Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Credit + Thanks goes to PrinnyOtaku

icon10.gif
Coupons do stack with sale prices
icon8.gif
Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

CURRENT SALES - Coupons valid 10/2-10/29
Assassin's Creed Revelations is on the current cover

:360::ps3: NHL12 - $50 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3: Dead Rising 2 Off the Record - $30 after $10 off coupon
:360::ps3::pc: Deus Ex Human Revolution - $45 after $15 off coupon
:360: Tropico 4 - $40 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: ICO/SOTC OR GOW Origins Collection - $30 after $10 off coupon
:wii::ds: Just Dance Summer Party OR The Smurfs - $20 after $10 off coupon
:ps3: Turtle Beach Ear Force PBT - $30 after $20 off coupon
iconbestbuy.gif
PPK Onyx Mercury - $60 after $20 off coupon

MAGAZINE DETAILS

SUBSCRIBING (In-Store vs online)
In-Store - you get the current months mag free just have them scan it when you bring the sub receipt from the gaming pre-order kiosk. Keep this receipt in the event you don't get the next months mag & a gaming rep may allow you to use a store copy until you start getting yours in the mail.

Mag Prices - $5 single issue, $15 year sub of 10 issues not 12(2 months coupons overlaps)
$15 also covers BB unlocked bonuses(10% off used & + 10% extra trade-in)
Complete BB Gamers Club Unlocked FAQ'S + Details
https://myrewardzone.bestbuy.com/earning/?gamersClub
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Reward-Zone-Gamer-s-Club/Gamers-Club-Changes-9-12-11/td-p/320180

***YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE "UNLOCKED" TO USE THE COUPONS & IT'S NOT TIED TO YOUR RZ ACCOUNT JUST USE THE COUPON***

Here's the link to the @gamer mag site if you need assistance on tracking your subs email them & if there's an error on their end they'll credit you on the back end with more issues. Their also on Twitter & facebook.

For those who may not think the $15 is worth it here's the previous months mags since coupons started stacking judge for yourself:
June/July issue
August issue
September Issue

For those having issues in-store getting reps to abide by the new policy - link
This is the EXACT TEXT from the 6/1 memo that was sent to me;

"@Gamer Coupon Now Good on Sale Items

You asked for it and got it. Now there is even more value for our gaming customers that purchase @gamer magazine. Magazine coupons, effective June 1, are now good on sale prices. Coupons will still state that offers are NOT valid on sale prices so make sure your customers know that they can get value top of value!"

For any issues that occur with the system not being updated to accept the coupons or technical problems - link

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='skateraXVIII']Today I wen to the RZ website and tried to "Report Missing Points" only to be given the following error:

"You have exceeded the number of missing transactions you can report online"

I didn't even know that was possible... It's not my fault the cashier is completely incompetent and didn't ask me for my RZ card.:roll:[/QUOTE]
People are so quick to point the finger. Of course it's the cashiers fault you forgot You were at best buy and while you already had your wallet out, You forgot to pull out your card. What else do you have to be reminded of that is someone else's fault. "I pissed my pants today because no one reminded me to go. All their fault, incompetence!!!"

[quote name='skateraXVIII']Today I wen to the RZ website and tried to "Report Missing Points" only to be given the following error:

I didn't even know that was possible... It's not my fault the cashier is completely incompetent and didn't ask me for my RZ card.:roll:[/QUOTE]

Seems like a lot of incompetent cashiers...

Wonder what the common thread between all of them were.

It's a monthly threshold so you can call them to add it or wait until next month.

[quote name='juanawoman']You can go to the store and get a refund of 10 dollars.[/QUOTE]

It makes no sense to waste gas driving there and back for $10. It's like 60 miles round trip.

[quote name='klimb22']It's a monthly threshold so you can call them to add it or wait until next month.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response.

[quote name='shadowkast']People are so quick to point the finger. Of course it's the cashiers fault you forgot You were at best buy and while you already had your wallet out, You forgot to pull out your card. What else do you have to be reminded of that is someone else's fault. "I pissed my pants today because no one reminded me to go. All their fault, incompetence!!![/QUOTE]

Hmm... if I remember correctly, quite a few people from here were getting mad because they were essentially having to tell the employees how to do their job and check a certain memo. This is no different if I were to say "Excuse me, but are you going to ask for my RZ card?" That's part of their job responsibility as a cashier. I shouldn't have to remind them. Is it being "incompetent" for them to not know how to do the basic functions that their job requires? That's a definite YES!

[quote name='Glasscocked']It makes no sense to waste gas driving there and back for $10. It's like 60 miles round trip.[/QUOTE]
Sorry, didn't know. :lol:

In case anyone else is still wondering where their Oct @gamer mag is, like I was, this might be relevant. I called @gamer and found out that they didn't get my subscription order from Best Buy until Oct 11th, and I signed up for the unlocked club on Sept 12th in store.

She said they would send out the october mag and I would get it in a couple of weeks. I told her it wouldn't do me much good by then and all I could hear is crickets chirping, LOL. Hope I don't have to call them again, they don't really seem to care.

Anyway, I'm not going to make a fuss. I already got my GoW and ICO collections for $15, so I'm happy.

[quote name='pjgamer007']In case anyone else is still wondering where their Oct @gamer mag is, like I was, this might be relevant. I called @gamer and found out that they didn't get my subscription order from Best Buy until Oct 11th, and I signed up for the unlocked club on Sept 12th in store.

She said they would send out the october mag and I would get it in a couple of weeks. I told her it wouldn't do me much good by then and all I could hear is crickets chirping, LOL. Hope I don't have to call them again, they don't really seem to care.

Anyway, I'm not going to make a fuss. I already got my GoW and ICO collections for $15, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, this is probably what happened to mine.

[quote name='pjgamer007']In case anyone else is still wondering where their Oct @gamer mag is, like I was, this might be relevant. I called @gamer and found out that they didn't get my subscription order from Best Buy until Oct 11th, and I signed up for the unlocked club on Sept 12th in store.

Anyway, I'm not going to make a fuss. I already got my GoW and ICO collections for $15, so I'm happy.[/QUOTE] that's what happened to alot of people who signed up during late summer

Tried 2 BBs and neither would give me this month's issue despite showing them my receipt from end of September. Sucky.

Picked up both ICO and GOW collections for $15 each using my coupon on the last day of the sale. Thanks for reminding me. Glad these coupons stack on the sale prices.

[quote name='bnizzle']Tried 2 BBs and neither would give me this month's issue despite showing them my receipt from end of September. Sucky.[/QUOTE]

I got accused of "stealing" when I tried. Good game, best buy.

0-for-2 today trying to use the coupons. Tropico 4 wasn't in stock, and Deus Ex was ringing up at $59.99 in store, so using the coupon on the "online" price would require a manager double override, which the manager wouldn't do.

No Saboteur in stock (even though checking online before I left said it and Tropico 4 were in stock) made for an 0-for-3 trip.

Anyone think Dead Rising 2 is worth the $30 without an extra sale? I feel like $20 is my sweet spot for it but I wouldn't mind playing it before Halloween either. Wish BB would throw it on sale, since it's not the type of game that will sell more as we enter into the holiday season.

[quote name='etcrane']Anyone think Dead Rising 2 is worth the $30 without an extra sale? I feel like $20 is my sweet spot for it but I wouldn't mind playing it before Halloween either. Wish BB would throw it on sale, since it's not the type of game that will sell more as we enter into the holiday season.[/QUOTE]I think we have one more shot before the coupon expires--the non-ad deals starting 10/27; hopefully Off the Record will be among them ($20 is my sweet spot as well). :bouncy:

[quote name='etcrane']Anyone think Dead Rising 2 is worth the $30 without an extra sale? I feel like $20 is my sweet spot for it but I wouldn't mind playing it before Halloween either. Wish BB would throw it on sale, since it's not the type of game that will sell more as we enter into the holiday season.[/QUOTE]

I love playing Dead Rising around Halloween, so Off the Record was a given at the $30 price point. You'll enjoy it more than Dead Rising 2, cause bringing the camera back was a very good idea. Plus, I think Frank is simply a funnier character than Chuck.

I think Off the Record also has a lot of polish and refinements over DR2; gameplay wise.

Here's for the fans!

Dead Rising 1 had Mega Man.
Dead Rising 2 had Arthur.
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record has
Proto Man.

My reaction was, 'Wow!!' I hope this franchise keeps going like this!

I think some of these will happen in next months mag:

.10-15 off either resistance 3 or uncharted 3
.15-20 off ass creed revelations
.10$ off either that sesame street kinect game or that hulk hogan one
.10-15 off gears 3
.10 off halo hd
.50% off used game
.20 off that mw3 headset

Having some of these would be great don't you think

[quote name='Dranakin']Let's hope there's a sale on DE:HR before my coupon expires...[/QUOTE]

Have them price compare on their website.

Here's November's coupons

:ps3: $10 off Resistance 3
:ps3::360: $10 off Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
:ps3::360: $15 off Mortal Kombat
:ps3::360::pc: $15 off Lord of the Rings: War in the North
:ps3::360: $20 off Rocksmith Game or Bundle
:ps3::360: $10 off Sonic Generations
:ps3::360::wii: $10 off Cabela's Big Game Hunter 2012 w/ Gun or Survival Adventures
$30 off Turtle Beach Modern Warfare 3 Delta Headset

Alright guy what are my options. I never got a magazine so I missed the 15 dollars for Ico collection. Where do I go and complain.

Thanks Prinny. Hmm MK has potential to stack not so sure about Resistance 3 though. I dont recall seeing it get discounted often at BB if at all.

[quote name='Xerxes']Have them price compare on their website.[/QUOTE]

The PS3 version is $42 on the website, but from the OP:

Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)

[quote name='strait edge follower']I think some of these will happen in next months mag:

.10-15 off either resistance 3 or uncharted 3
.15-20 off ass creed revelations
.10$ off either that sesame street kinect game or that hulk hogan one
.10-15 off gears 3
.10 off halo hd
.50% off used game
.20 off that mw3 headset

Having some of these would be great don't you think[/QUOTE]Resistance 3 yes but it's too early for UC3, AC:R, GoW3 or Halo these titles will move units on their own expect these to possibly see sometime in 2 mag between Dec-Feb. Plus, I wouldn't expect to see these during a BF month considering that the stack could be insanely great...
Resistance 3, UC3 & AC:R for $20 on BF with stacks would be hot but very unlikely.

[quote name='kouleefoh']can't believe MK is still $59.99. I made a mistake to trade it in at $30. Been trying to buy it back almost a month now. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You fool : P
MK fanboy aside, its been on AMZ warehouse at 30-35 once in awhile.

[quote name='snowmint']Alright guy what are my options. I never got a magazine so I missed the 15 dollars for Ico collection. Where do I go and complain.[/QUOTE]

bumpity bump. Im in the same boat, asked the bb employee and he just gave me a blank stare and a shrug...

[quote name='snowmint']Alright guy what are my options. I never got a magazine so I missed the 15 dollars for Ico collection. Where do I go and complain.[/QUOTE]check the links in the OP, when did u subscribe?

[quote name='Donut2922']Thanks Prinny. Hmm MK has potential to stack not so sure about Resistance 3 though. I dont recall seeing it get discounted often at BB if at all.[/QUOTE]The MK deals have been week but since it was avail for $30 2nd week out I can't really complain. Resistance 3 was already $50 once so now "huge" drop really. The key months are still not here yet Dec-Feb. All these AAA titles will have been out for a minute & after xmas people aren't going to pay $60 even with a gc so $40ish prices should be avail for most(MW3 not so much but I wouldn't be surprised to see a $10 off for it just to boost @gamer sales for non CAG's)

[quote name='Enuf']Resistance 3 yes but it's too early for UC3, AC:R, GoW3 or Halo these titles will move units on their own expect these to possibly see sometime in 2 mag between Dec-Feb. Plus, I wouldn't expect to see these during a BF month considering that the stack could be insanely great...
Resistance 3, UC3 & AC:R for $20 on BF with stacks would be hot but very unlikely.[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah interesting point about BF. BF stacking with Gamer coupon has an outside shot. Would be so awesome too bad the BF hoards would probably kill any availability anyway.

[quote name='Donut2922']You fool : P
MK fanboy aside, its been on AMZ warehouse at 30-35 once in awhile.[/QUOTE]
yah i still regret not buying the Kollector edition on their lightning deal that one day. =/ I did a game purge by selling my top TIV games (bout 20 games or so) and wait to buy them @ cheaper price. So far I bought back most for lower price, but gdamn MK and Infamous 2 still stuck at about the same TIV i sold them for.

[quote name='kouleefoh']yah i still regret not buying the Kollector edition on their lightning deal that one day. =/ I did a game purge by selling my top TIV games (bout 20 games or so) and wait to buy them @ cheaper price. So far I bought back most for lower price, but gdamn MK and Infamous 2 still stuck at about the same TIV i sold them for.[/QUOTE]
You could always buy inFamous 2 from overseas for $25 or so from Zavvi.com/TheHut.com.

Either way, I did a purge of the higher tiv games a while ago myself. Now I think I should focus on eliminating some of the lower stuff I got on clearance to unclutter my gaming room a bit.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']You could always buy inFamous 2 from overseas for $25 or so from Zavvi.com/TheHut.com.

Either way, I did a purge of the higher tiv games a while ago myself. Now I think I should focus on eliminating some of the lower stuff I got on clearance to unclutter my gaming room a bit.[/QUOTE]
GREAT minds think alike :lol:. I was so sad after my purge, but I'm much better now. :lol: Good thing was I was able to grab a few more games with the difference in price.

[quote name='Donut2922']Oh yeah interesting point about BF. BF stacking with Gamer coupon has an outside shot. Would be so awesome too bad the BF hoards would probably kill any availability anyway.[/QUOTE]IN-STORE P/U using the RZ silver early access to BF deals on like Monday Nov. 21st like BB did last yr. Forget THE lines & just shop ONLINE LOL. But I think they don't allow returns/exchanges until later in the day so as long as it's no a 3-5 doorbuster you SHOULD be cool.

[quote name='BuDdyLe']bumpity bump. Im in the same boat, asked the bb employee and he just gave me a blank stare and a shrug...[/QUOTE]

I had the same problem and actually it was a real problem. I had bought the subscription in June and it rolled into July w/o me getting the July issue. I talked to the guy at the gaming desk and luckily, he's helped me out on a few occassion and he explained it to the guy at the service desk.

Service desk guy called it in and it turns out that my subscription hadn't been put into the system even though I still had the receipt (fortunately anal about receipt keeping and it was in my RZ account). So to make a long story short, they got it activated and they comped me the July issue on the spot. It took a while but they got it sorted out. No complaints here.

BTW, looks like a thin month for me based on the Nov coupon list. Oh well.

[quote name='Dranakin']The PS3 version is $42 on the website, but from the OP:

Coupons do not stack with price matches, package deals (buy 2, get 1, etc) or other promotions (monthly 10% off, etc)[/QUOTE]

On there website, the store I went to made it work.

Hate I couldn't get in on the Ico deal. -_-

[quote name='Enuf']IN-STORE P/U using the RZ silver early access to BF deals on like Monday Nov. 21st like BB did last yr. Forget THE lines & just shop ONLINE LOL. But I think they don't allow returns/exchanges until later in the day so as long as it's no a 3-5 doorbuster yo SHOULD be cool.[/QUOTE]

BB closes customer service desk on BF though so no PMs allowed all day

[quote name='Donut2922']BB closes customer service desk on BF though so no PMs allowed all day[/QUOTE]I know they don't pm on BF at all but I did returns/exchanges last yr but it had to be after 1 or 2 pm

I traded in my Resistance 3. It hurt to do this, but i couldn't pass up $26 base.

Plus we get a coupon next month, so who knows what madness may ensue.

[quote name='jiggyteddy']I traded in my Resistance 3. It hurt to do this, but i couldn't pass up $26 base.

Plus we get a coupon next month, so who knows what madness may ensue.[/QUOTE]
Good choice, I did it to mine and I found one for $32 on amazon warehouse yesterday. U'll save a few bucks this way.

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=306934

For anyone still looking for Tropico 4 for the Xbox 360, Best Buy has it listed on their website for $29.99 and with the $10 off coupon that would bring it down to $19.99

Edit: If you're making the trip and also want Deus Ex: Human Revolution, it's on sale for $47.99 for Xbox 360 and $41.99 for Playstation 3.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?_dyncharset=ISO-8859-1&_dynSessConf=-77390505746793652&id=pcat17071&type=page&st=Deus+Ex&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=15&sp=&qp=&list=n&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960
YMMV on the managers doing an override in order to get the coupons to work

Damn, looks like I'll just be waiting on DR2-OtR for now ... even at $30, I just know that it's the type of game that will be $20 by BF or next year. So far these monthly coupons seem to be useful in ratio of 1 to 2 out of each group.

Gotta love this Best Buy "Gamers Club Unlocked" program - signed up first day (Sept 12th or so) and still have yet to get a magazine in the mail. Awesome!

bread's done
Back