[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Congrats. Lol
177079.jpg

Earth Defense Force 2017 $5

A Bugs Life $3

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver $6

Clock Tower 3- Disc only $3

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 $5

Dual Shock Controller $3

Controller #1 $10

Controller #2 $10

Medieva; $21

Last edited by a moderator:
Earth Defense Force 2017 $5

A Bugs Life $3

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver $6

Clock Tower 3- Disc only $3

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 $5

Dual Shock Controller $3

Controller #1 $10

Controller #2 $10

Medieva; $21
So I will put you down for Medievil, as it was a non bid item (so you win it for that price so to speak). Please check your bid on the other items though for accuracy (clock tower is more than that currently)

And I assume you meant LoK 1 and 2 with separate bids?

So I will put you down for Medievil, as it was a non bid item (so you win it for that price so to speak). Please check your bid on the other items though for accuracy (clock tower is more than that currently)

And I assume you meant LoK 1 and 2 with separate bids?
Clocktower $5

Controller #1 $12
Controller #2 $12

Yes to the LK question

Thank you everyone for your support! You have know idea how much it means for me, especially with the financial situation I am in!

I am updating the OP now, if you won anything please PM your address to me!!!!!! I will try to get everything packed up as soon as I can and get a shipping quote to you afterwards! If you won a lot of stuff, you may have to wait a little longer than others.

Your patience is appreciated during the process of getting an accurate shipping quote to you. My work schedule is strange due to the nature of my job, and if you have questions please ask! Also, if there is an item in the non bid section you would like to make an offer on please do! Prices are not set in stone, and I really just want the stuff gone!

Thanks!

im-gonna-let-you-finish-but.jpg

But you the best lowball host........ :-({|=
BoXQBkRCQAAQqIy.jpg

The OP is updated, please let me know if I made an error. I will put totals in the second post in the morning before work, but feel free to send me your address if you see that you won anything. And make an offer on the stuff that's left- worst I can say is no!

thanks again!

Second post now has totals (without shipping for most). If you haven't sent your address, please do!

I will be out of town this weekend to visit my niece before she goes to florida for the summer. So I most likely will not have any shipping quotes till Monday. So if I can get everyones address before Monday hopefully everyone can have their stuff ready to go and have the stuff shipped out mid-next week.

Also, please make offer on the stuff listed in the OP! I really want that stuff gone, so shoot an offer over!

Thanks for everyone who bid, even if you didn't end up with a winning bid you are still the winner!

DZA- I got your address man already, so don't worry about it.

And that comment cookie party made about me and the KISS farewell tour...

Just an update

I have everyones address except for 2 people. I will be sending out messages to those people shortly. Everyone has there stuff packed up except unforeseen, cero5 and Mariodog, but it will happen today or tomorrow (need tape and a box).

Please PM with questions! Thanks for being patient! Shipping quotes will be out tomorrow!

Update-

Shipping quotes sent to everyone except cero5, unforeseen (still looking for a box big enough lol), mariodog, DZA and luxuria (need your address).

You will all be taken care of soon! If you got an invoice, I will ship the next available day once your payment clears. Any questions about anything please PM me.

Thanks everyone!

bread's done
Back