Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='iwannadie']I'm getting some weirdness with the EA site. It shows my order submitted then below it shows it as Unsubmitted. I'm wondering if they canceled it on me. I can't view the invoice, I get a general EA website error.

Sucks, I was hoping for this one to come through.[/QUOTE]

Same here. Hoping for the same. Although my payment is still pending with my CC company..

We'll see.

[quote name='Mizzou75']This is what I do. This is why I've now owned this game three times. Third times the charm maybe? (not holding my breath)[/QUOTE]

I too have owned this game three times now. Cannot seem to bring myself to play past the second area.

[quote name='Ryuukishi']Yeah, why would these orders get cancelled? The coupon has "Dead Space" in its name. This is not taking EA by surprise.[/QUOTE]

Because of the coupon stacking, the free shipping and the dead space one are likely not ment to work together.

[quote name='Mizzou75']I keep getting "We are unable to process your order. Please verify your information and try again" when I try to order. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
Got the same message. Emailing ea was useless, and then the game sold out while they were messing with me. I called customer support, and though he couldn't fix the order, the guy I talked to did send me a $20 gift card through my email.

I'm able to view my invoice but I am seeing "out of stock" under availability and my order status is still in process. BTW ordered ps3 version.

My order is showing as "pending" on their site as well for the 360 version, just tried it a minute ago.

I'd be shocked if they canceled them over us getting FS. They didn't cancel orders when people (myself included) were getting games for $2.xx with the glitch back in April. I guess anything is possible though.

[quote name='Idx86']My order is showing as "pending" on their site as well for the 360 version, just tried it a minute ago.[/QUOTE]

Has anyone tired the PC version yet, because the PS3 and 360 version seem to be going out of stock.

I just got e-mailed an order confirmation with an official number and all that. Am I the only one to get this so far?

[quote name='Idx86']I just got e-mailed an order confirmation with an official number and all that. Am I the only one to get this so far?[/QUOTE]

I got that. The email also said another email will be sent when the item has shipped with shipment information.

Can't bring myself to pull the trigger on this game. I have past on it every time i see it. I want to play it but i don't want to play it

I got the invoice to show up, out of stock. I wonder if they will offer the option to wait for more stock or if that is it. I guess I'll email them and see if maybe I can get a $20 gift card too.

[quote name='vze4kg9g']I ordered at 4:40 Eastern Yesterday, and just got a shipment confirmation. Shipped 2nd Day Air.[/QUOTE]

Well dam, I had you beat by 10 minutes when I ordered mine. Did you go ps3 or 360? I'm gonna be jealous if you ordered for the ps3 like me and got it and I missed out.

[quote name='iwannadie']Well dam, I had you beat by 10 minutes when I ordered mine. Did you go ps3 or 360? I'm gonna be jealous if you ordered for the ps3 like me and got it and I missed out.[/QUOTE]
No, I went with the 360 version.

[quote name='vze4kg9g']I ordered at 4:40 Eastern Yesterday, and just got a shipment confirmation. Shipped 2nd Day Air.[/QUOTE]

wow order mines before you and i still didnt get a confirmation. does it matter what type of shipping you use?

Bought the 360 version. Both codes worked and it ended up being $10.82. I hope the game is as good as people say it is. :)

[quote name='obeast']Bought the 360 version. Both codes worked and it ended up being $10.82. I hope the game is as good as people say it is. :)[/QUOTE]

People tend to be over zealous when praising new IPs, but it's definitely a $10 well spent.

[quote name='Donutkid2222']how are you guys checking your order? I can almost never check my order on EA. I've ordered before, it always says no order history.[/QUOTE]
Same here. It says I have no orders but I got the order confirmation. I ordered the 360 version a few minutes after this topic started but I still dont have a shipping confirmation. This is the first time I've ordered from EAs store. It might end up being the last.

I don't think there should be a problem. I don't think I'll get an order confirmation until the game goes back in stock though. I also don't think EA expected this sale to be so big.

Dang - ordered a copy yesterday, but was hoping it was not a PH version. Ah well, $10 is worth it to own the game for a second playthrough.

If only I could get the damn Don't get cocky, kid cheevo. Hate that damn asteroid level.

Well I've never played Dead Space so I'm excited to play it when I get back to my PS3 in a few months. I'll be keeping an eye on more deals like this from EA and Amazon :)

Just talked to EA about canceling it. The guy was surprisingly nice. He said he'd send me a $10 coupon and he sent back the Paypal money. But he said it would take a few business days to appear in my account.... TIME TO REORDER! :p

EDIT: Holy crap! Got a $20 coupon in my email :O I'ma use this on a preorder later on :D

[quote name='scarhawk']Well I've never played Dead Space so I'm excited to play it when I get back to my PS3 in a few months. I'll be keeping an eye on more deals like this from EA and Amazon :)[/QUOTE]

The ps3 version does true 1080p but you have to disable the lower resolutions in the system menu for it to use 1080p. Know on mine if I left 720p enable it would go to that but if I disabled 720p the game would run in 1080p and looked MUCH MUCH better. Kinda a pain to do but worth it.

Just received my shipping confirmation today. Scheduled Delivery tomorrow. Cant beat $10.67 for a great game. Beat it on my 360 when it came out. Decided to get it for my ps3 this time around.

I emailed EA yesterday and got a reply saying my order is in the final stages of processing and should ship soon. Looks like I'm still in the running.

I'm going to reorder Dead Space later today or tomorrow for $5. Thanks for the Free Shipping Code OP but that's all I really need :) I'm thinking of picking up Burnout: Paradise for $5 too.

Just got my shipping confirmation and tracking number. I guess there site just sucks, my invoice as of an hour ago showed the game as out of stock.

I applaud EA though despite the site sucking, customer service got back to me fast, helpful and polite.

bread's done
Back