http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/2447/alienquad.html

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B004FGN3WC/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Deal is now live
Price is 97.49

51% off
Current price is listed as 149.99.

51EaxtrENML._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really worth it except for hardcore Alien fans, seeing as the DVD Alien Anthology can be had dirt cheap, and these movies are so old that their isn't much that can be gotten out of resolution remastering.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Not really worth it except for hardcore Alien fans, seeing as the DVD Alien Anthology can be had dirt cheap, and these movies are so old that their isn't much that can be gotten out of resolution remastering.[/QUOTE]

lol someone needs to watch more blu rays

I want it just for the egg but the reviews on it are not that great. Managed to snag the blu-rays + Last of the Mohicans when they had them on the combo sale for like $60 last year too.

[quote name='Lord Draconus777']Not really worth it except for hardcore Alien fans, seeing as the DVD Alien Anthology can be had dirt cheap, and these movies are so old that their isn't much that can be gotten out of resolution remastering.[/QUOTE]

:roll::bs:

That means every remastered Disney movie isn't worth it?

Bambi is a lot older then Alien.

I can't believe there are still people like this on here

I had this Egg Packaging and it was quite disappointing so I ended up selling it. It's cheaply made and the light's not very bright. The Blu-ray casing is also extremely tight within it and hard to remove. I definitely prefer the regular packaging.

[quote name='Jodou']Wish the normal edition would drop to $40 instead. :\[/QUOTE]

If you don't mind the UK packaging and potentially waiting a little while for it, it's ~$45 (shipped) on Amazon UK right now. (Though the caveat with that being that shipping from Amazon UK has been taking a very long time lately, so you may be waiting for a month and a half. Still, if you're not in a hurry . . . ) It's been as low as ~$40 there.

[quote name='ssjmichael']I can't believe there are still people like this on here[/QUOTE]

Maybe he needs his glasses prescription updated. :lol:

If movies are properly remastered, upgrading to blu-ray is always a great idea. Look at the magic companies like Criterion work with older movies.

bread's done
Back