Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 (360) $20 at EB/GS

[quote name='msuna']ehh volleyball still not worth $20 cheapy unless you want Tits and some achievements.[/QUOTE]

you couldn't be any more wrong. the achievements in this game takes forever. be prepared to spend like 100 hours if you want to 1000/1000

I already got me some Tits and Ass Volleyball for $16.96 at CC, so this isn't a bad deal.

I think the game needs a nude patch or something to be worth the price though.

not to put a damper on this but its been listed for 20 there for the last few months. Its a shallow 'game' in more ways than one in my opinion.

[quote name='joshnorm']Since I can't find this anywhere else for cheaper I might have to jump on this[/QUOTE]

I think some Amazon resellers are selling this for cheaper.

[quote name='opportunity777']I think some Amazon resellers are selling this for cheaper.[/quote]

Yeah they are......

.....before shipping makes it not even matter.

Poopsmith man- I'm telling you this is a great game!

I can drink like a whole 12 pack and still play this game as well as if I'm sober- throw in Ninja Gaiden or GOW, and I'm toast after 12 brews, but this game, I can still play.

I really enjoy how "low pressure" this game is- you just chill with your custom soundtrack, see gorgeous ladies, and buy bathing suits. Ain't no other game like it. For sure.

DO NOT buy this game for $20.

I'd recommend NEVER playing this game, but if you absolutely have to, get it for $8 or something.

I'm still waiting for the patch that allows the first one to play on my 360. Sadly it'll probably never happen. Sigh.

bread's done
Back