[Dead] pacino408's 2nd Lowball *waiting for final feedback*

11. The 3rd Birthday (S)- Brand new **(pics in PS3 set **) $8
15. Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland (S)-Brand new ** $21
18. Hyperdimension Neptunia - $17
23. Deus EX Human Revolution Augmented Edition - $8

Wow, gla55jAw's really taking it to this lowball with highest bids on roughly 1/3rd of all the items. ;)

[quote name='Blade']Wow, gla55jAw's really taking it to this lowball with highest bids on roughly 1/3rd of all the items. ;)[/QUOTE]

Got a big boy job finally, time to waste some money haha.

[quote name='MasaTFC']^

I am out on AC3, so go you!

also, if anyone outbids me on Chrono Trigger, I won't be mad.[/QUOTE]

I will give you $1 to outbid me :lol: It dropped to $28 at gamestop so now I can use my b2g1

lol.... What's up with the trend lately, a lot of the recent lowballs area ending too early for left coasters. Looks like you got some good bids in, good for you Pacino!

[quote name='gla55jAw']Got a big boy job finally, time to waste some money haha.[/QUOTE]

First round of lap dances on you!

[quote name='skiizim']lol.... What's up with the trend lately, a lot of the recent lowballs area ending too early for left coasters. Looks like you got some good bids in, good for you Pacino!

First round of lap dances on you![/QUOTE]

Yeah I tried to find a good time for both coasts. I was updating the OP with totals but the power went out in cali. Its back on but I lost half my update, will be up in about 20min. If you are not in the US send me a pm with your zip to find out shipping cost. Thank you all

[quote name='NoelVermillion']I am in the US.

Don't i look American? (hahahahsa!)[/QUOTE]

Sorry I thought I saw you post that you were not in the US. I will update your total now. Also thank you to everyone who has paid and the OP is once again updated. :bouncy:

[quote name='merchie89']any chance you do invoices tonight?[/QUOTE]

Invoices sent out to all who have not paid, thank you for your time and I will keep everyone posted.

OK, I have packaged everyone's items that have paid so far. I will print out the labels and make a run to the post office tomorrow. I have also updated the OP once again. If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me, I have also sent out all tracking numbers to those with a :bouncy:
Now it is bed time, Thanks everyone!

Got the 8 people who paid me yesterday and early today, trollape74 got your payment at the post office but will get you tomm. Thank you all

Thanks for all of the payments guys. Yesterday class and work beat me up, but I will be back on creating labels to ship after work or first thing in the morning. If there are any questions feel free to PM me. Thanks and have a great day everyone.

Hey guys OP has been updated with more peoples items shipped out as of today. If any one has any questions feel free to PM me and I will get back as soon as possible, I will continue to ship tomorrow.
Have a great night :D

People are starting to get their items, faster than I expected but that is great! Thanks everyone and I have left feedback and the OP has been updated.

Left feedback for a few buyers this morning, I'm happy that a lot of you are getting the items fast. The OP has been updated and the last few who I'm pending payment from will be sent another invoice today. Thanks and have a great day CAG's.

All items have been shipped out and now I'm just waiting for feedback. Thanks for being in the lowball and once this one is 100 percent done a preview maybe for the next :p

Hey finished with all the feedbacks just waiting for a few. I have updated the OP and in the process of creating the next lowball.

bread's done
Back