(DEAD) Predators Trilogy (Blu-ray) about $14 shipped (Amazon.co.uk)

Does this set include any additional special features? I'm a huge Predator fan and already own all three movies, but I'm tempted to buy this because of the alternate box art and additional features would probably be enough to push me over the edge.

[quote name='blindinglights']Does this set include any additional special features? I'm a huge Predator fan and already own all three movies, but I'm tempted to buy this because of the alternate box art and additional features would probably be enough to push me over the edge.[/QUOTE]

If you click on the link the OP posted it will tell you what special features this set has.

Good price, just note the DVD copies won't work on US players. Predators is Region A/B, but yeah all the BD's will play fine here. Also note that this has the Ultimate Hunter edition of Predator rather than the previous one, so it's DNR'd to hell.

Features:

Special Features
Predator
• Predators: Sneak Peek
• Predator: Evolution a Species: Hunters of Extreme Perfection
• Commentary by director John Mctiernan
• Text commentary by film historian Eric Lichtenfeld
• If It Bleeds, We Can Kill It: The Making of Predator
• Inside the Predator
• Special effects
• Camouflage tests
• Short takes
• Deleted scenes and outtakes
• Theatrical trailers
• Photo gallery
• Predator Profile

Predator 2
• Audio commentary by director Stephen Hopkins
• Audio commentary by writers Jim Thomas and John Thomas
• The Hunters and the Hunted
• 3 Evolutions Segments
• 6 Weapons of Choice Segments
• 2 Hard Core Segments
• 3 Promotional galleries

Predators
• Commentary by Robert Rodriguez and Nimrod Antal
• Motion Comics: Moments of Extraction
• Motion Comic: Crucified
• Evolution of the Species: Predators Reborn
• Featurette: The Chosen
• Fox Movie Channel presents Making a Sc

14.88 shipped. Not bad for 3 predator movies. I don't remember 2, but I liked the first one and the new one was decent. Love the coverart too.

So the second disc on all these are just a digital copy and all the special features are on the blu-ray discs right?

[quote name='ssjmichael']Also note that this has the Ultimate Hunter edition of Predator rather than the previous one[/QUOTE]
1334564007372.gif

I have Predator and Predators on bluray. I'm just missing Predator 2. Do you guys think I should spend $14 to get Predator 2, the Hunter edition special features, and the cool boxart?

[quote name='SonictheHedgehog1337']I have Predator and Predators on bluray. I'm just missing Predator 2. Do you guys think I should spend $14 to get Predator 2, the Hunter edition special features, and the cool boxart?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'd say go for it, especially if you can resell the two you have already.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Good price, just note the DVD copies won't work on US players. Predators is Region A/B, but yeah all the BD's will play fine here. Also note that this has the Ultimate Hunter edition of Predator rather than the previous one, so it's DNR'd to hell.

[/QUOTE]

didnt even know it had DVD copies good catch. :applause:

Looks like it was a price mistake. They're honoring one of the items if you ordered multiple:

Hello,

We're writing to inform you that the price for

Spaghetti Westerns Blu-ray Collection (3 Films) [1964]
X-Men Trilogy [Blu-ray]
Predators Trilogy [Blu-ray] [1987]

was displayed incorrectly at the time you placed the above referenced order.

Despite our best efforts, with the millions of items available on our website, pricing errors can occasionally occur.

In our Pricing and Availability Policy (see http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cust...nodeId=1040614), we state that where an item's correct price is higher than our stated price, we will cancel the order and notify you of that cancellation.

As a gesture of goodwill we will honour one unit for each order placed at the lower price. All other affected units have now been cancelled. If you still wish to purchase another unit of this item, please place a new order online which will be charged at the correct price, when we dispatch it to you.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused by this error, and rest assured that we will continue to make every effort to maintain the accuracy of all prices on our site.

We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Warmest regards,

Customer Service Department

[quote name='ssjmichael']Looks like it was a price mistake. They're honoring one of the items if you ordered multiple:[/QUOTE]

Wow amazon uk has good prices so often that I didn't even think that those were all price mistakes. At least they let you keep one of the three. I guess thats a lot better than nothing.

My Predator Trilogy arrived a few days ago. I haven't watched any of the blu-rays yet, but the packaging looks pretty cool. It looks unusual how the boxset is made up of 3 blu-ray cases that are the size and width of ps3 cases. I like it though.

Thanks OP. It's cool that Amazon.uk fulfilled at least some of the price mistakes.

bread's done
Back