Dead Space (PS3) $30 Amazon

Yay! The good news is the Xbox version is gone, so I don't have to try to decide which format to get :D

Playstation it is! (Along with Too Human, Resistance, and a Playstation Portable component cable...which is for the 2000, but hopefully works with the 3000 if I end up trading up for one).

I was just about to place and order for Left 4 Dead ($40) and Heavenly Sword ($20) and thought I'd give this deal one last shot and saw Dead Space was indeed back to $30. So I bit. Now I don't have to go to Target or Gamestop tomorrow.

Snag em up, fellas! The PS3 and 360 versions, according to IGN, are identical so pick up the PS3 one for $30 if you get a chance. The game received solid reviews and for this price, it's a no-brainer. And with the new downloadable content that just came out, you'll be in for a treat in that regard as well!

[quote name='RobnessMonster']Snag em up, fellas! The PS3 and 360 versions, according to IGN, are identical so pick up the PS3 one for $30 if you get a chance. The game received solid reviews and for this price, it's a no-brainer. And with the new downloadable content that just came out, you'll be in for a treat in that regard as well![/QUOTE]

Not to be a buzzkill, but the dlc is a total joke. Weapon-skins that either do nothing or make the game easier, and some suits that make the game easier.
Awful, awful dlc. But the game itself is great.

Only possible issue with this game is I hope it's not too gross...

[quote name='omyard']I was just about to place and order for Left 4 Dead ($40) and Heavenly Sword ($20) and thought I'd give this deal one last shot and saw Dead Space was indeed back to $30. So I bit. Now I don't have to go to Target or Gamestop tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Heavenly Sword's surprisingly cool. I'm burnt out on the whole Devil May Cry/God of War genre, but still surprised to find myself having fun with it (except a couple of overly frustrating parts). The writing and acting's really good, and the gameplay flows pretty nicely.

EDIT: Nariko is voiced by the girl from Fringe! She and Kai and Andy Serkis are all just fantastic. The bosses seem like they fell out of Metal Gear Solid...and I'm not sure if that's good or bad :D

price just came down again for 360 version. i checked it less than 5 minutes ago, it was $60. now its $30. Put it in the cart and checked out immediately!

their system is screwy. it seems to be switching between the ps3 version and 360 version randomly. I managed to get it for 360 though! thanks!

Get em while they're hot, boys! With all the yo-yo pricing we're seeing, as soon as you see the deal you want, don't wait another minute! Unleash the cannons of consumerism!!!

I'm guessing they were only willing to sell what was in stock at that price. Oh well. Thanks amazon for keeping $30 in my pocket.

Sold out at my local Target.

Went to Walmart at 9:30am. (Surprisingly it wasn't a total zoo...) They pricematched Target (which WAS a zoo) and I got it for $30 + tax.

It is worth a trip later in the day if you can manage to get to your local Walmart.

Went out to try my luck out to see if my local Target will have any copies, which to my surprised they did! In fact they had 8 copies left at 9:00am PST at Irvine, CA (district) Target branch. Good luck!

I lucked out and picked it up last night during the second posting of the $30 sale. Unfortunately its saying Dec 4 is the estimated SHIP date which sucks, but oh well, i saved $34! (after taxes and such)

[quote name='shadowrage']Online is the way to go.

A Wal-mart employee was actually trampled to death.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TqZSulclZd0
http://www.nydailynews.com/ny_local...worker_dies_at_long_island_walmart_after.html

WTF?!![/quote]

wow... terrible news......

on a side note.. im glad i shop online
icon_smile.gif

[quote name='sickness']wow... terrible news......

on a side note.. im glad i shop online
icon_smile.gif
[/quote]

Yeah, what a terrible thing to happen! I'm glad I got Dead Space @ Target...

[quote name='shadowkast']was this today?!? My pregnant ol' lady was out mith the masses today, if she got a mis-carriage cause of some shit like this, I would go ape shit!!!!![/quote]

Why would you not even be by her side; especially in a hectic shopping day like this? If you can't be there for her, then why even let her go?

[quote name='earvcunanan']Why would you not even be by her side; especially in a hectic shopping day like this? If you can't be there for her, then why even let her go?[/quote]

Exactly what I was wondering. If my girl was pregnant, I don't care if they were offering $1 60" 1080p HDTVs, she's sitting her ass home on Black Friday.

bread's done
Back