Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought about getting this, i just bought 3 games and an xbla game so i don't think i should. is it worth it, and iwll i find a deal like this later?

Thanks for posting this! I've heard a lot about this game but I'm too cheap to buy almost anything at normally reasonable prices.

Picked one up, a great game that is worth another playthrough, especially at that price shipped :)

Thanks OP!

[quote name='evophile']I ordered Dead Space PS3 from the EA store in April and it was the GH version, so I'm assuming that's what you'll probably get too. I share your feelings on the GH boxes heh.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I can confirm too... Definitely the GH version. I got like 13 copies back in April, all GH.

Was planning on keeping one copy but yeah, GH; nty

Thanks for the heads up. I had already beat this on the 360, but went ahead and ordered a copy for the PS3 as I want to play through it again before DS2 and Extraction come out for it.

[quote name='genfuyung']Would like to pick this up. Is there any way to get it off the ea store without having them store your credit card info?[/QUOTE]

If you have paypal you can pay with that.

Awesome deal - I would jump if I didn't already have the game, I'm literally playing through it right now - on Impossible - and it literally would be impossible if I wasn't using the cheats.

A great game for anyone not thinking about picking it up for NEW at this ridiculously low price point. Great find.

I have it sealed for 360 but since the announcement of the PS3 version of Dead Space 2 coming with Extraction I really want it on PS3. I bought it for $20 awhile back at BB. I can trade it for $8.50 and only be out $2 to trade to the PS3 version.

I just like to play my games on one system if there is a sequel. Feel weird playing the 1st one on 360 then the other 2 on PS3. I'm always afraid there will be some weird unlockable on the sequel if it sees that I've played the original on the same system. Maybe I'm stuck in the Mass Effect thinking.

I bought this new at $10 around Christmas, but worked my way through it pretty quickly to flip-it.

I've always kicked myself for doing so. I wonder if it's work picking up again...

I was going to post this earlier today, but I assumed it was up since it was such a good deal. My order shipped out today via 2nd day air.

Awesome deal. Time to finish up that Epic Tier 3 chievo.

[quote name='eulogywerd21']$7.91? oooohh, got ya beat: $7.46.

June birthday, 25% off coupon?[/QUOTE]

My tax rate must have been higher!! :D

is one version better than the other(graphically)? i feel the exact same way as some post said above about playing franchises on one console. I played it for 360 but never finished it because i got over run with finals, nazi zombies, horde mode, & fallout 3 back in '08.

bread's done
Back