[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

OP Updated to here!

Drunk bidding is how to win lowball items (I have proof), but drunk OP updating may not be the way to manage one! If I made a mistake, please let me know!

1. Mystery Box - $19

2. Mystery Box - $13

18. Hakuoki Stories - $17

19. Tekken Tag 2 - $3

21. Yakuza 4 - $6

22. Muramasa Demon Blade - $10

33. Guilty Gear XX - $6

48. Thundercats - $4

58. Jango Fett Pop - $2

OP updated to here! Thanks for the bids everyone!

I lowered the price on some of the non bid items, and will accept reasonable offers on any of them via PM! Please take these things from me!

And as far as the ending of this thing will go, here is a heads up- I am going to see the Pittsburgh Riverhounds play DC United on Wednesday night. Game is over about 9ish, will be home directly and anytime between then and 11:59 PM EST it will end! So get you bids in while there is time!

OP updated to here! Thanks for the bids everyone!

I lowered the price on some of the non bid items, and will accept reasonable offers on any of them via PM! Please take these things from me!

And as far as the ending of this thing will go, here is a heads up- I am going to see the Pittsburgh Riverhounds play DC United on Wednesday night. Game is over about 9ish, will be home directly and anytime between then and 11:59 PM EST it will end! So get you bids in while there is time!
A 2 hour close window will be brutal. Might have to refresh the webpage at least 120 times

A 2 hour close window will be brutal. Might have to refresh the webpage at least 120 times
It will be more like an hour, after I get home and do an OP update and such. I don't want to pile on unnecessary stress for anyone! that goes against my principles and ethics as a mental health counselor O:)

OP updated to here. I just want to say thanks again for everyone who placed a bid in this so far, it means a lot to me. I know that we all don't know each other on a personal level, but the sense of community this site has is what made it so special to me for so long. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Soooooooo.... How about that Bethesda event? Doom looks great! I can't wait for it, I have so many memories of making levels with my dad when I was younger that when I saw they Snap Map reveal I almost cried.

And Fallout... Sheesh, that's going to be how I spend my winter for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:
Masa, no matter how you put it, 60 hours is still a lot of time, lol. That's two and a half days!
Well, I would rather everyone have the option to prepare in advance lol. Scheduling things can be rough, and I would prefer to not have anyone say "oh man, I missed the end time/winning that item" which has happened quite a bit in the last 3 years (looking at you, Barney).

And Fallout... Sheesh, that's going to be how I spend my winter for sure!
7TgJYSh.jpg

Only reason why i'm going to upgrade to the new gen.

7TgJYSh.jpg

Only reason why i'm going to upgrade to the new gen.
Me too man. Told my fiancé last year it would take a new fallout or mass effect to motivate me, and now its happening. During the xbox presser today, there was a thing that came up saying Fallout 3 would come with 4, which is exciting (on top of the mods thing).

The thing that blew my mind was the backwards compatibility feature that Xbox is adding. I feel confident about upgrading systems now!

Me too man. Told my fiancé last year it would take a new fallout or mass effect to motivate me, and now its happening. During the xbox presser today, there was a thing that came up saying Fallout 3 would come with 4, which is exciting (on top of the mods thing).
I was thinking the same thing for me to motivated to buy a new system.

Did you hear X1 will soon have backwards compatibility for certain game on the 360 (most likely mainstream games) ? MS just kind of fucked sony with the little blow.

I was thinking the same thing for me to motivated to buy a new system.

Did you hear X1 will soon have backwards compatibility for certain game on the 360 (most likely mainstream games) ? MS just kind of fucked sony with the little blow.
I did hear that, which is going to be hard to top by sony for me. there is a list of BC games on xbox.com now for the preiview people, but it seems there are going to a lot added every month after it rolls out to everyone this fall.

Symphony of the Night shall go with me to every system I hope!

Lets see some bids!!!!!

I've been waiting seven years for Fallout 4 and I can't wait! I guess that Fallout Shelter app will have to keep me busy until then lol

Anyways time for the bids,

27. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver B $3 mariodog

28. Metal Gear Solid (black label) A $8 mariodog

29. Romance of the Three Kingdoms VI- No manual, case is jacked up C/D $3 mariodog

30. Samurai Shodown 3: Blades of Blood B $4 mariodog

33. Guilty Gear XX Accent Core A  $7 mariodog

34. Guilty Gear Isuka  A $5 mariodog

38. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 A $1 mariodog

40. Star Ocean- disc one has some surface scratches B $3 mariodog

53. Controller #1 A $6 mariodog
54. Controller #2  A $6 mariodog

2. Mystery Box 2 (A little smaller)  $17

25. A Bugs Life $2

51. Console Only (no jumper pack!) C  $7
52. Console Only (model 1, may have a 3 button controller to go with it) C $9

I've been waiting seven years for Fallout 4 and I can't wait! I guess that Fallout Shelter app will have to keep me busy until then lol
I totally understand man. It is kind of crazy to have it coming out so soon! And I really can't stand the people who are upset about it, for whatever reason. Yesterday, E3 was killer and so far we the gamers are all winning. Hooray for fantastic long awaited games!

anywho, op is updated to here! We are getting down to the wire here people!

OP updated to here! Way to go US Womens National Team, securing a spot in the round of 16!

And FYI- there is not excuse to not bid on my 360 games, since the Xbox One is now backwards compatible! Did you know that you can vote on xbox.com for games you want to be next on the list? Vote for Castlevania Symphony of the Night, help out my the cause!

OP updated to here! Way to go US Womens National Team, securing a spot in the round of 16!

And FYI- there is not excuse to not bid on my 360 games, since the Xbox One is now backwards compatible! Did you know that you can vote on xbox.com for games you want to be next on the list? Vote for Castlevania Symphony of the Night, help out my the cause!
link ?

Some people are lazy to search :bouncy: <------------

Guilty Gear Overture - $8

EX Troopers - $14
U guys are doing de-service to yourself not bidding on this, its a unique command and conquer game with awesome music. u guys need to bid on this NAOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

----------------------------

5. Fable 3 B $2 DZA

Last Masa lowball, gotta get bids in!

10. Mini Ninjas- Disc only C (will ship in a 360 case though) $2

13. Tomb Raider Anniversary C $4

16. Demon Souls- Black label case, GH disc B $4

19. Tekken Tag 2 A $6

21. Yakuza 4 $7

24. Sakura Wars (no manual) B $9

26. Final Fantasy IX (disc only) C/D $2

27. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver B $4

28. Metal Gear Solid (black label) A $11

31. Clock Tower 3- Disc only B $3

32. Crash Tag Team Racing  C $3

38. Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver 2 A $2

40. Star Ocean- disc one has some surface scratches B $4

41. Silent Hill 2- Disc GH, manual and art are Black Label B $7

42. Dual Shock Controller B $1

43. Contact (cart only) A  $4

44. Coraline A $4

51. Console Only (no jumper pack!) C $8

Sorry for not really bidding, but the few things that I didn't have yet, quickly surpassed my self-set limit (and by self, I mean, however much my wife allowed me after my early b-day gift =P), but I'm glad to see people bidding ^^

Speaking of SotN, did you follow/back the Bloodstained Kickstarter, Masa?

Sorry for not really bidding, but the few things that I didn't have yet, quickly surpassed my self-set limit (and by self, I mean, however much my wife allowed me after my early b-day gift =P), but I'm glad to see people bidding ^^

Its ok man. If she is unhappy, you are in turn unhappy. I get it lol.

I did follow it, and was blown away by the response! I sadly could not afford the level of backing I intended on ($100), but I will be buying day1 for sure! Maybe even preorder.

I always said I would pay for the missing Saturn parts as DLC, but that won't be happening 'cause Konami. But this looks to be quite promising!

OP updated to here. Two things to address here-

1. I just found (literally, like two minutes ago) the Double Jump Guides for both Persona 3 and Persona 4! I am adding them to the non bid items on the OP. The are both in excellent condition, spines are unbroken and no rips in the cover/pages. What a find! Please PM me if you want them, first come first serve! Reasonable offers considered on one or both, especially in combination with another nonbid item! Buy 'em while you can!

2. I am leaving to go watch a soccer match at about 6 PM EST, and I will be home about 9:30 or so. At that point, I will get my shit together and update the OP, probably for the last time. At that point...IT'S GO TIME!!!! I would suggest getting bids in on everything you want early, as I may end this earlier than 11:59 PM EST! The ending time is between 10:00 PM and 11:59 PM EST, so please be ready to defend your bids!

Thanks everyone! Good Luck!

You have a wife set limit as well? Mine is $80 and I almost used it all this month. It's like an allowance lmao

1. Mystery Box 1 (Large)  $23 unforeseen

2. Mystery Box 2 (A little smaller)  $22 unforeseen

14. Atelier Rorona- The Alchemist of Arland LE- Box in ok shape, game/artbook B  $16 unforeseen

15. Bayonetta  A  $4 unforeseen

18. Hakuoki Stories of the Shinsengumi Limited Edition- Box is a little smooshed, everything except game sealed B  $18 unforeseen

42. Dual Shock Controller B (black)  $2 unforeseen

47. Pokémon White S  $17 unforeseen

48. Thundercats  $5 unforeseen

49. Taito Collection B  $4 unforeseen

N64

51. Console Only (no jumper pack!) C  $8 unforeseen

53. Controller #1 A  $7 unforeseen

54. Controller #2  A  $7 unforeseen

56. Dishonored Tarot Card Deck (GS Preorder)-  S  $7 unforeseen

bread's done
Back