Dead Space $10 + free shipping at EA Store (expires 6/28/10) DEAD

vipes209

CAGiversary!
Dead Space is $10.
Here the code: fbdeadspace10buxoff at the checkout. Head over to http://eastore.ea.com/ and enjoy!
shipping is $6.99. Use this code for free shipping t8jwp3y4b This code can be use for 20% a game too
20% off EA Games (expires 6/30/10)
100617_PS3_banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
got my copy yesterday... damn this game is awesome. It's one of the best horror/survival game out there.

Glad I didn't pass it up this time. I had many times before because of that craptastic demo. The game is actually pretty good.

Placed my order yesterday and it shipped today, i also passed on it until now because i didn't like the demo and didn't wanna risk it but for $10 there's nothing to lose.

I ordered one for the 360, and they second-day aired it to me via ups. EAstore has always done right by me... so far. Looking forward to playing this after i burn off a little more of my backlog.

I ordered early Tuesday morning and am still waiting for the game to ship. I emailed them and was told that it will ship soon and is in the stage of processing. I just want to see that it has shipped.

[quote name='munkapotamus']I ordered one for the 360, and they second-day aired it to me via ups. EAstore has always done right by me... so far. Looking forward to playing this after i burn off a little more of my backlog.[/QUOTE]

Just checked mine and same thing it was shipped ups 2nd day, this is great, thanks OP, backlog +1.

It won't let me order -.-... I just sent over another email to EA about it. It better be fixed, if not I want I want another coupon :D

I had to re-buy DEAD SPACE too! It was WAY better than RE5 (and I still play RE5 every once in a while)!

Is there any major difference between the 360 and PS3 version other than which controller you prefer or if you like achievements or trophies better?

Anyone else having trouble tracking the order? I got the order email and an order number, but can't see anything on the order itself. Says I have no orders. Any clue?

[quote name='LordVila']Is there any major difference between the 360 and PS3 version other than which controller you prefer or if you like achievements or trophies better?[/QUOTE]

They are identical. Pick your poison. :cool:

[quote name='Pig']Anyone else having trouble tracking the order? I got the order email and an order number, but can't see anything on the order itself. Says I have no orders. Any clue?[/QUOTE]
i've got the exact problem. my email to customer service wasn't too helpful, as he said i should just give it a day or two.

Edit: I decided I'd just reorder. This time it's showing up in my history, so it may have gotten canceled or something.

[quote name='LordVila']Is there any major difference between the 360 and PS3 version other than which controller you prefer or if you like achievements or trophies better?[/QUOTE]

I'd suggest getting it on PS3. That way, when you go to pick up Dead Space 2 (you'll want to), you will be accustomed to playing it on the PS3 when you get the exclusive PS3 version that includes the HD remake of Wii's Dead Space Extraction.

[quote name='AFarewell2Arms']I'd suggest getting it on PS3. That way, when you go to pick up Dead Space 2 (you'll want to), you will be accustomed to playing it on the PS3 when you get the exclusive PS3 version that includes the HD remake of Wii's Dead Space Extraction.[/QUOTE]

Exactly my plan

Thanks OP!

Thanks. I ordered a copy last night. $10.57 with tax and shipping. Awesome. I've been looking to pick this up and this tipped my hand.

I ordered a copy last Tuesday. I emailed them and received a response on Friday saying that my order was processing and shipping soon. Is any one else waiting this long? It seems like most people received their copy quickly.

[quote name='jbuck138']I ordered a copy last Tuesday. I emailed them and received a response on Friday saying that my order was processing and shipping soon. Is any one else waiting this long? It seems like most people received their copy quickly.[/QUOTE]don't worry I ordered too and didn't get the quick turnaround that others here seem to have. I contacted EA via live chat saturday and was told my order was in the final processing stage.

I ordered mine, got the email, but it has yet to be added in the order history. I used the ask a question thing in the customer support area, and their response was "Your order is still processing" I wonder what's up with some people getting a fast turnaround, and others getting a slow one.

dont worry about it not showing in order history. I ordered last tuesday, had it by thursday and not once did it even show up in my order history. If you got an order confirmation in you inbox, then you are fine. Don't worry about it.

[quote name='TortillaSoup']Got mine in the mail. Tried to play. Disc unreadable. lol.[/QUOTE]

Wow, what version did you get?

Got my copy a couple hours ago. It's the Platinum Hits version. I can't try it now, but I definitely will later tonight.

[quote name='jbuck138']I ordered a copy last Tuesday. I emailed them and received a response on Friday saying that my order was processing and shipping soon. Is any one else waiting this long? It seems like most people received their copy quickly.[/QUOTE]
No..I bought DA:O on a wednesday with standard shipping and they sent it 2-day express mail (which is $15) to arrive to me by Friday. EA Store does do fast shipping as my copy of Dead Space shipped a few hours after ordering it since it was before 5:00pm. If its still prompted for delivery then you need to call customer service.

[quote name='Master Troll']No..I bought DA:O on a wednesday with standard shipping and they sent it 2-day express mail (which is $15) to arrive to me by Friday. EA Store does do fast shipping as my copy of Dead Space shipped a few hours after ordering it since it was before 5:00pm. If its still prompted for delivery then you need to call customer service.[/QUOTE]

I'm calling tomorrow if I don't get a shipping email in the morning. The order has already cleared my bank account.

thanx op finally pulled the trigger on the xb version after i saw some comparison vids. will prolly get part 2 for my ps3 though, oh well, i'll finally share the multi platform love.

[quote name='ssjmichael']Packaging. One has the GH red packaging the other the original. Some actually care a lot about this...Moreso than getting the game to play at a great price even[/QUOTE]

Discs also say "greatest hits on them" at least in the case of soul calibur iv they do.

[quote name='CelticSooner']Ordered last tuesday. No still game or shipping confirmation. I've already been charged so what's the holdup?[/QUOTE]
If you ordered last Tuesday I wouldn't assume you have the game already (because of processing) and with the shipping confirmation are you sure you didnt overlook any emails from the EA Store?

[quote name='Master Troll']If you ordered last Tuesday I wouldn't assume you have the game already (because of processing) and with the shipping confirmation are you sure you didnt overlook any emails from the EA Store?[/QUOTE]

I've got the same issue. In addition I can't see my order when I "View recent orders" from the EA store. After an email inquiry I got the following back from EA:

We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. I would to let you that your Order Status: Pending Fulfillment. If you are not able to viewing recent orders then I have included FAQ link please go through this link.

Which was less than helpful. Doesn't explain why my order is pending when they seem to have the title in stock. Nor does it actually explain why I can't view my recent orders (although did they give me the link so I can go and verify that I still can't seethe order, I guess that's not completely useless).

Also, is anyone else getting a security certificate mismatch when viewing parts of EA's site?

bread's done
Back