[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

I'd like to inform the bidders of an error in the information provided by seller Cage017.

The series "Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040" consists of SIX volumes, not four.

You anime lovers please use this information to adjust your bidding strategies accordingly

Last edited by a moderator:
Question: If we buy from different lots, will there be per lot shipping? Or are all the items coming from one place ?

I'd like to inform the bidders of an error in the information provided by seller Cage017.

The series "Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040" consists of SIX volumes, not four.

You anime lovers please use this information to adjust your bidding strategies accordingly
hey, everyone makes a mistake here and there. I am sure that any anime people may have known that (but maybe not).

i will adjust the OP accordingly shortly, thank you for the knowledge!

Question: If we buy from different lots, will there be per lot shipping? Or are all the items coming from one place ?
each seller lives in the a different part of the country (cage is in florida, noel is the King of Los Angeles, and I reside in the home of Wiz Khalifa, 5 way intersections, too many bridges, bad on street parking on steep hills and pierogies - Pittsburgh). so there will be seperate shipping.

however, dont let that discourage you from bidding! we had a lengthy discussion about shipping cost, and we all want shipping to be as cheap as possible. with that in mind, exact shipping cost will be the name of the game. it saves money in the long run for everyone involved, and ensures the cheapest method.

thanks for the question, and please continue to bid! all three of us really apperciate it! cheers!

No. Just stahp and get out. :|
lol, you cant just let him punk you like that! flexx them bids!

just dont go to any movies with your friends on sunday (remember what happened last time) ;)

OP Updated, thanks for an eventful evening! i should play games more if this is what happens when i turn my back on the thread for an hour.

each seller lives in the a different part of the country (cage is in florida, noel is the King of Los Angeles, and I reside in the home of Wiz Khalifa, 5 way intersections, too many bridges, bad on street parking on steep hills and pierogies - Pittsburgh). so there will be seperate shipping.
King? I say he and I meet at DK Donuts, enjoy a couple cronuts and then battle to the death. Then we'll see who the king is!

King? I say he and I meet at DK Donuts, enjoy a couple cronuts and then battle to the death. Then we'll see who the king is!
Why not Roscoe's chicken and Waffles ? You hate fried chicken or what. You know how were to find out who the king is - we're going to drive to the "hood" wearing all red, and then we're going to see who gets shot first, who ever gets shot first is the loser.

BTW - bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this bitch, i see no bids under your name. You better be here at the end snipping.

Why not Roscoe's chicken and Waffles ? You hate fried chicken or what. You know how were to find out who the king is - we're going to drive to the "hood" wearing all red, and then we're going to see who gets shot first, who ever gets shot first is the loser.

BTW - bid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! in this bitch, i see no bids under your name. You better be here at the end snipping.
Fool! I'm about to host my own auction because I am BROKE! If this were any other time of the year, I'd probably be able to lay some cash down, but I need to worry about Christmas gifts right now.

That being said, I'll give it all a once more over to see if I see anything for my little brother or brother-in-law.

PS. Roscoe's is overrated.

eh hem...!!!!! you could just throw a bid in with all the battle bragging!!! ;) I had a talk with him Noel, he gots a situation going on. Could pick up a cheap xmas gift here though lol ( I kid I kid.)

and I have never been to Roscoes, but I know that the GZA from the Wu Tang Clan ate there with Craig Ferguson. Anything with a member of Wu involved has to be good.

OP updated to here. Thanks everyone, lets get some bids for Cage too!

That's easy .... i don't want them anymore. I rather sell them, then seeing them there in the corner of my room collecting dust. I would also think that's why Cage is also selling them.

Fool! I'm about to host my own auction because I am BROKE! If this were any other time of the year, I'd probably be able to lay some cash down, but I need to worry about Christmas gifts right now.

That being said, I'll give it all a once more over to see if I see anything for my little brother or brother-in-law.

PS. Roscoe's is overrated.
Hey, i'm broke all year round, but i still manage to throw some money here in there. Help me, help you. You know if your brother has a wii, you could bid on the wii games :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :spam: <-----it would save you some money.

PS - No you didn't !! Roscoe is the best.

81. X-Men Bundle 1 - Contains X-Men #6, 7, 8, and 9. A

82.X-Men Bundle 2 - Contains X-Men #20, 21, 22, and 23. A

83.X-Men Bundle 3 - Contains X-Men #32, 33, Rogue #1, and Wolverine #90. B

84. X-Men Legion Quest Bundle - Contains Uncanny X-Men #320 and 321 and X-Men #40 and 41. B

85.Spider-man Bundle - Contains Web of Spider-man #117, Amazing Spider-man #394, Spider-man #51, and Spectacular Spider-man #217. These are flipbooks that contain the "Power and Responsibility" and "Birth of a Spider-man" storylines. B

86.Bundy bundle- Contains Married...with Children #1 and 6. A

87.Batman family bundle - Contains Catwoman #38, 39, 40 (Year Two storyline), Nightwing #2, and Batman #539. B

$1 on these

:cracks knuckles: Time to play catch up with some new info..

hey, everyone makes a mistake here and there. I am sure that any anime people may have known that (but maybe not).

i will adjust the OP accordingly shortly, thank you for the knowledge!
Thanks for noticing that. I was originally looking for Volume 4 and over time thought that was the final volume. My apologizes.

i am intrigued by the comics... just need some convincing, on the fence (why are you (noel and cage) selling them?)
That's easy .... i don't want them anymore. I rather sell them, then seeing them there in the corner of my room collecting dust. I would also think that's why Cage is also selling them.
Pretty much the same. As I bring in new stuff, I try to get rid of the old. I'm also in the process of relocating/finding a new job so I am constantly going through stuff and finding collections I don't want anymore to eliminate packing.

A couple of extra notes on the items I am offering:

- The Red Dead Redemption game is the Game of the Year edition (any included codes have been untouched)

- The Bubblegum Crisis discs are from ADV. This was before Funimation received the rights to the series.

- Thanks for providing the Elm Street picture showing what is inside. Reminder, a new copy goes for $24.00 plus shipping on Amazon. Current bid is at $5.

-If you're a fan of the Super Mario Games, give "Mario Mania" a second look.

Regarding the comics:

- The Spider-man books are each flip books so you're getting two storylines in one book:"Power and Responsibility" and "Birth of a Spider-man" revolving around "Ben Reilly".

- The Legion Quest bundle has the death of a major character in the X-Men universe.X-Men #41 has a major clue as to whom.

BTW, Uncanny X-Men #320 does not have a bar code. In its place is a "Wizard" logo. I don't know if it came with Wizard magazine originally or not but it's the first time I've noticed it.

If you guys have any extra questions, feel free to ask.

PEER PRESSURE BIDDING

2.Rayman Origins - $7

47.Pandora 's Tower - $8

73.Red Dead Redemption - $7

OP Updated to here!

I will be around tonight to update and answer questions, but after work tomorrow I am off to Cleveland for a day or so. My girlfriend is running in a 5K on Saturday. I will take my laptop to update in the evening both nights I am gone, so bid with confidence but continue to check the thread as well to ensure accuracy.

No worries though, I will be around for the end on Sunday. Keep the bids up!

16.Dead Rising 2 S $3

22.Phantom Brave (No Manual) B $2

24.Obscure: The aftermath A $1

27.Spawn; Armageddon Case is C, Disc is A $1

28.Mana Khemia Alchemist of Al-Revis- Disc Only B $1

as long as Blade is throwing out peer pressure bids... I will just add

If you don't bid on my stuff, you obviously hate children.

I got jokes. Most aren't funny. But seriously, thank you all for the bids!!!! Please continue to bid on stuff and help out kids with ASD!

I would love to see some of my items get into double digits, so if you end up winning any single item that is above 10 dollars from me, I will match your total winnings by 100% in donations to Autism Speaks. And remember, I will have a small batch of free items to be given away at the end of the auction.

OP Updated to here, thanks everyone and have a great Friday!

and Respect to Nelson Mandela.

Fine. I got a temp job for the holidays so I'll throw this out there to keep you guys off my back!

6.Price is Right Decades A - $4 Brash_Attack

thanks again everyone! Op has been updated to here.

It took me 4 and a half hours to drive a 2 hour trip tonight, but I still wanted to update the OP before tomorrow since I may not be back home till really late.

Noel, Laras boobs look great in Underworld, but more realistic in the 2013 reboot. If I could give you the DLC that goes with it I would, but sadly M$ doesn't let transfers of shit like that happen.

Keep it coming everyone!

OP Updated to here (why wont I go to bed?)

Thanks Noel, if everyone could please include the number with the item that helps.

"STOP EATING MY SHIT!!!!"- Things Julia says when playing Plants vs Zombies 2...

39.Nintendo Comic Series No.2 (collection of Nintendo comics for Valiant Comics circa 1990 SUPER RARE) B $3
40.Mega Man Comics Volume 2 (Archie comics, contains issues 5-8) A $2

:cracks knuckles: Time to play catch up with some new info..

Thanks for noticing that. I was originally looking for Volume 4 and over time thought that was the final volume. My apologizes.

Pretty much the same. As I bring in new stuff, I try to get rid of the old. I'm also in the process of relocating/finding a new job so I am constantly going through stuff and finding collections I don't want anymore to eliminate packing.

A couple of extra notes on the items I am offering:

- The Red Dead Redemption game is the Game of the Year edition (any included codes have been untouched)

- The Bubblegum Crisis discs are from ADV. This was before Funimation received the rights to the series.

- Thanks for providing the Elm Street picture showing what is inside. Reminder, a new copy goes for $24.00 plus shipping on Amazon. Current bid is at $5.

-If you're a fan of the Super Mario Games, give "Mario Mania" a second look.

Regarding the comics:

- The Spider-man books are each flip books so you're getting two storylines in one book:"Power and Responsibility" and "Birth of a Spider-man" revolving around "Ben Reilly".

- The Legion Quest bundle has the death of a major character in the X-Men universe.X-Men #41 has a major clue as to whom.

BTW, Uncanny X-Men #320 does not have a bar code. In its place is a "Wizard" logo. I don't know if it came with Wizard magazine originally or not but it's the first time I've noticed it.

If you guys have any extra questions, feel free to ask.
Thanks for responding guys. Thing is the amount of monies I've spent in the past week and half is too damn high, so I'm trying to limit the amount I spend for a while. Noel, how much do you think shipping will be for the box? And for Cage I will bid on:

81. X-Men Bundle 1 - Contains X-Men #6, 7, 8, and 9. A $2 macgruuber

82.X-Men Bundle 2 - Contains X-Men #20, 21, 22, and 23. A $2 macgruuber

83.X-Men Bundle 3 - Contains X-Men #32, 33, Rogue #1, and Wolverine #90. B $2 macgruuber

84. X-Men Legion Quest Bundle - Contains Uncanny X-Men #320 and 321 and X-Men #40 and 41. B $2 macgruuber

85.Spider-man Bundle - Contains Web of Spider-man #117, Amazing Spider-man #394, Spider-man #51, and Spectacular Spider-man #217. These are flipbooks that contain the "Power and Responsibility" and "Birth of a Spider-man" storylines. B $2 macgruuber

87.Batman family bundle - Contains Catwoman #38, 39, 40 (Year Two storyline), Nightwing #2, and Batman #539. B $3 macgruuber

Thanks for responding guys. Thing is the amount of monies I've spent in the past week and half is too damn high, so I'm trying to limit the amount I spend for a while. Noel, how much do you think shipping will be for the box? And for Cage I will bid on:

81. X-Men Bundle 1 - Contains X-Men #6, 7, 8, and 9. A $2 macgruuber

82.X-Men Bundle 2 - Contains X-Men #20, 21, 22, and 23. A $2 macgruuber

83.X-Men Bundle 3 - Contains X-Men #32, 33, Rogue #1, and Wolverine #90. B $2 macgruuber

84. X-Men Legion Quest Bundle - Contains Uncanny X-Men #320 and 321 and X-Men #40 and 41. B $2 macgruuber

85.Spider-man Bundle - Contains Web of Spider-man #117, Amazing Spider-man #394, Spider-man #51, and Spectacular Spider-man #217. These are flipbooks that contain the "Power and Responsibility" and "Birth of a Spider-man" storylines. B $2 macgruuber

87.Batman family bundle - Contains Catwoman #38, 39, 40 (Year Two storyline), Nightwing #2, and Batman #539. B $3 macgruuber
it should be no more than 8 games, but it might be cheaper since i'm going to use media mail.

bread's done
Back