[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Noel is not on XBL at the moment, so maybe he was abducted by aliens.

There is only One Barney. That guys is always late to a party.

If I don't post anything in the next 15 minutes, call Allegheny County 9 1 1

and I can't believe some stuff has no damn bids! you all are crazy!
i was really late this time.. i missed out on a lot of great cheap stuff :cry:

whats the paypal email to send payments? is cage pming ppl?
I actually received a PM from Masa a few hours ago that he would attach totals and my paypal email to the 2nd post once I sent them. I had some trouble getting online but I have the information ready and sent them to Masa. They should all be up soon.

whats the paypal email to send payments? is cage pming ppl?
Cages info is up. I will be PMing people, unless you sent me your address/ see your name in the 2nd Post. If you sent your address, thank you! If not, please do so. Everything is packed up and ready to be weighed for shipping.

I think I'm having too much fun coming up with what I'm going to add with each package. I have eight #1 issue comics and 8 people ordered from me. That means those people are getting a bonus item PLUS TWO COMICS with one of them being a #1 issue from one series or another.

I will start sending individual PM's later tonight/tomorrow.

I think I'm having too much fun coming up with what I'm going to add with each package. I have eight #1 issue comics and 8 people ordered from me. That means those people are getting a bonus item PLUS TWO COMICS with one of them being a #1 issue from one series or another.

I will start sending individual PM's later tonight/tomorrow.
I went ahead and sent your payment

All the packages are ready to ship. 

For every person that sends payment, I will provide details on the bonus item(s) I'm providing. Once the packages are sent, I will reply here with confirmation numbers.

Asmith906: Ratchet and Clank work as a team so I included two comics that involve teamwork. I also included an extra PS2 video game.

Wuulee:  Since you're getting Indigo Prophecy (PS2), I included some vintage PS1 and PS2 demo game discs. The comics are more kid friendly if things get too intense in the video games.

EDIT: More people have paid.

NoelVermillion: You have Killer 7. You're getting seven items. You're getting various comics. Take notes on this.

Zombies8MyBrain: I added a magazine that provides some brain power. Among the comic books: A Cable book (ironic, eh?) and one about a character who some might call a zombie the way he keeps coming back.

Sm04sa: DVD samples to use on the DVD portion of the drive; a music CD to use on the CD portion of the drive to pump you up for Dragonball Z. And some comics when you need a rest from Spider-man.

TheFizzzzzz: I'll keep it nice and simple: Some MMA, some wrestling, and a lot of comics with action.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just an update- I ran out of tape sealing up the rest of the packages tonight, so some of ya are going to have to wait a day or so for me to get a shipping quote (especially those who have not sent me there address).

I will PM the shipping totals tomorrow to those who I have it for, and update the OP for those who have had there stuff shipped. thanks for being patient everyone!

MasaTFC: You're getting a fighting game so I offer you a fighting magazine ... and some comics.

Once Devil May Cry pays, everyone has paid on my end.

Devil May Cry: Since Clank gets into some risky situations, I included a comic book with characters who love getting into comic mischief.

And with that, everyone has paid. I will include shipping info. in a follow-up post soon.

just an update - thanks for being patient everyone! i shipped a few boxes out today (check inbox for dc#). i am going to get shipping quotes after class tomorrow for everyone who is still waiting, with totals sent out after an appointment in the evening.

again, thanks for being patient everyone. this week has been crazy busy for me, but i will have all this madness here wrapped up shortly! cheers!

Man, confirmation numbers are longer than I remembered.   Anyway, all packages have been sent. Here are delivery confirmation numbers in no particular order:

Sm04sa: 9114901123086144357502

TheFizzzzzzz: 9114901123086144357472

NoelVermillion: 9114901123086144357489

MasaTFC: 9114901123086144357458

Asmith906: 9114901075742881153374

Wuulee: 9114901075742881153350

Zimbies8mybrain: 9114901075742881153336

DevilMayCry: 9114901075742881153312

Please let me know when you get your stuff and enjoy.

Payment sent MasaTFC, I know you're busy with school so you can ship my stuff next week or whenever you can.
thanks for being patient, yours and everyone except 4 people have been shipped. 1 is shipping tomorrow (elevander) 1 is going to pay this weekend (lovepig) and 2 people have not sent me their address/paid/responded to my PM's (ragaboomustang and hiyamasumthingorother? i am on my phone, forgive my memory).

the sooner you pay the sooner it ships! everyone who has received their items (or are waiting patiently by their respective mailbox) please leave feedback once it gets there, i will return it promptly!

thanks again everyone!

Got my game on Saturday, thanks Masa!
Not a problem! cheers!

Waiting for 2 people to pay, one whom has not sent me their address (hiamiyumi- if you do not respond by Friday Your Bid will be revoked and negative feedback will be left).

If you item didn't ship yet, I tried but the PO was closed today. Tomorrow my friends, tomorrow! Thanks again everyone!

edit- if you left feedback, I have left feedback. Please do so if you haven't!

Man, confirmation numbers are longer than I remembered. Anyway, all packages have been sent. Here are delivery confirmation numbers in no particular order:

Sm04sa: 9114901123086144357502

TheFizzzzzzz: 9114901123086144357472

NoelVermillion: 9114901123086144357489

MasaTFC: 9114901123086144357458

Asmith906: 9114901075742881153374

Wuulee: 9114901075742881153350

Zimbies8mybrain: 9114901075742881153336

DevilMayCry: 9114901075742881153312

Please let me know when you get your stuff and enjoy.
Got the game in. Really appreciate the extra :D I'll go ahead and leave feedback

Sm04sa, Asmith906, and Wuulee each received positive feedback from me.

Want to join the club?  Post your positive feedback and I will return the favor.

Just wanted to say thanks again. If any of you are interested in a group lowball, I'd like to be a part of it. I have a small batch of games and a vintage Player's Guide for Super Mario World that I'd like to get rid of for some extra cash.

Just wanted to say thanks again. If any of you are interested in a group lowball, I'd like to be a part of it. I have a small batch of games and a vintage Player's Guide for Super Mario World that I'd like to get rid of for some extra cash.
1 + I'll be interested in joining one too. I want to unload somethings i have in my room.

looks like we are going to host another lowball sooner than I thought, so post here if you are interested and what you would like to see offered!

Its going to be a triple threat this time around, and I know we all can bring some good stuff to the fight table!

As always CIB sega genesis games :D

Finally got around to making a blog about all the games I own and the sega one has the list of things I would like.

Are you guys interested in DVD's and/or Blu Ray's? I have a new and [mostly] sealed Nightmare on Elm Street box set that's gathering dust.

Any interest for PS3 games?

Your going to be a part of the lowball too? Nice :hot: !
ya, Noel is one of my fav CAGs to trade with. we have a long history. i swear we have sent the same envelope back and forth like 3 times.

I have made a note of everyones interest, feel free to contribute more! thanks!

bread's done
Back