*Dead*Slurpee Terminator Salvation xbox360 instant win game

[quote name='chickenboybryan']Hay back off, she is not going to keep it the end. I do have a father day coming up so I do have hope.[/QUOTE]

p-dubbed son

[quote name='Mirpkered']It'll say that you won the May instant win game but not what you have won.[/QUOTE]

thanks for the info! much appreciated

[quote name='Razma']So, is there a winning time frame as stated in the rules? When is it and is it random?[/QUOTE]

Ugh, I've been wondering the exact same thing! I wake up early and that's when I tend to think about doing it, but I seriously doubt they give things away before noon.

I won last year with the Guitar Hero Aerosmith game, but are they giving away free slurpee coupons this year? I am much more interested in those than some terminator game.

[quote name='cat_tango']Ugh, I've been wondering the exact same thing! I wake up early and that's when I tend to think about doing it, but I seriously doubt they give things away before noon.[/QUOTE]

lol then i better stop entering at 1am :)

Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You tried your luck at: May Instant Win Game
You won: Limited Edition Terminator Salvation Xbox 360 Console

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

You should ask your boss for a promotion or maybe call the person you have a crush on and ask for a date -- because today is your lucky day!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.[/QUOTE]

AWESOME! Congrats on the console. Take pictures of it when you get it and show it off to us.

Good luck to everyone else but I gave up on this. Odds of winning seem to low with only a few of the game being given out. Really don't want the system it would be nice but didn't really like the movie that much to really want the system. I will just hold off to get the game for cheap if I end up wanting it.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Congratulations! You are an instant winner!

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.[/QUOTE]
So let's see, 25,000 MS Points, Bioshock, and now a LE Terminator 360, all just about within the same month timeframe...

:rofl:

[quote name='sippycupz']So let's see, 25,000 MS Points, Bioshock, and now a LE Terminator 360, all just about within the same month timeframe...

:rofl:[/QUOTE]

Jesus loves him

[quote name='Jrittmayer']Jesus loves him[/QUOTE]

This I know. For the bible tells me so.

I also recently won tickets to Smackdown, in December (last December). So, I've been pretty lucky these past few months.

Finally!

You won: Xbox 360 Wireless Headset

Someone will contact you shortly with information on how to redeem your prize. Right now it's time to grab the sweet deliciousness of a Slurpee drink in celebration of your sweet, sweet victory.
Its the prize I actually want too, (well besides the console, but thats slim to none).
Better than the crappy game though.
So I'm 2 for 2 on these slurpee contests. Last time I got a copy of aerosmith and 400 ms points.

You won: Xbox 360 Wireless Headset

I got this a couple of days ago. Hooray! :)

[quote name='Glowin Smurff']i just check myrewards history thing to see if i win, no luck yet, but if i see it say i had won something then i would go check the emails[/QUOTE]
wins don't show up on your myrewards history

[quote name='decrot']wins don't show up on your myrewards history[/QUOTE]

Actually, they do. In the top right hand corner of the rewards section. It will tell you there if you have won or not.

[quote name='Mirpkered']Actually, they do. In the top right hand corner of the rewards section. It will tell you there if you have won or not.[/QUOTE]
in the contest history area?
something like
"Instant Winner of May Instant Win Game"

I'm still 0 / I don't know how many times I specifically entered but it's been a lot

I guess my luck isn't with me on this one X_X though congrats on everyone who won so far :D

[quote name='decrot']in the contest history area?
something like
"Instant Winner of May Instant Win Game"[/QUOTE]

That would be it :)

everyone posting they didn't win can stop posting now.

obviously you didn't win. only post if you DID win.

i didn't win today.

/ducks

so far I'm 0/50ish. I keep trying though.

I hardly ever win anything except one time an Ipod video when they first came out from a plant safety drawing. I also won a prize pack from "being the first person to find the hidden game on the Rubik's Revolution" (I dunno about being the first, may have been PR spin) but that wasn't a sweepstakes or anything. I also got a Logitech Harmony One from BzzAgent but like I said before, that wasn't a contest or a sweepstakes either.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good news. Just got a fedex package that contained an affidavit for the 360. Have to fill it out and return in within 14 days or else I forfeit the prize. Can't wait to get this.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Good news. Just got a fedex package that contained an affidavit for the 360. Have to fill it out and return in within 14 days or else I forfeit the prize. Can't wait to get this.[/QUOTE]

Same thing, just got mine today. I'll have to sign it, and send it out Monday (since FedEx is closed on weekends, unless I'm wrong).

[quote name='dodgeme']Wonder if ill get something similar for the 360 game.[/QUOTE]

I doubt it, my ARV is $1,000 for the console. So, for this, I'm sure it's needed. For a smaller prize, probably not.. but who knows, maybe it will be required.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']I doubt it, my ARV is $1,000 for the console. So, for this, I'm sure it's needed. For a smaller prize, probably not.. but who knows, maybe it will be required.[/QUOTE]
Are you putting you SSN on the affidavit? Giving away my SSN worrys me.

bread's done
Back