Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='genfuyung']Same here. It says I have no orders but I got the order confirmation. I ordered the 360 version a few minutes after this topic started but I still dont have a shipping confirmation. This is the first time I've ordered from EAs store. It might end up being the last.[/QUOTE]
Talk to EA support chat rep, I gave them my order number and the person said its in the processing stage. Then the rep told they'd push the order faster to the department and 2 hours later, now the order has just shipped.

Got the shipped email earlier today. 2nd Day Air - UPS updated the tracking though and it'll be here tomorrow...how freaking awesome...

I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.

I had an extra EA code for $15 off $20(if you don't know what code I am talking about, find the last EA thread) so I picked up Dead Space along with Bad Company, Saboteur and Brutal Legends all for $21 shipped for the PS3. Just wanted to wait for shipping confirmation before I posted. Shipping is scheduled for tomorrow!

^ Ha. I have one of those too :p I'm getting Dead Space and I'm thinking of getting either Brutal Legend or Burnout Paradise with it. Which one .... hmmm.

Plus I already made a profit from Dead Space. EA gave me a $20 coupon which I'll probably use on a sale that applies to preorders and get Crysis 2 :D

It doesn't matter anyway. The Kashless thing got removed so it's alot harder to get the $15 thing now. I have to send an email to RB now begging them to give me another code. BRB.

[quote name='scarhawk']It doesn't matter anyway. The Kashless thing got removed so it's alot harder to get the $15 thing now. I have to send an email to RB now begging them to give me another code. BRB.[/QUOTE]

I'm glad I saved my code from when kashless worked. I was just waiting for a free shipping code before I ordered. With shipping, the games would have been $34ish. I hear Burnout Paradise is an easy achievement.

Huh, so I placed an order for a 360 copy last night and went to look it up on EA's site through the "recent orders" and whatnot link and... there's no order. I did receive a confirmation email and I have it handy, but according to EA's site I didn't order anything. Or they just canceled the order right under me with zero notification. WTF?

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Huh, so I placed an order for a 360 copy last night and went to look it up on EA's site through the "recent orders" and whatnot link and... there's no order. I did receive a confirmation email and I have it handy, but according to EA's site I didn't order anything. Or they just canceled the order right under me with zero notification. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I did receive a shipping notification via email about 24 hours after my order. It's still not showing in my order history on their site, but I have a tracking number.

[quote name='microcuts777']Got the shipped email earlier today. 2nd Day Air - UPS updated the tracking though and it'll be here tomorrow...how freaking awesome...

I guess I know what I'm doing this weekend.[/QUOTE]

Mine was also shipped 2nd day air, arriving tomorrow. I'm impressed with the EA store.

[quote name='kynetarse']Same thing happened to me. I did receive a shipping notification via email about 24 hours after my order. It's still not showing in my order history on their site, but I have a tracking number.[/QUOTE]

I got the same notification, my tracking number doesn't work. Yours?

EDIT: Okay nevermind, got it to work now. 2nd day air for me too.

[quote name='grap3fruitman']Huh, so I placed an order for a 360 copy last night and went to look it up on EA's site through the "recent orders" and whatnot link and... there's no order. I did receive a confirmation email and I have it handy, but according to EA's site I didn't order anything. Or they just canceled the order right under me with zero notification. WTF?[/QUOTE]

Their site is wonky. Happened to me before when I ordered Dragon's Age Origins and Awakening from the PAX codes. Eventually the orders showed up on their site.

I should have jumped on this sooner, the PS3 version says Out of Stock now :(
[quote name='scarhawk']Is there a way to cancel my order :/ I found out a way to get it cheaper.[/QUOTE]How so?

FYI - I got my copy today and it is a PS3 GH version - I'm going to swap @ GS for a original print. I personally do not like the GH packaging.

Paypal is really pissing me off. They limited my account because they think it was hijacked just because I logged in on a different country. So I gave them my CC which is tied to my bank account which I already verified for them and I'm still limited. And they told me I haven't gave them a credit card yet and it won't redirect me to complete the phone verification process.... WTF. Can anyone help me out. I've been sending them email after email and it looks like I'm getting generic responses :/

EDIT: Wow. They just sent me back an email. They said they need more info *facepalm* I gave them my CC and my bank account number. What more do they need?!

Thanks for this OP! Not normally my genre so had it in my "at some point" list. Watching E3 stuff for part 2 had me thinking about it. Great timing!

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up!! I've played it before but wanted to own it, especially before the 2nd installment.

$10 is the sweet spot for "if I don't like it, it was only $xx", so I'm definitely in. Played the demo a while back and it was pretty interesting, but at the time I was more interested in Resident Evil 5.

Thanks!

Just got mine in the mail, Greatest Hits version. :/

Also going to try to swap it out at GS for a black label.

[quote name='scarhawk']Paypal is really pissing me off. They limited my account because they think it was hijacked just because I logged in on a different country. So I gave them my CC which is tied to my bank account which I already verified for them and I'm still limited. And they told me I haven't gave them a credit card yet and it won't redirect me to complete the phone verification process.... WTF. Can anyone help me out. I've been sending them email after email and it looks like I'm getting generic responses :/

EDIT: Wow. They just sent me back an email. They said they need more info *facepalm* I gave them my CC and my bank account number. What more do they need?![/QUOTE]

Why keep hassling with paypal, the deal might go away while you're fighting to get paypal to work. Just use your CC? Unless you have a balance you are tying to use with paypal...

Payment authorization continues to fail on me.

What the hell?

It's been doing this for both PayPal AND my credit card.

Ugh..

*EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work :)

Thanks OP, just ordered a copy for 360. But when I log in to my EA account it says I have no recent orders... I got a confirmation from EA when I checked out but now I cannot see a confirmation when I try to log in. Am I just checking too early? I've never ordered from EA store before...

[quote name='Donutkid2222']Talk to EA support chat rep, I gave them my order number and the person said its in the processing stage. Then the rep told they'd push the order faster to the department and 2 hours later, now the order has just shipped.[/QUOTE]

How are people talking to customer support reps? whats the number i cant find it?

The reason i ask is they have taken the money from my account i received an order placed email but have no way to track the status of my order. My order doesn't even show up on my online ea account

[quote name='bluem00se']Thanks OP, just ordered a copy for 360. But when I log in to my EA account it says I have no recent orders... I got a confirmation from EA when I checked out but now I cannot see a confirmation when I try to log in. Am I just checking too early? I've never ordered from EA store before...[/QUOTE]

Ordered 2 days ago and it is not showing the order atm.

@iwannadie: Yeah I'm trying to use my balance. Now I sent over an email about this coupon glitch that made my $15 off null and void. So I'm expecting another $20 off coupon tomorrow lol :p Do they really respond within 24 hours. If not I'll just give them a call.

Is there any difference, other than cosmetic, between the greatest hits version (360) and the original? Does the greatest hits include any bonus content?

[quote name='Jayrcee']Is there any difference, other than cosmetic, between the greatest hits version (360) and the original? Does the greatest hits include any bonus content?[/QUOTE]

Nope

P.S. I talk to customer support and fixed my other problem.

No not that problem

Great deal. Just ordered it. Played the first 2 levels. If you want a great experience.. play with no lights on at night on the hardest difficulty. Even the calmest person will get scared.

bread's done
Back