[DEAD]Spike VGA download code contest***over 150 CAG winners!

[quote name='skina']I actually suggested that awhile ago. :p[/QUOTE]

Your post did indeed point out the same conclusion, but did not mention the same reasoning (that game specific download codes have never been offered on the Wii before) as to why that conclusion seems probable :)

[quote name='dodgeme']hope i get at least one. Id laugh if i got all 6. Id have some stuff to trade.[/QUOTE]

You just never know about these kinds of contests whether they're going to be ultra diligent and try to weed out duplicates, or just throw codes out to anyone and everyone... we'll see soon enough :D

I won!

Haven't tried the code yet, but this is what the email said -

Congratulations, you have received a free download of World of Goo on WiiWare courtesy of Spike and Mountain Dew!

The following provides the redemption code for your free game download:
------------------------

To redeem your game, here's the step-by-step:

1. Using your Wii console and internet connection, enter the Wii Shop Channel
  2. Select Settings and Features
  3. Select Wii Download Ticket
  4. Type in redemption code
  5. Your system will take you directly to the game within the Wii Shop Channel to download the game for free!

Legal Requirements
In order to be eligible to redeem a download of the World of Goo game on Nintendo WiiWare you must meet the following requirements:

• Have an Nintendo Wii console
  • Have access to the internet to access Wii Shop from your console
Game Code must be redeemed by February 1, 2009.

Thanks for participating and continue to visit Spike.com and Gametrailers.com for more chances to win cool prizes!

I won a code for braid as well. I am one for one so far in my entries. I entered 5 times so well see what happens. Thanks a lot to the op!

OMG! I won.. too many times.. lol.

I won 1 Braid.. 1 World of Goo.. and 7 Audiosurfs (oops?).

Thanks so much OP!

If anyone missed out on the contest.. I can PM some Audisurf codes out to you guys. First come first serve!

Okay, stop PMing me now! That was really fast.. lol.

What's the time stamp on you winners? If they're all from the same time, it's probably safe to assume that all the codes went out... which means I'm a loser :(

i entered 7 times and only won twice, chances are they might be being sent out in waves? ...we wont know until the end of tomorow i guess theres still hope for some of you :) i do love these types of things though

Whoo, I won an Audiosurf. That's all I entered in, lol. Should've entered in World of Goo, just saw a review today, and if I had known that the download period would last till Feb. 1st, I would've gone for it.

Oh well, I wanted to try out Audiosurf but the demo wouldn't work... so here, I can try it out.

I signed up for a Braid code, only once. Should've gone for a couple go's 'cause I got nothing. ;x

But a friendly CAG provided me with a audiosurf code - thanks again!

I entered 8 times for braid and got nothing out of it. I entered once for world of goo and got a code for it. Now if my wii arrives anytime soon I can use it.

Bah! It won't let me activate audiosurf on Steam. Says error you are not connected to the internet or the service is

[quote name='iiinightmar3ii']I entered 8 times for braid and got nothing out of it. I entered once for world of goo and got a code for it. Now if my wii arrives anytime soon I can use it.[/quote]
wow sorry to hear that, I only entered once in total and got braid. maybe its in your spam box?

I got Braid!

If anyone is in the Xmas spirit, I'd love Audiosurf! I can give you a code for a Gears of War 2 theme on XBL!

Damn, unless the codes are being sent out in waves, I didn't win. :( On the offchance anyone has an extra code for Braid or World of Goo, I'd be very grateful! :D

[quote name='MoCiWe']Niceeee, I just got a code for Braid in an email :D Ah this is sweet lol.[/quote]

What was the time stamp? Did you literally "just" get the email? I wonder if these are being sent out a little at time. Fingers crossed!

bread's done
Back