[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

AUCTION OVAR!!!!!!! NO MO BIDZ!!!!

Please check the OP if you won something send me your address so I can pack up and get stuff ready for shipping quotes/invoices and stuff! Please be patient while waiting for your final invoice! As much as you might like to have your stuff, I would like your money more but because of work and stuff time is limited for me. I plan on having most invoices ready on Tuesday night when I get home from work.

Thanks Goguenator for buying my copy of the DSM V, I will use it for years to come! Thanks to everyone else for bidding and what not, you guys are the best! Feel free to claim one item from the free item list in the OP by posting it here! Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks everyone! Totals are posted in the second post, if you won a single game shipping has been calculated. I am in the process of packing up everything (my living room is a mess right now!), hopefully I don't run out of shipping supplies. A few of you have shipping options that I am sending a PM about. The rest, please be patient will I get this all packed up and calculated! Still some free items left to claim, so if you are interested say so here!

If you have not sent me your address, please do so! Most of you have already, so thanks for that! I really am glad to have the outcome that this produced, you guys are great. Cheers!

Not to bump a thread that is not active, but per my style if there is an outstanding buyer I notify via a post and a thread.

That said, Spark Designs, You have until June 4th (Wednesday) to reply with your address and pay for your winnings or a Mod will be notified as well as negative feedback being left from myself.

Thanks.

Not to bump a thread that is not active, but per my style if there is an outstanding buyer I notify via a post and a thread.

That said, Spark Designs, You have until June 4th (Wednesday) to reply with your address and pay for your winnings or a Mod will be notified as well as negative feedback being left from myself.

Thanks.
Well, I waited an extra day. Spark Designs has not been on in 2 weeks so because of no response, you are receiving negative feedback and being reported to a mod for a ban.

I hate doing it, but there is always one...

Wooooooooooooo...party !!

tumblr_m7g3ahccjF1ryxttco1_500.gif

I hope you know, you are making it hard to not buy anymore games for a while and save my money for WiiU or PS4.

Please tell me you're gonna hold off a bit for these other lowballs?
Yes I respect the other sellers enough to hold off. More importantly, I am not done with my summer semester till August 6th (roughly) so I wouldn't be starting it till then.

Basically expect it to start in August. There may be multiple participants added, who knows what might show up?

Yes I respect the other sellers enough to hold off. More importantly, I am not done with my summer semester till August 6th (roughly) so I wouldn't be starting it till then.

Basically expect it to start in August. There may be multiple participants added, who knows what might show up?
If I have til august I may be in to sell some things.... That'll be final countdown to baby number 2

These past few lowballs from CAGs had nothing but games. As DZ: Archer has shown, that's not how this lowball is going to work. We're listing more than just video games. 

I'm moving next week so I am finding stuff to put up as I'm packing. I already have them put together in its own box and will probably have a second box ready at the end of the night.

You're definitely going to be surprised at the lists we come up with.

:runs before Masa grabs and lectures me for acting like the guy in charge: 

These past few lowballs from CAGs had nothing but games. As DZ: Archer has shown, that's not how this lowball is going to work. We're listing more than just video games.

I'm moving next week so I am finding stuff to put up as I'm packing. I already have them put together in its own box and will probably have a second box ready at the end of the night.

You're definitely going to be surprised at the lists we come up with.

:runs before Masa grabs and lectures me for acting like the guy in charge:
This is accurate. There will be a decent amount of game from a variety of systems, as I have to get rid of stuff I don't have room for or need. Mystery box will be returning and I promise there will be some real deal figures in it. With 4 sellers involved, everyone should find something they want to bid on!

And I would kindly ask everyone whom has not participated in a lowball I have hosted to get familiar with the rules (especially CAGs in Training). If you plan on bidding and have less than 5 feedback, you need to contact me before hand. This doesn't start till around the first week of August, so you have time to read up.

I will try to get a preview up soon, but with the second 5 week summer semester starting today there is quite a bit of reading/school work to be done before this kicks off. But I will post the some kind of OP preview soon, make no mistake there will be lots of things up for grabs.

TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT!

I still got a little bit of cash :) wish I had some decent shit to sell, but I might have like 4 games I want to currently get rid of LOL.

TAKE MY MONEY DAMMIT!

I still got a little bit of cash :) wish I had some decent shit to sell, but I might have like 4 games I want to currently get rid of LOL.
I'll take your money in 3 to 4 weeks.

If your desperate to get rid of of those 4 games, you can donate them to the foundation of me.

mild preview is up! items will be added, and potentially removed from now until about a week before the auction. I have a gangload of PS1 games to add, as well as some PS2 and other items (non-game included).

bread's done
Back