[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I almost have enough stuff to join in a Lowball. Maybe next time Masa. I gotta see about buying more stuff from yours first.

Last edited by a moderator:
Would anyone be interested in back issues of game informer magazines ? I have 6 years worth of back issues. Does anyone here collect those sort of things ?

When is this lowball starting??

Yeah, I have too much money and not enough lowballs these days.
soon. I will get a preview up this weekend and it should start next Tuesday/Wednesday night depending on your time zone. The guys and I are still getting the last of stuff together, and I had a "moment" this week- that moment being the HOLY SHIT I AM IN A GRADUATE PROGRAM AND THEY WANT ME TO READ HOW MUCH/TURN IN HOW MANY ASSIGMENTS?????????????????????????? :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: fuck fuck :beer: :beer: fuck :beer: :wall: :drool: and then there is my anniversary tomorrow....

it has been stressful. But I am getting my act together and this is coming very soon. I haven't even had time to play a game in the last few days lol.

Oh goodness, way to many lowballs happening in short periods.
Yeah, but none has actually started yet. I moved some money from my savings account to my checking account to fund my PP in anticipation. It's going to be fun in the coming weeks :D

GBA- Powerpuff Girls Mojo Jojo A Go-Go- Cart only

I don't know about you guys but i'm in for this. 

EDIT - 

My list is done !! 

I just need to put it in order and it will be in the OP! 

Noel has items in the OP Now!!!!! :D/

Cage should have his shit together soon, and I am still debating on a few items/finalizing my list. Get ready everyone!

Definitely too much shit to deal with this past week (offline and online).

Went through stuff today and found some extra things to list. I have DVD's, Blu Rays, comics, and games across 5 video game systems to offer .. so far.

I should have a final list very very soon. 

Boku-wa-Tomodachi-ga-Sukunai-boku-wa-tomodachi-ga-sukunai-33654373-500-244.gif

everyone get ready to dance this wednesday .........

You guys just don't like me having money do you?

I'm probably going to bid on a few things.

In a fight for boobs, you will lose.

In all seriousness, though, I'm not really big on anime. I won't be bidding on that.

and once again Masa has linked "my picture" to the OP where it directs me to the main screen of CAG.

tumblr_lt18xib5ic1qhjbxeo1_400.gif
hey man, I just copied and pasted the link you sent me in the PM.

2 additional rules to establish before the start tonight-

1. please, keep conversation to a minimum (ie, please post a bid with your comment)

2. Only gifs allowed are Boondocks related. this is highly enforced

starts in a little over an hour and a half.

41. Dragon Siege 3 (B) (CIB)

70. Anime Bundle (6)

can u fix this for me when u get the chance --

Its suppose to say " Dungeon" in number 41........and for 70 can you put " poster" between anime and bundle 

84. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1  A

85. Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 2    S

BATMAN DON"T SHIV!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBKMEbHd89o

Any errors in the OP are to be blamed on Noel, but you can message me directly with complaints/comments/questions/life problems your significant other don't want to hear about :D/

t-Minus 1 hour

hey man, I just copied and pasted the link you sent me in the PM.

2 additional rules to establish before the start tonight-

1. please, keep conversation to a minimum (ie, please post a bid with your comment)

2. Only gifs allowed are Boondocks related. this is highly enforced

starts in a little over an hour and a half.
i never sent you a linked for my photos in the PMs, i posted the link in here (PG - 78 / Post 770 or something)

Edit --

here : http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/NoelVermillion15/library/?sort=6&page=1

i never sent you a linked for my photos in the PMs, i posted the link in here (PG - 78 / Post 770 or something)

Edit --

here : http://s1187.photobucket.com/user/NoelVermillion15/library/?sort=6&page=1

Any errors in the OP are to be blamed on Noel, but you can message me directly with complaints/comments/questions/life problems your significant other don't want to hear about :D/

t-Minus 1 hour
I don't know how many I had to drink that happened, but I absolve myself of all responsibility as of 11:01 for that :whistle2:

fixed it. sorry dood

bread's done
Back