Dead Space Series #1 Limited Lithographs (Signed & Numbered)

[quote name='ssjmichael']The DS ones were $29.99 still as the OP states. Only the ME ones were raised. The 40% does calculate out to them being originally $40 each, but I checked recently and they were still $29.99[/QUOTE]

I just checked google cache for the ishimura and they have it priced at $40 there, so however recent that is it was $40 then.

[quote name='Trance Addix']Hmm, tempted to buy the Ishimura litho...[/QUOTE]

It looks awesome in person. The only problem is finding a decent frame for them which will run at least $30-$40. Pics of the C63 or it didn't happen ;).

[quote name='DarkRider23']It looks awesome in person. The only problem is finding a decent frame for them which will run at least $30-$40. Pics of the C63 or it didn't happen ;).[/QUOTE]

Target has good frames for ~$17 and I found some great ones for $10 at Michael's if you have any nearby.

I grabbed a 24x36 frame from Michaels for $25. It was on sale though, but its pretty good quality for a poster frame. Wife approved, too. I imagine a 18x24 would be a little less.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I grabbed a 24x36 frame from Michaels for $25. It was on sale though, but its pretty good quality for a poster frame. Wife approved, too. I imagine a 18x24 would be a little less.[/QUOTE]
Yea my 18x24 were originally $20, but apparently they have 50% off sales fairly often and I got it extremely CAG friendly!

[quote name='Pookymeister']I just checked google cache for the ishimura and they have it priced at $40 there, so however recent that is it was $40 then.[/QUOTE]

I confirm, the original price was $30, but they raised it a few months ago to $40.

I agree that Michael's has probably the best frames for your bucks, especially with the 25% off coupon on all frames.

The Ishimura and Aegis look fantastic in person :D!

[quote name='Pookymeister']I grabbed a 24x36 frame from Michaels for $25. It was on sale though, but its pretty good quality for a poster frame. Wife approved, too. I imagine a 18x24 would be a little less.[/QUOTE]

How it looks - faux wood black/bronze color.
Rzpih.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that Miranda litho the mini one? Or was there a regular size one that is now sold out? Because I only see the mini litho of Miranda on the site.

[quote name='Pookymeister']I just checked google cache for the ishimura and they have it priced at $40 there, so however recent that is it was $40 then.[/QUOTE]

Ah I see. Those bastards :bomb:

[quote name='cag1000']Is that Miranda litho the mini one? Or was there a regular size one that is now sold out? Because I only see the mini litho of Miranda on the site.[/QUOTE]

That's the regular one

[quote name='cag1000']Is that Miranda litho the mini one? Or was there a regular size one that is now sold out? Because I only see the mini litho of Miranda on the site.[/QUOTE]
Yea it was a regular one which unfortunately is sold out now :cry:

Miranda was definitely available full size. Sold out really fast though.

It came as a two pack with Legion and by itself.

Just as a warning, folks: I received my large Ishimura lithograph (size 18x24) today in the mail, but I noticed that while it had a signature, there was no edition number anywhere (not even near the signature). Perhaps the artist forgot to write in the number while he was signing. In any case, I contacted the Visceral store for a refund. Ah well... :cry:

[quote name='Feral Lynx']Just as a warning, folks: I received my large Ishimura lithograph (size 18x24) today in the mail, but I noticed that while it had a signature, there was no edition number anywhere (not even near the signature). Perhaps the artist forgot to write in the number while he was signing. In any case, I contacted the Visceral store for a refund. Ah well... :cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that's bizarre. It should be right under the sig. Mine says 177/500.

[quote name='MaelstromB']Yeah, that's bizarre. It should be right under the sig. Mine says 177/500.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going to give the artist the benefit of a doubt. With so many signatures in several lithos, he probably missed a few because he was in a hurry to get them all done. But, I think Visceral should have at least reinspected them, especially since there's a specific number to each lithograph.

[quote name='Feral Lynx']Just as a warning, folks: I received my large Ishimura lithograph (size 18x24) today in the mail, but I noticed that while it had a signature, there was no edition number anywhere (not even near the signature). Perhaps the artist forgot to write in the number while he was signing. In any case, I contacted the Visceral store for a refund. Ah well... :cry:[/QUOTE]

I got mine today (same image) and it didn't have a number either. Keep us posted on that refund... maybe that's why they were on sale in the first place. :whistle2:$

Oh well. It's still something/500 and signed. Now I just need to get a decent frame...

[quote name='takotchi']I got mine today (same image) and it didn't have a number either. Keep us posted on that refund... maybe that's why they were on sale in the first place. :whistle2:$

Oh well. It's still something/500 and signed. Now I just need to get a decent frame...[/QUOTE]

Well, maybe you should contact them too man. I opted for a return, but they also have an exchange policy, according to their terms and conditions mentioned in the email. If it's a problem on their part, then they'll cover the shipping cost of the return/exchange.

I ordered 4 of these last week. All 4 had a number right under the signature.

250/500, 251/500 etc.

Would be bad if they are selling more than the 500 but I doubt it. Since it says on 62 left on the site.

[quote name='Darknuke']I'm not very impressed by these... Compared to the Mass Effect Lithos, these are very drab and dull. They just don't have as much personality as the ME ones.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the ME lithos put these to shame. The problem with these is they're not conceptually interesting, nor do any of them have emotion-evoking subjects. We're just looking at a room...and another room...and a ship...and a character design...where's the mood?

Wish they'd done something better for these.

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Is it bad I can't make up my mind on which one I like the most to buy and keep refreshing this thread to see what other people are buying?

Thanks OP![/QUOTE]

Go with the Aegis 7. Clearly the best one.

Well, there are really not that many characters in DS. And only 1 is actually interesting.

With ME2, you have Tali, Miranda, TIM, Thane. And even the location ones are vibrant.

I might break down and buy these eventually though.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Had to cut out the signature and send them a picture of the result to get my replacements. To the tradelist they go...[/QUOTE]

What? You're gonna trade a destroyed lithograph?

[quote name='Kylearan']Yeah, the ME lithos put these to shame. The problem with these is they're not conceptually interesting, nor do any of them have emotion-evoking subjects. We're just looking at a room...and another room...and a ship...and a character design...where's the mood?

Wish they'd done something better for these.[/QUOTE]

I think the Ishimura one is better than all the ME ones. Its one of the most iconic pieces from the game. If you like the game youll most likely enjoy these.

[quote name='Pookymeister']Had to cut out the signature and send them a picture of the result to get my replacements. To the tradelist they go...[/QUOTE]

I tried to figure out what they were doing here, but it actually reassures us that they didnt go off and print more than 500 :)

[quote name='xDerekRx']I tried to figure out what they were doing here, but it actually reassures us that they didnt go off and print more than 500 :)[/QUOTE]

Well, the problem was that it wasn't numbered. Had a few people complain already in here and i know of someone who ordered 9 copies and all of them were not numbered.

[quote name='confoosious']What? You're gonna trade a destroyed lithograph?[/QUOTE]

It's not signed on the actual image part, so it's not a complete loss, I guess. Somebody might want it.

Anyway, I sent them an e-mail about mine. Let's see what happens.

edit: They are now sending me a replacement. They didn't say anything about destroying the existing one.

[quote name='takotchi']It's not signed on the actual image part, so it's not a complete loss, I guess. Somebody might want it.

Anyway, I sent them an e-mail about mine. Let's see what happens.

edit: They are now sending me a replacement. They didn't say anything about destroying the existing one.[/QUOTE]

Yup, the actual image is the size of a standard poster frame too.

Nice deal on not having to rip into it, it hurt having to do that even though i'm getting another. :)

[quote name='Pookymeister']Sure, why not. I've traded a figure with its arm broken off on here before =][/QUOTE]

Well the point of destroying them is that they want to make sure there are only a set number of the lithos floating out there. That's why they have you destroy it at the signature spot and take a photo of it for proof.

I wanted to buy more Ishimura but now Im not sureif I want to. The 4 I got came numbered last week but all my friends gobbled em up.

is there any way I can find out how many are left? i tried adding a whole bunch and it just kept letting me ordering some until i reached a quanitity of about 60, and Tempius says there's 49 left..

[quote name='shadowknight203']is there any way I can find out how many are left? i tried adding a whole bunch and it just kept letting me ordering some until i reached a quanitity of about 60, and Tempius says there's 49 left..[/QUOTE]

Yeah ad 500 to your cart, click update, and it will tell you how many you can buy. Down to 43

bread's done
Back