[dead] PPlay15 stacks with CAG15 at EBgames.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be floored if they honor this deal, this probably just cleaned out a good chunk of EB's online stock at extremely low prices.

EBgames.com is performing system maintenance.

Our system maintenance will be completed shortly, and we apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Please come back to EBgames.com soon for our great selection of PC and console games, hardware and accessories, plus the latest game news and reviews.

If you would like to call our Customer Service Center a representative will assist you with your order. 1-877-432-9675 Open everyday 8:00 a.m. to midnight E.S.T.

From EB's website. I never got an order through *cries*

[quote name='cdeener']Yes, with basic math you bought $36 worth of games with 56% off that would be just under $18 for your total before tax or shipping.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I know the percent I got off and stuff, I'm just wondering how the 56% off came, because I only remembering entering PPLAY15 and CAG16 with SAVER. Hmm...haha.

I just checked out and it went through. Although they'll probably not honor it, but hey worth a try at least. Bought a bunch of cheap stuff anyways so it doesn't really matter.

Oh and apparently, I had to type it in in this order for it to take them all: CAG16, CAG15, PPLAY15, Edge card. Seems they're starting to fix the problem, but BAH. I got my stuff.

[quote name='alfonsosoriano']Yeah, I know the percent I got off and stuff, I'm just wondering how the 56% off came, because I only remembering entering PPLAY15 and CAG16 with SAVER. Hmm...haha.[/QUOTE]

You just must be a lucky person. Good for you. I just hate that everytime something like this happens I have a lot of cash but none in the bank.

[quote name='Roufuss']We are the two most unluckiest CAG's today =D

Luckily I can just go to Gamerush and get DS games on the cheap though :p[/QUOTE]

LOL, i also had saga frontier 2 in my cart and it disappeared :(

EDIT: btw, thanks for the heads up op!

if eb decides to cancel my order, i won't mind. it's an honest mistake that we're taking advantage of :)

How will we know if they DO NOT honor it? I mean, the order is done. It's gone through. They can't just change the price they charge us without our consent.

My order went through, though it was only 2 games. It was under $50 and cag16 worked! Because someone took a game when I was checking out...still, the numbers don't add up.

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']How will we know if they DO NOT honor it? I mean, the order is done. It's gone through. They cna't just change the price they charge us without our consent.[/QUOTE]

They blame it on a computer error, cancel your order, and give you a $5 or $10 dollar gift voucher to use online, and then "apologize for the inconveinence".

[quote name='DOMINATOR912']How will we know if they DO NOT honor it? I mean, the order is done. It's gone through. They cna't just change the price they charge us without our consent.[/QUOTE]

But they can cancel your order, like they do with the Lunar 2 purchases.

[quote name='Roufuss']They blame it on a computer error, cancel your order, and give you a $5 or $10 dollar gift voucher to use online, and then "apologize for the inconveinence".[/QUOTE]

So either I get the games or I get a gift voucher......the voucher is a major loss compared to the games, but either way I WIN!!!! BTW, if they DO cancel the order, how long will they take to do this?

[quote name='Roufuss']They blame it on a computer error, cancel your order, and give you a $5 or $10 dollar gift voucher to use online, and then "apologize for the inconveinence".[/QUOTE]

To be honest, I'd be happy with a $10 gift voucher.

[quote name='SpreadTheWord']From EB's website. I never got an order through *cries*[/QUOTE]

Had a screen like this just now, but now I can put the codes again in my cart. Going to try and se if it'll go through again.

[quote name='doraemonkerpal']LOL, i also had saga frontier 2 in my cart and it disappeared :(

EDIT: btw, thanks for the heads up op!

if eb decides to cancel my order, i won't mind. it's an honest mistake that we're taking advantage of :)[/QUOTE]

My copy of Saga Frontier 2 disappeard as well.

I did make out with Ridge Racer and Metal Gear Acid for the PSP as well as Pac-Pix for the DS.

If they're nice. They could just cancel the order without giving you anything, or they cpuld call you up and inform you that they're going to fix it. But you're right that they cannot take more money out of your account than you approve without your consent.

[quote name='neoness']This would be nice if it weren't going so slow.

Think people posted this outside of CAG?[/QUOTE]

Most CAGs know the number rule of CAG which is not to speak of it/send it over to FW, but who knows. Maybe some lurker saw this and put it at SD or FW. Someone go check that's done with their order. I'm still getting slows speeds and I'm on a 4mb cable connection.

[quote name='Zack-Morris']My copy of Saga Frontier 2 disappeard as well.

I did make out with Ridge Racer and Metal Gear Acid for the PSP as well as Pac-Pix for the DS.[/QUOTE]

So you're the one that took Pac-Pix away from me;) I'm trying to get a DS game, nearly any DS game, and all the ones I want just up and vanished. Yoshi within the first minutes, Warioware shortly after that, Mr. Driller DS, etc.

This is crazy. I just stacked PPLAY15, CAG15, CAG16, EDGE and my $20 gift online rebate code from Syphon Filter to get Legend of Dragoon, X-Men Legends, Spider-man 2, Monster Rancher 3, Zone of the Enders, Klonoa 2, and Burnout 3 for $23.46 shipped.

[QUOTE ]I'm still getting slows speeds and I'm on a 4mb cable connection.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Not one page has loaded since about page 2 of this thread.

Somehow I see R2D2 and C3PO standing in the Death Star...

Luke is yelling to them to shut down the garbage thingies on level whatever
C3PO is panicking, shouting: "No, shut them all down!"

Somewhere there must be a website support guy and a manager guy doing the same thing to the website/coupon codes.

CAG16 can stack with CAG15 and PPLay15 if you don't know already altogether with my edge card and $25 card from the buy $100 deal I got:

Qty Product Name Each Total
1 Final Fantasy 3 - Pre-Played $34.99 $34.99
1 Superman - Pre-Played $5.99 $5.99
1 Mischief Maker N64 - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99
1 Bomberman Hero - Pre-Played $3.99 $3.99
1 Hybrid Heaven - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99
1 International Track and Field 2000 - Pre-Played $4.99 $4.99
1 Arkistas Ring - Pre-Played $3.99 $3.99
1 Goal 2 - Pre-Played $5.99 $5.99
1 PlayStation 2 Network Adaptor - Pre-Played $17.99 $17.99
1 RPG Maker 2 - Pre-Played $29.99 $29.99
Total Discount -$91.01
Subtotal $26.89
S & H $1.99
Sales Tax $2.40
Total $31.28

hehehe

Just got Devil May Cry 3 and Ridge Racer pre owned for 50.37 with 2 day shipping, if they honor this...HOLY SHIT!

Need for Speed Underground 2 DS ($36.99)
Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 2005 PSP ($44.99)
Metal Gear Acid PSP ($36.99)
Discounts: -$42.44
Shipping and Tax $4.10

$83.62

hmm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back