[dead] Resident Evil: Dead Aim 4.99 @ BB

[quote name='slidecage']also hit pick up in store and shipping seems to be free[/quote]

Shipping was also free during the original deal. It should still be free. You're right though, you'll never be charged for in store pick up.

When you add in shipping and tax, comes out to like $8. For a game I didn't really want, it is too much, esp. considering the reviews.

Deal still on. Free shipping is gone, after tax and s/h the total should come out to around 7-8 bucks.
The game is actually pretty good and pretty challenging for me. You have to shoot the zombies in the head in order to kill them/immobolize them, so you need great accuracy. The only thing I remember hearing bad about this game was that it was too short, but then again most guncon games are short.

Aww damnit, it just ran out of stock while I'm in the middle of typing this...

Has anyone actually checked that their local store has this in stock? The store availability section seems to have changed a little since the last time I used it, and it claims that every Best Buy within 50 miles of me has the game in stock right now.

MjC

anyone know how offten they restock I freakin missed this deal like 3 times and on the second time when I saw this deal I couldnt find my freakin CC I guess this game isnt ment for me...

best buy sucks, let me know if you actually get the game

I have ordered a few 5 dollar games before online and eveytime it was cancelled

[quote name='Hksuperman3000']anyone know how offten they restock I freakin missed this deal like 3 times and on the second time when I saw this deal I couldnt find my freakin CC I guess this game isnt ment for me...[/quote]

ouch....

[quote name='MCalvert1']Has anyone actually checked that their local store has this in stock? The store availability section seems to have changed a little since the last time I used it, and it claims that every Best Buy within 50 miles of me has the game in stock right now.
MjC[/quote]

Yeah I know it's weird, they say they have it in stock but in fact they don't, because I actually called my local BBs before and they said they don't have it in stock. I guess it's a sick way to get people to visit their local BBs :p

[quote name='Hksuperman3000']anyone know how offten they restock I freakin missed this deal like 3 times and on the second time when I saw this deal I couldnt find my freakin CC I guess this game isnt ment for me...[/quote]

This is just my opinion but I don't think they'll be restocking for this game ever again or for a long time. Because after the past few times the page would still load and it'll just say the game is sold out. But this time it says: "We're sorry The page you requested can't be accessed right now, or it no longer exists." Maybe they finally finished clearing out this game.

[quote name='Ericnmel99']nice, i got it this time.....anyone know how this game actually is?[/quote]

It's awesome, but make sure you play it with a Guncon2. Also, its about 2.5 hours long. Still, a great game.

Well I guess they got me since I went over to check one of them late friday afternoon. Nothing. So much for BB's "store availability".

MjC

bread's done
Back