*Dead*Slurpee Terminator Salvation xbox360 instant win game

You can just enter 5 times a day for free, buzzman.

[quote name='dodgeme']Guess what!! A CAG just won. I got Terminator Salvation the game.[/QUOTE]
Congratulations, dodgeme! First CAG win, I think. Why'd you have to post that screencap though?
Now I'm feeling an irresistible urge to look at my losing emails and see how close I was to that winning time.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Just won the limited edition console from this! I have never won something like this and to know that only 10 were given away? Wow!![/QUOTE]
Wow, I'm envious you lucky dog. :drool: Congrats!

[quote name='NoDAK']Why'd you have to post that screencap though? [/quote]
It was just to show proof that he did indeed win. For me, I usually think people are just pulling our legs, saying they won, just to piss us off, usually it's not the case, but a screen cap clears all that away once and for all. :D

I won a 30 month xbox live card!

"Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: May Instant Win Game
You won: Xbox LIVE Three-Month Gold Subscription

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory."

Only problem... I dont have a 360. Anyone willing to trade me for the live card/code? I have a PS3

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had a slurpee cup collection for two years now and I had NO CLUE you could earn slurpee points for this kind of thing, I'd be damned. Any clue on where you can the points at? I usually only get the nice slurpee cups when a they have a promo or whatever (Halo 3, Hulk, X-Men, Madden, Iron Man, etc.)

[quote name='dodgeme']Guess what!! A CAG just won. I got Terminator Salvation the game.

263aq.jpg
[/QUOTE]
how did they contact you and what did they say?

Went to 7-11 today, and noticed that you had to get the code from a crappy paper slurpee cup that has the Terminator promo on it. No clue on how you guys are drinking five slurpees a day though...
(Btw, thanks for the replies, I love you guys*)

[quote name='popular penguin']how did they contact you and what did they say?[/QUOTE]

That's the email they sent to the winner.

0/5 today

I've been trying this since day one and nothing yet... are you guys trying your luck with 5 entries all at once or spreading it out through the day? I think I'll try my luck every other hour during the day...

[quote name='Sythix']I've been trying this since day one and nothing yet... are you guys trying your luck with 5 entries all at once or spreading it out through the day? I think I'll try my luck every other hour during the day...[/QUOTE]

i've been doing them all at once but it's prbably better to spread them throughout the day

Hey guess what?!

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!
You won: Terminator Salvation Game
You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!
Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

I got me a new game that will be coming in soon.

Thanks for the heads up on this OP!

[quote name='Mirpkered']Hey guess what?!

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!
You won: Terminator Salvation Game
Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

I got me a new game that will be coming in soon.

Thanks for the heads up on this OP![/QUOTE]

You cheeky bastard!! I am hoping I win the game too, super easy achievements.

0/5 on my first day

congrats to the winners so far and good luck to everyone still trying

edit: and how mean does that console look? i wonder if it comes with a hard drive, controller, cables, etc... or if it's just the bare-bones console?

They 360 would be nice but I would be really happy for the game. I would like to play it but don't want to buy it till it hits for a really low price. Some place around 20-25 bucks. I have been puting them in all at the same time usually around 4:30 or 5 am or 8:30-9 am central. Around what time have you guys been puting them in that have won?

Just saw a preview of the game, and it really looks good. Now I'm really psyched to win. Never had much luck with Slurpee contests, but I'm hell bent on this one.

bread's done
Back