Dead Space & free 1-2 day shipping total - $9.97 on EA.com

[quote name='GameOverSuckas']haha so took a twenty minute shower and had 15 more pm's .. emailed all link! And am now updating the original post[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot man

Yeah thanks! I'm debating as to whether or not to pick this up for PC or PS3 as you can't really trade PC games once done as compared to PS3 although I have a gaming pc right now but no PS3 or 360.

Not a problem! This game is wicked it will scare the shit out of you I've played it through 3 times now and platinumed it. Just got EA to switch out my original order of Dead Space 2 that I placed last year when it first was available and I found out about it. Because of a poster on here locked in a price of $41.00 instead of $59.95

So I called EA today to see if they would switch it to the Collector's edition which wasn't even available when I preordered and ..SWEETNESS! I got my Collector's edition expedited shipping for free because of this same deal applies to the new one.. and since I had a $18 dollar discount he rounded it up and gave me a $20 discount code.. So now I'm getting Dead Space 2 Collector's edition.. priority 2 day shipped to my door for $62 because of $3 in tax. haha The shipping would've been $15 something because of the size of the box but I tried switching it to expedited shipping and worked unexpectedly LIKE A CHARM!

Just bought it, thanks OP. I've been meaning to play this. My backlog has grown to like 20some games now =/ Haha. My girlfriend is gonna hate me if I play this around her.

[quote name='tokitoki50']Just bought it, thanks OP. I've been meaning to play this. My backlog has grown to like 20some games now =/ Haha. My girlfriend is gonna hate me if I play this around her.[/QUOTE]
You and me both haha I just hit up Blockbusters buy one get one free any game $14.99 and under because of the thread on here and cleaned up !
Singularity is awesome too if you can find it for a good price! Made by Visceral and UNREAL .. awesome game so far.. Great storyline and gameplay.. again will scare the shit out of you haha turn the lights off and play.. she'll really jump

[quote name='CheapLikeAFox']Singularity is 9.99 at gamefly.[/QUOTE]

Got mine at BBV a few days ago. Between Singularity and Dead Space, I'm in for a treat :)

Also nabbed the Indie Fright Pack on steam for a few extra chills lol.

I think I will DL Dead Space for my PC tonight...I want an awesome survival horror game...bring it on Necromorphs!

I've been wanting to play this before Dead Space 2 is released.

Played the Dead Space 2 demo tonight and it was pretty fun. I'm usually not one for 3rd person survival horror shooters (since the only one I really played through and finished was Resident Evil 4 for the Gamecube) but I've heard a lot of good things about this and will give it a chance. Can't go wrong for under $10.

Another one to throw into the backlog. *sigh* X_X

Edit: Oh, boo. The tax added 47 cents. Meh. Crazy deal for 1-2 shipping even to Hawaii, though, IMO. My FedEx guy will probably show up on Monday (I can wait) with that sour look on his face. :p

Enjoy fellas glad I can contribute, some on this site have saved me a small fortune and let me in on tricks and deals I would've never known about and now my collection is complete.. mohahahahaha(evil maniacal laugh)

Been waiting in the brush for this game for a long while. Was going to rent it but never got around to it. Now I will own it. Thank you OP!

Great deal, OP.

Only negative I hear about this one is that the ending is one of those WTF ones.

Can anyone who played this tell us whether that's true?

I definitely am looking forward to the sequel!

Ive played it three times. The ending is fine. Considering that ive had to wait two years or more to play 2, you're in a better position than me.

This game is great

The ending is tight. I too have played it through 3 times. You kill everything (if you're good) haha and you beat the game, get on your ship.. reminisce.. wait.. what's that noise? Maybe you didn't kill everything. haha I won't say anymore but it's like the rest of the game it's supposed to scare you. And it leaves an open ending like any movie that they're going to do a sequel to. The storyline is unique, gameplay is awesome, and storyline keeps you interested.

Been waiting for #2 to come out for a while now.. only about a month to go!

Yeah seriously, thanks OP :).

I never saw myself purchasing this game, but $9.97 with fast shipping can't be passed up.

I snagged 2 360 copies, one for myself and another for my nephew for Xmas :D

[quote name='gamesterx23']Yeah seriously, thanks OP :).
I snagged 2 360 copies, one for myself and another for my nephew for Xmas :D[/QUOTE]

lol when i first read this I thought it said you snagged 2,360 copies :whistle2:#

Oh jeez I've been wanting to pick this up for sometime but funds are low and I still need to pick up gifts for others. Hopefully this deal will be a little longer, not holding my breath though.

9.97 and 1-2 day shipping. I wouldn't pass this up. I bought this game a long time ago. but if I didn't have it I think I'd have to give myself a present this year haha

Damn! Missed the free shipping by a couple hours. Now it's $6.99 for standard or $15.99 for expedited. That, plus the fact that it's a Platinum Hit kills this one for me (can't have an ugly grey case mixed in with all the nice green ones! OCD FTW!) Guess I'll just pick this one up on the 'Bay when they come down a bit.

[quote name='Player2']Damn! Missed the free shipping by a couple hours. Now it's $6.99 for standard or $15.99 for expedited. That, plus the fact that it's a Platinum Hit kills this one for me (can't have an ugly grey case mixed in with all the nice green ones! OCD FTW!) Guess I'll just pick this one up on the 'Bay when they come down a bit.[/QUOTE]

Sux you missed the sale.

As for the PH versions -- I actually like the PH designs (that, and I've gotten over the whole GH/PH thing -- don't care about it anymore; I just want the new games as cheaply as possible).

[quote name='romeogbs19']Sux you missed the sale.

As for the PH versions -- I actually like the PH designs (that, and I've gotten over the whole GH/PH thing -- don't care about it anymore; I just want the new games as cheaply as possible).[/QUOTE]
It's a game..a brand new game.. period haha If someone offered you a Lamborghini would you tell them no thanks if it only came in shit brown with pink polkadots? I'd drive it till the tires fell off it's still a lambo.

The grey cases for xbox are nothing.. the period red greatest hits boxes for PS3 look horrible.. maybe if they were see through like the originals but there solid red..

The games awesome though and glad a ton of you took advantage and picked it up cheap

I saved myself $15 by accident when I changed my Dead Space 2 order.. tried the expedited shipping.. and BINGO.. $0 haha not $15

Dead Space keeps calling to me since I have a solid gaming pc...but then there are some games @ the GS B2G1 that I want to pick up...not to mention not sure what Steam deals there are today.

Just got my copy in the mail today. The shipping was really quick! Does the dead space "platinum hits" version come with extra content or no?

bread's done
Back