[Dead] pacino408's 2nd Lowball *waiting for final feedback*

what-are-you-waiting-for-o.gif

[quote name='Desiboi1992']$23 on Fallout New Vegas (360). Just want to confirm, this game is brand new/never been played minus missing the outer sealing?[/QUOTE]

Yes that is correct.

[quote name='skiizim']It's not just an snes lot, its for all the Nintendo stuff.[/QUOTE]
This explains a lot. I was wondering why nobody had put a bid on just the SNES stuff.

I have since learned to have two tabs open. One for my written bid when my 45 seconds are done and another to constantly refresh to see if somebody is throwing down a bid for it x)

$40 - Ar tonelico

Thank you for taking part in my second lowball. I will start getting totals after I see what everyone won and how they fit into the boxes. I will be updating the OP every so often tonight. Invoices will be sent out late tonight or early in the morning.

Thanks again for doing this!

I missed out on a couple of things I had wanted(glares at BLink :D) but I really wanted the Nintendo Lot so I'm glad to have gotten that

Shipped out 3 packages today. For some reason firefox or chrome won't let me display happy faces once I save them into the OP so they will look kinda funny for now

Shipped out another 3 packages today just waiting for the final two people. Boxes should be coming to the others by the end of the week.

bread's done
Back