[DEAD] PSN Home Personal Space "The Chamber" ($5 Val.) - Free Until May 21st

RelentlessRolento

CAGiversary!
Feedback
48 (100%)
chamberapthome.jpg

Just log into Home, head to the Mall, go to the Estate store and download.

It's not a bad deal since it'll probably sell for $5 once it's no longer free.

then again, it's HOME...

Last edited by a moderator:
Giving away free stuff is a good way to get people to log in. I haven't checked out HOME since the last day of beta when they were giving away a bunch of free stuff.

I haven't checked out home since the first day I checked out home. I just don't see the attraction. It's like a shitty real-world MMO with nothing to do... Yep, that's fun times...

[quote name='mietha']I haven't checked out home since the first day I checked out home. I just don't see the attraction. It's like a shitty real-world MMO with nothing to do... Yep, that's fun times...[/QUOTE]

What he said. Yet I find myself logging on to download the free shit. Makes no sense at all ...

For some reason, that face in the tree creeps the shit out of me so I'm probably not gonna visit it too often, but free stuff is always awesome so thanks, OP and Sony.

[quote name='mxpowar']For some reason, that face in the tree creeps the shit out of me so I'm probably not gonna visit it too often, but free stuff is always awesome so thanks, OP and Sony.[/QUOTE]

you shouldnt fear it all it wants is your soul.......................

Picked this up last night, thanks OP.

I haven't been on Home since the Beta came out. It still totally sucks.

This is much better than the lame apt. you start with... I would never buy ANYTHING in Home, but I will still play with it once in awhile as long as I get free stuff.

Right now I have my Chamber set up with a chest from RE5 and the three RE5 action figures... and a fish hat lol

Is it too late to get this? I can't find it in the estate section.

Also is there a time limit on a lot of this stuff? I just tried redeeming my Killzone 2 pre order bonus code, and it doesn't seem to work. I didn't haven't much interest in Home, and this doesn't really help any.

so all you can do is buy stuff and show it off???
it would be awsome if the currency was gamerscore that lets you buy stuff. I don't feel comfortalbe paying spenting real money that can go towards games.

[quote name='gunstar808']Is it too late to get this? I can't find it in the estate section. [/QUOTE]

It appears to be too late, even though the language specifically states that it will be gone *after* 5/21.

I visited the Playstation Blog today, and it's gone for everyone. I left a note of complaint and recommend those of you who missed out do the same.

This promotion is supposed to make us want to use Home, not drive us away from it.

bread's done
Back