[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

That's not ridonklous at all. Grad school courses costs anywhere between $2000-$4000 per course per semester. Typically summer semesters are shorter, but the courses are more tightly packed into each day so that you still get enough hours.

But they are very useful courses, it is impossible to get those knowledge by yourself and be able to handle interviews.

I forgot what field Masa is in though, was it philosophy?
I am in the Clinical Mental Health Program, which basically means that I will have a career as a "talk-therapist" and (after taking the NCE/fulfilling supervision hour requirements) have a license to operate a private practice, which in turn is my (hopeful) ticket to own an M3. :D/ at least, be able to pay off my school debts before I turn 153. There is a loan forgiveness plan for this particular field, after ten years with an agency in the field and good standing on loan payment for that time all federal loans are wiped clean. Then it is just the fuck en private loans I smoked up got suckered into during undergrad :drool: We all make mistakes!

nigga, we live in the best state to go to school. how can u not want to go. we got usc, ucla, csun, cslb, cala, etc.

masa, don't got money either but he still going. we all broke! that's we are CAGs

get that master's get that paper .
That's right, get that paper up son! Its a code of conduct lol. Goguenator knows what I am talking about :mrgreen:

Honestly, a bachelors in Psychology...don't pay shit. So I am kind of in a situation where to actually make a living/have a professional career/get a return on the investment I have made that I need to invest more into continuing education. Besides, I like the idea of going to school and learning from professionals that are able to help me develop as a professional. Good stuff right there. Also, to touch on the comment about cost of attendance, the program I am in is full time at 9 credits every semester. In the summer, my Thursdays are screwed with a 6 hour class for for 6 weeks, then another 6 hour class for the other 6 weeks. The cost of tuition at this school is much less than a private institution (like where I did my undergrad at, which was 36 grand a year. the cost of this entire program is about 38 grand lol). So, while it looks a lot on paper at one time (and as an out of pocket bill), I am just using the perspective of ya got to spend money to make money.

Thanks for the support everyone! You guys make this community great. :grouphug: I will have a mish-mash of games and such posted after next week. Please go bid in Vendettas lowball in the mean time!

Masa If you toss up that Medievil II you'll get some bids from me :D

OT: Credits not units

Was I the only one bothered by the use of unit instead of credit?

Ex. I graduated with 122 credits. not 122 units.

I stand by what i said. Over 4 grand for summer classes is ridiculous, the most unit you can hope to complete is 5-8 units. The tuition should be cut back at least to 2 grand.

I don't deny it's expensive, I'm just saying it's not unusual for Masa to pay that much for summer courses. Universities have been charging $1500 per unit for a while now. When I was in grad school, it was sub $1000, somewhere like $700 per unit, can't quite remember,

Edit: yellow comic sans

Last edited by a moderator:
nigga, we live in the best state to go to school. how can u not want to go. we got usc, ucla, csun, cslb, cala, etc.

masa, don't got money either but he still going. we all broke! that's we are CAGs

get that master's get that paper .
I got my BA in graphic design, my nig nig. A Masters won't make anyone give any more shits about me, nor will it advance my skill anymore than just hands on experience.

I am in the Clinical Mental Health Program, which basically means that I will have a career as a "talk-therapist" and (after taking the NCE/fulfilling supervision hour requirements) have a license to operate a private practice, which in turn is my (hopeful) ticket to own an M3. :D/ at least, be able to pay off my school debts before I turn 153. There is a loan forgiveness plan for this particular field, after ten years with an agency in the field and good standing on loan payment for that time all federal loans are wiped clean. Then it is just the fuck en private loans I smoked up got suckered into during undergrad :drool: We all make mistakes!

That's right, get that paper up son! Its a code of conduct lol. Goguenator knows what I am talking about :mrgreen:

Honestly, a bachelors in Psychology...don't pay shit. So I am kind of in a situation where to actually make a living/have a professional career/get a return on the investment I have made that I need to invest more into continuing education. Besides, I like the idea of going to school and learning from professionals that are able to help me develop as a professional. Good stuff right there. Also, to touch on the comment about cost of attendance, the program I am in is full time at 9 credits every semester. In the summer, my Thursdays are screwed with a 6 hour class for for 6 weeks, then another 6 hour class for the other 6 weeks. The cost of tuition at this school is much less than a private institution (like where I did my undergrad at, which was 36 grand a year. the cost of this entire program is about 38 grand lol). So, while it looks a lot on paper at one time (and as an out of pocket bill), I am just using the perspective of ya got to spend money to make money.

Thanks for the support everyone! You guys make this community great. :grouphug: I will have a mish-mash of games and such posted after next week. Please go bid in Vendettas lowball in the mean time!
I'm looking into the same repayment plan!! Public service for 10 years!.....Let's buy Masa's shit!!

I got my BA in graphic design, my nig nig. A Masters won't make anyone give any more shits about me, nor will it advance my skill anymore than just hands on experience.
Same exact thing with drafting. I never gave a shit about how long my guys went to school or where, I wanted to see a guy with 5-10 years experience and a decent portfolio. I'd take kids right out of trade school to do part drawings, but they usually had the work ethics of a slug. Those guys who had a few years of experience were usually pretty decent.

Getcho games offa 99Gamers and put them in this lowball already. Do you really need coins to buy more games? ;)

Thanks for the support everyone!

I am half way done with summative assignments and exams for finals. I am not sure I would have been able to get most of it done without Iron Maiden :beer:  :whee:

Last shit is due next Wednesday, so I will have a preview up next week after that (maybe this weekend if I decide playing video games is lame lol). Either way, the lowball is going to start the week of May 5 (not sure what day though yet). So, again, thanks to everyone in this community whom is supportive and awesome (especially if you ever bid in an auction I hosted), and get ready for some good stuff!!!!!

I got bored, there is now a potential list up in the OP!!!! More stuff to be added, some may be removed, feedback appreciated.

Does anyone like the idea of a mystery box????????   1 more vote and I will add one. it may be heavy on the game side, No Sports Titles!

ANIME dvds would be interesting, blurays would be better.

P. S. I'm back people, I'm thinking of having a low ball soon. Been a couple years, don't recognize most of the people here...

Claymore better not be one of the anime(s). being put into the lowball because i'm going to choke a nigga for it.

:twoguns:  :twoguns:  :whistle2:

Claymore better not be one of the anime(s). being put into the lowball because i'm going to choke a nigga for it.

:twoguns: :twoguns: :whistle2:#
I know that playing with your anime is like playing with your money and

7c2623463957893899cc3f82406c1e4ad636a2aac45fa76df7aa8bd514ce872b.jpg

You my boy, I keep my word on a deal Smokey!

I just came into a very large game lot, and this list may be adjusted accordingly. There are a couple anime dvds to be added, no blus though. As for the mystery box, it will also be added. To give an idea on what it might have, I will say that it will hold (at least) 1 game from every system I own (some with cases, some without) none of which will be sports games. Other, non-game items can may and will be included. Games included will be based on the final price, but I have a set I am ready to toss in regardless of the final price.

Questions comments complaints and info about where to send ransom money should be PM'd to me. Thanks everyone!

GO BID IN KOVORKIANS LOWBALL DAMMIT!

Thanks everyone. Make sure you go bid on Kovorkians stuff before it ends! Goguenator priced me out on what I wanted lol.

Anywho, I added items to the OP. I am also happy to report that my last exam is on Wednesday Night next week, and because I can no longer live my life unless stress levels are at Defcon 5, the lowball will start then! If I can't get the OP finalized by Wednesday because I am drunk I am engage in responsible activities, then it will start on Thursday May 8th. There is a situation in my family where I am buying my siblings collection to help out with their financial woes. I have gone through some of it, and on Thursday I plan on digging through some more boxes. Why spill my guts about this? Because some items may be added at the last minute, but I will say that once the auction begins no new items will be added (Shaun Don't Play That). Regardless, the items I acquire will either partially added to this lowball or part of one at the end of summer.

Whew. That's a mouthful I am sure matters little to others.

TLDR- Added stuff, starts next Wednesday/Thursday, Go Buy Kovorkians Stuff!!!

Ok, added a few more items as well as start/end times and dates. STARTS THURSDAY 12:01 AM EST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would like to add, please keep conversations aimed towards myself and other users to a minimum. If you have questions for me about items, message me directly. If the thread is kept clean from discussion post without bids*, it makes updating the OP easier for me. I appreciate everyones participation, cooperation (with rules and such) and bids in advance!!!!

*if your post contains a bid, by all means make as many comments as you like. money talks in the valley.

Danger Zone: Archer - racial slurs are not cool or "funny". Please don't put that kind of stuff on Cheap Ass Gamer.
Are you black / or of Afro - decent? Do you have a black mother? Has your mother ever called you a "nigga" ? Do you live in predominately black neighborhood? Do you understand the complexity of the word "nigga"? If you can't answer "yes" to 50% of these question please be quiet with that racial BS. I'm going to drop some knowledge on you. Its okay for us to say, "nigga" oh, by the way, i'm black. Well, part black because of my mother. I'm so sick in tired of people outside the race claiming all this racial BS not knowing a lick about jack. The way use "nigga" its what makes the word offensive. The word "nigger" is the offensive one. The word "nigga" and "nigger" are both different words.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzuzUuXGxfc

"Feel me..."

---

Btw - i'm after raiden iv

Everything updated in the OP. If I missed anything, or you have questions, PM me for info. Pics are available by request at this point in time, and everything has been graded on a conservative scale.

Be Nice To Me- I Am Tired. Starts in 1 hour 14 minutes!!!!!

Official start time goooo!

3. Quantum Theory B - $1 Blade
4. Raiden IV (with soundtrack) B - $1 Blade
5. Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking A - $1 Blade
6. Silent Hill Downpour- Insert is water damaged C, disc is B - $1 Blade

12. Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice A - $1 Blade

21. Spyro 2 Riptos Rage B - $1 Blade

42. Mario Party 7- No manual, insert is a little beat - $1 Blade

46. Glover B - $1 Blade

Official start time goooo!

3. Quantum Theory B - $1 Blade
4. Raiden IV (with soundtrack) B - $1 Blade
5. Raving Rabbids Alive and Kicking A - $1 Blade
6. Silent Hill Downpour- Insert is water damaged C, disc is B - $1 Blade

12. Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice A - $1 Blade

21. Spyro 2 Riptos Rage B - $1 Blade

42. Mario Party 7- No manual, insert is a little beat - $1 Blade

46. Glover B - $1 Blade
Someone is on point! Yes we are live people!!!! (don't expect an update till tomorrow night though lol)

4. Raiden IV (with soundtrack) B - $6
6. Silent Hill Downpour- Insert is water damaged C, disc is B - $4

12. Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice A - $3

13. Mobile Suit Gundam Crossfire B - $1

14. Ninja Gaiden Sigma B - $1

53. A.D. Police (disc 2 in the complete series box) B - $1

56. Appleseed (movie)- S - $1

bread's done
Back