if they cancel your order you will have to fight to get the pre-order deal again. If you are going to pre-order with them, make sure you do it early so you aren't left out if they miscalculate orders again.[/QUOTE]

Thank you, FINALLY someone who knows what they are talking about when it comes to NewEgg. They screwed me over like this with both Fable III and Soul Calibur V.

[quote name='BigPoeticCanine']That seems like $22 extra for a few extra things (assuming you don't live in a state which charges tax, that would make it more.)[/QUOTE]

No tax from Amazon. And yeah that price difference is whats making me think of ordering from new egg. Though I don't want to get my order cancelled.

So, I order KOA reckoning and it never shipped. Went online and talked to a customer service rep and she said it was a second party vendor and she would send an e-mail and let me know something. The next day still nothing. I went back online and the CSR said the same thing. Later that day I got an e-mail that it was on back order (showing in stock at the full price). I go to my account and the ordered was voided by someone at new egg. NICE. So let me give a shout out to TRU who price matched in store. Thank you TRU. I will never pre-order from new egg again. also reckoning is a really good game...

[quote name='ElektroDragon']You have a 50/50 chance of Newegg honoring your pre-order or canceling it on you. That's been my experience.[/QUOTE]

Is that with big titles or lessing known games?

If they screw up the order, they can't steal my money. I'll get the money back and find a used NG3 and SH DP for $40ish (which is what I planned to do before I saw this thread anyway)

Weird I'm getting an AVG threat detect on the first page of this thread now; some png file from yourfreeistuff.com is triggering it.

[quote name='thingsfallnapart']I am seriously thinking about Ninja Gaiden III, but something tells me just to hang out for it. [/QUOTE]

I won't buy it until I see Sigma in the title.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ElektroDragon']Thank you, FINALLY someone who knows what they are talking about when it comes to NewEgg. They screwed me over like this with both Fable III and Soul Calibur V.[/QUOTE]

I thought they were just slow at times with preorders, didn't know they cancelled orders.

[quote name='roymustang']still no tales of graces f, i'm beginning to lose all hope of newegg giving it the $48 pre-order treatment. No deals or credit on amazon either. I haven't payed $60 for a new game in years, i truly hope i don't have to break that tradition.[/quote]
this!!

I missed the $45 sale for Street Fighter X Tekken a few weeks ago, so I'm lucky they're doing this now that I have money. Sold.

[quote name='twztid13']this!![/QUOTE]

56.99 on buy.com free ship and no tax..i mean its a matter of saving 10 dollars in tax and a few dollar off MSRP difference for me. Better then nothing.

[quote name='twztid13']this!![/QUOTE]

Not to bump a dead thread, but AMAZON did have a pre-order deal on Tales of Graces when they first listed it. ... for $39.99. :whistle2:D

Long gone now, but I locked in my pre-order then. ;-)

[quote name='MrNEWZ']Not to bump a dead thread, but AMAZON did have a pre-order deal on Tales of Graces when they first listed it. ... for $39.99. :whistle2:D

Long gone now, but I locked in my pre-order then. ;-)[/QUOTE]

That wasn't a pre-order deal, that was an error. They confused it with Tales of the Abyss 3DS. It only lasted a very short time. Congrats on scoring it, I just hope they'll actually honor it for you.

bread's done
Back