[DEAD] Starcraft 2 BETA Key Code Contest

Swift900

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
I've recently acquired 2 additional key codes for the Starcraft 2 BETA (Kudos to Amazon and GameStop for including them as preorder bonuses). Because there have been reports that duplicate keys have been released by GameStop/Amazon, I cannot guarantee that they will work, but I can say that they have not been used by me.

To enter this contest, simply guess my favorite cheat code from the original Starcraft for the PC. I believe there were 21 cheat codes in all. As a hint, the cheat is not a Terran/Zerg/Protoss level skip, so that brings the possible number of cheat codes down to 18.

I will notify winners and provide the Starcraft 2 BETA key codes via a CAG PM, so make sure there is room in your inbox! Once there are two winners, I will update this thread accordingly.

EDIT: Entrants are only allowed one guess / day. Additional guesses will disqualify that entrant from the contest.

Thanks and good luck!

EDIT: Congratulations to FelixC and CD6405 for correctly guessing my favorite code from Starcraft, food for thought.

You each have been PMed the Starcraft 2 BETA Key Codes and instructions for how to redeem them, enjoy!

Thank you to everyone else who tried but did not win.

Last edited by a moderator:
modify the phase variance

Haha, shoulda refreshed before I posted my choice. Couldn't remember them all so I researched it.

Fingers crossed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations to FelixC and CD6405 for correctly guessing my favorite code from Starcraft, food for thought.

You each have been PMed the Starcraft 2 BETA Key Codes and instructions for how to redeem them, enjoy!

Thank you to everyone else who tried but did not win.

bread's done
Back