[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I work with kids too......well, not exactly, i work with over sizes children ( inner city teenagers!), but i still want kids not right now, but maybe in the future.

A year from now Masa's going to have a LB titled - Masa's, I'm having a kid, Noel was right !

Than i'm going to have a lowball titled "i told masa, he was going to have a baby, i told you!"

ALL OF YOU GUYS GET READY FOR THAT !!
I'll bid on that.

OP updated to here!

ya can just support this LB as of now, no need to worry about babies and such a year from now. Ain't nobody go time for that!

I have a code for Skylanders Battle Ground/ Lost Islands the character is Jolly Bumble Blast. First quote of this post gets it, first person to mention it in my lowball thread can have the sticker for it with an winning bid! (cheap plug, go win some cheap games!)

i want the ticket XD

I have a code for Skylanders Battle Ground/ Lost Islands the character is Jolly Bumble Blast. First quote of this post gets it, first person to mention it in my lowball thread can have the sticker for it with an winning bid! (cheap plug, go win some cheap games!)

i want the ticket XD
you have to bid for the sitcker- the code was sent to someone else, sorry!

$5 on Demon Souls ( I got confused on which Lowball this was on, but I noticed it was on both, and I think I bid on both)

Last edited by a moderator:
Much as I hate to do it I think you didnt update when I was outbid on the Dark Knight Returns blu rays.
what post/whom outbid you?

I am looking for it thanks for that, don't know how I missed it!

Okay so u want $4 on Ass creed ce guide

Masa u see this^
I see that, thanks dood.

going to update now... OP Updated to here!

Vanquish - $10
show the same love to Zone of the Enders lol!

OP updated to here, I have some good news- I am done with school work for the week and my evening client on Friday night canceled! So I will be around to answer questions, hear complaints and accept compliments (especially concerning my beard/lack of willpower to shave) both Thursday and Friday Night!

Hoping for a strong ending, although I am excited with the outcome thus far! Cheers!

acde78d4-53d6-441f-8719-71673bcb76fd.jpg

shows some love for the guy...and this too

IMG_0566.jpg

66. The Dark Knight Rises (UV Code) $1

67. The Man of Steel (UV Code) $1
I see you guys like Ultraviolet codes. Let me remind you all that my Blu Rays of The Dark Knight Returns Parts 1 and 2 each have an Ultraviolet code. These sets also include a DVD disc of the movie.

In addition, the 3 sealed issues in my Before Watchmen bundle include a digital version of each comic as well.

bread's done
Back