[Dead] Polarium down to $12.99 brand new at ebgames.com

This deal is not, as the CAGer above in a sense mentioned, B&M. I jumped on this deal when it was originally noticed to be priced so low. I called up three different EBGames surrounding me and none of them price match the website, but all were very interested/surprised that it was priced so low online. Besides, the cheapest shipping is like $1.50 and it still gets to you very quickly.
As for Circuit City, I hate them. I refuse to shop there now even if I can get a 110% price match simply because I don't want to give them the business. I have bent over backwards to take advantage of this opportunity and there's always some sort of excuse (no online stores, no coupons on top of sales, etc.). Then the one time I want to get Radiata Stories and have the proper documentation showing someplace else is selling it cheaper, not only do they not have the game in stock, but they never bothered to order it and the employee there had never even heard of the game and actually had the gall to suggest that I take my future gaming business over to EBGames. So, I took his advice and will never buy another game if not another product at CC.

It's back once again at $12.99 in case anyone missed out on this previously...seems to be a daily occurance now...I finally bit and picked one up.

[quote name='ig88vsbobafett']Nope it should be $9.99 at all TRUs (Feel the Magic is $9.99 also @ TRU)[/QUOTE]

I cant resist a $10 game, i think i'll pick it up along with Feel the Magic.

bread's done
Back