*Dead*Slurpee Terminator Salvation xbox360 instant win game

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Are you putting you SSN on the affidavit? Giving away my SSN worrys me.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I've won other prizes and have had to sign other affidavits, most of them require your SSN. They pretty much just need it for verification.

It's been a while since anyone posted anything, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their prizes yet.

[quote name='chexmix']It's been a while since anyone posted anything, but I'm wondering if anyone has gotten their prizes yet.[/QUOTE]
if its anything like the aerosmith contest, its gonna take about a month - month and a half

Well, I know they received my affidavit, but I don't know if they received my W-9 form, they said I could mail, fax, or e-mail it. I e-mailed it, but never heard anything back. Oh well, I'll post again whenever I get any more information.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Well, I know they received my affidavit, but I don't know if they received my W-9 form, they said I could mail, fax, or e-mail it. I e-mailed it, but never heard anything back. Oh well, I'll post again whenever I get any more information.[/QUOTE]
The guy who runs the promotion sent me an email that said he got my affidavit and the W-9 form. Now we wait.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']The guy who runs the promotion sent me an email that said he got my affidavit and the W-9 form. Now we wait.[/QUOTE]

I didn't get that e-mail yet, should I e-mail him and ask?

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Yea I would email him and ask just to be safe. Do you need the email address or do you already have it?[/QUOTE]

I still had it in my e -mail, just e-mailed him last night, and already got a response. He said they received both, which is great. Now, it's just the waiting game for us both.

Im still waiting for my 360 game to show. But good luck to both you guys. Show pics of the console if it's a special edition when you receive it.

Well look what showed up in the mail yesterday ...

360_wireless_headset2.jpg

:D

It was delivered by FedEx and packaged in a standard brown box filled with bubble wrap.

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']Damn the console looks nice. Congrats on getting it. Mine still isn't here yet :([/QUOTE]

It'll probably arrive later today, or tomorrow, I'd assume. If it does, post some pictures of it as well.

I'm not sure if all these consoles look the same, either. On the side of the 360 box, there is a small sticker that says "design #2", as-if there are other designs. If that's the case, that makes these even more rare / better.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']It'll probably arrive later today, or tomorrow, I'd assume. If it does, post some pictures of it as well.

I'm not sure if all these consoles look the same, either. On the side of the 360 box, there is a small sticker that says "design #2", as-if there are other designs. If that's the case, that makes these even more rare / better.[/QUOTE]
That's what i figured. Either today or tomorrow hopefully. That would be pretty bad ass if there are more then 1 type of design for these consoles. I'll definitely be posting pictures when it comes.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Congrats on winning guys. I'd be ecstatic. I guess I'll just have to try harder next contest. Do you plan on collecting them or actually using them?[/QUOTE]

Even though everyone is telling me to sell it, I'm probably going to keep it here, and eventually use it when my 360 dies. It keeps getting 2 red rings (I have a trick that makes it work fine for a month when this happens, but then after a month it reverts), so if it does it again, I may just say screw it, and use this one.

The Manufacture Date is 8-22-08, so it probably has the newer chipset. This console also has HDMI, which my current one does not (it's about 3 years old). So, I'll have to see.

[quote name='IXI Dragunz IXI']Congrats on winning guys. I'd be ecstatic. I guess I'll just have to try harder next contest. Do you plan on collecting them or actually using them?[/QUOTE]
As much as I want to keep it, I think I'm going to have to sell it. I almost have enough to buy a car and selling this will get me where I need to be. I already have an xbox with the best buy plan (I've already gone through 4 xboxs) so when it breaks I just swap it out for a new one. My only problem is I really don't trust ebay, but I'll figure something out.

Now this begs the question, is there a design #1? Haha. Either way, glad to see you also got yours today. I believe we're the only two that won the console from this (on CAG), right? I'd really love to know if there are other designs or not, but I guess we'll find out in a few days when 7 of these magically appear on eBay.

[quote name='LegendK7ll3r']Now this begs the question, is there a design #1? Haha. Either way, glad to see you also got yours today. I believe we're the only two that won the console from this (on CAG), right? I'd really love to know if there are other designs or not, but I guess we'll find out in a few days when 7 of these magically appear on eBay.[/QUOTE]
There has to be if they are marked with different design numbers. Slurpee was not the only company that gave away terminator consoles which probably means the other companies gave out different designs. I think we are the only ones on this forum to win the console. I wonder how much I could get for this. I would love to keep it, but I need the money more.

Did it come in a normal shipping box or was it in a 360 box? Also if I had the money even though I didn't like the movie I would pay 50-100 bucks more then what an elite costs.

[quote name='sendme']Did it come in a normal shipping box or was it in a 360 box? Also if I had the money even though I didn't like the movie I would pay 50-100 bucks more then what an elite costs.[/QUOTE]

Look at my picture a page back, mine came in a giant box. It then had a bunch of paper and "filler" for the box, with just a normal 60GB Xbox 360 box inside. Opening it up, reveals the Terminator console. It came with all the other parts too, although I think the controller is just a plain white controller. Slightly disappointing, a Terminator controller would have been awesome.

I'm also quite surprised they didn't throw in the game with the console. I just rented it the other day (and beat it in a day on Hard, getting 1,000 / 1,000), but I still wouldn't have minded to receive that.

[quote name='KiLL3r']I just got Terminator salvation game in the mail, the funny thing is that I didn't know I won the game.[/QUOTE]

That makes 2 of us.

Lol, iiinightmar3ii, was that a purposeful easter egg having your avatar picture in the xbox 360 picture?

[quote name='mr.me']Lol, iiinightmar3ii, was that a purposeful easter egg having your avatar picture in the xbox 360 picture?[/QUOTE]
Lol, maybe ;). Every where I go, that pig seems to follow me.

bread's done
Back