Dead or Alive 5 at last!

I was beginning to wonder if this franchise was dead or alive. /rimshot

Just doesn't seem like much point to fighting games these days without active arcades, though.

I'm not very hopeful because it doesn't have Itagaki, but I will buy it for the continuation of the story and to have it in my collection.

I'm hyped, I don't look at DoA as a very viable competitive fighter so it's nice to get something that's casual fun and very cinematic for once.

[quote name='CaptainJoel']I'm not very hopeful because it doesn't have Itagaki, but I will buy it for the continuation of the story and to have it in my collection.[/QUOTE]

Hayashi's track record hasn't been so good thus far but this one looks like a real challenge to Itagaki's creation. Like you, I'm still buying anything and everything from new TeamNinja post Itagaki.

I'll pick it up cheap. I've never been overly fond of the series, but, they are okay to pick up and play sometimes.

I'm done with the series. I played the shit out of Dead or Alive 4 with Apossum back in the day, but we both realized the game kinda sucked and he's not even around here anymore :(

But we did get really, really good at the game for a while there.

bread's done
Back