[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

PS4 Game
109. Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes (A) $9

Wii games
110. Pokemon Battle Revolution (B) $11

101. Super Mario All Stars (B) $6
102. Tetris/Dr. Mario (B)$4

TOYS (1980s O.G. Transformers!)
131. Gen 1 Transformer Thrust (A) $8 MarkusKane

132. Gen 1 Transformer WheelJack (A) MarkusKane

$5

133. Gen 1 Transformer Trailbreaker (A)-MarkusKane

$6

Last edited by a moderator:
131. Gen 1 Transformer Thrust (A) $10 MarkusKane
132. Gen 1 Transformer WheelJack (A) MarkusKane
 $7
133. Gen 1 Transformer Trailbreaker (A)-MarkusKane
$8

DO IT I DARE YOU
Don't tempt me dood, I have been awake waaaaay too long today lol.

Heres a hint- I have paperwork to type up, and will start that in about 45 minutes. Once I finish it, this thing is over!

OP updated to here! there will be one more update to it before the chaos ensues auction ends!

Don't tempt me dood, I have been awake waaaaay too long today lol.

Heres a hint- I have paperwork to type up, and will start that in about 45 minutes. Once I finish it, this thing is over!

OP updated to here! there will be one more update to it before the chaos ensues auction ends!
I honestly lose nothing by tempting you.

do eeeeeeeeeeet

So cheap on those sealed 3DS and Wii U games!!!!! Someone should get them all for a little more. Wooooooooooooo 80 hour work weeks make you crrrrrrraaaaaaaazzzzzzyyyyy. Freebies are gonna be so cool and free to top 3 spenders

OP Updated to here! There is no guarantee that it will be updated before the end of the auction, so please refresh the thread for the most current bids!

Helmet!!!!! Get all the UFC stuff!!!! Could get an autograph UFC pic if you also qualify for freebies. I've got all sorts of stuff from a trip to Vegas before kid number 1. BJ Penn, Frank Mir, Chan Sung Jung, Clay Guida, Jake Ellenberger, GSP and more!!!!

OP updated to here... it is the FINAL OP UPDATE till the end of the auction. Please keep conversations to minimum so as not to clutter the thread for those looking for most current bids.

you have at the most 61 minutes to bid!!!! Once my paperwork is done this is over!

Jesus fizz. That's pretty tempting. Although I don't think I'd qualify for the freebies as all of my bids are pretty low. 

Also, I just realized something, this isn't all combined shipping is it? Bleh. Oh well, I'd still be getting my stuff at a great price.

36. Manhunt (GH, disc only)- C $2
38. Manhunt 2- Disc Only C$2

52. Halo 2 LE- Game disc C, extra disc A, steelbook C $5

13. Resident Evil The Umbrella Chronicles-A $4

12. Legends of WrestleMania S $6

64. MLB The Show 14 S $17

I'm big on UFC. Been out to Vegas 3 times. Saw Silva/Belfort when the front kick knockout happened. Saw Diaz/Condit when Condit won interim welterweight title. Silva/Sonnen 2 out there as well. Been to events all over.

bread's done
Back