[DEAD] Thanks everyone! Totals in 2nd Post, Please send me your address if you won stuff so I can get a shipping quote to you!

Yea, it's ok. You didn't do anything wrong. Thanks for the honesty!

But rules are serious, and editing bids is against the rules. That is just a reminder for all. Without rules there is chaos and confusion and unhappy expressions with language not appropriate for kids. Nobody wants that, this doesn't need to be like the forums on bungie.net lol

Cheers!
So I hear, with some paying weekly dlc nonsense or whatever, iono. I don't even like Destiny. Lol.

But yeah, I was distracted when I did that. Lol. Thanks though. Still bid $3 on it though. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry for causing any consternation Masa and CheapSpeed. :whistle2:(

I just wanted to avoid any unpleasantness should a "same-amount" bid be accidentally counted as the current bid, leading to a lot of sorting out having to be done at the end.

If Masa and/or Cookie wish for me to stop "officiating" this lowball, then please tell me and I will immediately cease all interference.

I just wanted to avoid any unpleasantness should a "same-amount" bid be accidentally counted as the current bid, leading to a lot of sorting out having to be done at the end.

If Masa and/or Cookie wish for me to stop "officiating" this lowball, then please tell me and I will immediately cease all interference.
it's cool with me. I am on mobile 95% of the time, and you catch it before I get on.

I appreciate your help.

While I don't think they mind, I do think you should ask before assuming responsibilities. That's just my two cents tho, as I'm not participating currently.

65. Mario Power Tennis (Complete, case and manual are decent, artwork shows some wear, disc has some scratches.) C $3
66. Mario Superstar Baseball (Complete, case and manual are in decent shape, disc has some scratches.) C $5
Soul Nomad & The World Eaters-5
Super Mario Bros 3-3

I can not believe that Retribution Ride to Hell sits here with only a dollar bid. Does nobody wish to play one of the worst games ever made????

Punish yourself for Christmas, buy that game!

111. Chrono Trigger Soundtrack (2 songs, I think it was a preorder bonus) S $2 midlifecrisismkII
112. Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory Sounds of Gamindustri Soundtrack- A $2 midlifecrisismkii

I can not believe that Retribution Ride to Hell sits here with only a dollar bid. Does nobody wish to play one of the worst games ever made????

Punish yourself for Christmas, buy that game!
RTH can also work for a good drinking game for you and your buddies. You take a shot for every single glitch in the game.

Everything is all good my good man. :)

41. Persona 4 Visual Data Art Book - $2

67. Dead Island - $1

74. Shadow Hearts - $3

82. Samurai Legend Musashi - $3

87. Blood WIll Tell - $4

31. Hotel Dusk- A $2
65. Mario Power Tennis (Complete, case and manual are decent, artwork shows some wear, disc has some scratches.) C $5
66. Mario Superstar Baseball (Complete, case and manual are in decent shape, disc has some scratches.) C $6
69. Dishonored (Greatest Hits, excellent condition) A $4
70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) $4
74. Shadow Hearts (Complete, artwork and manual in decent shape, disc has been resurfaced professionally and with a Disc Doctor, and will not work at all in my PS2) $5

Thanks for the bids everyone! I will update the OP after work and keep it updated as much as possible before the end tonight!

Please check the thread to ensure accurate bidding. This thig ends in 13 hours or so, so keep your eyes on the items you want to win!

Also feel free to add me and cookie on PSN to play destiny (PS3). We will be doing it later tonight!

32. Dragon Quest IX- $10

111. Chrono Trigger Soundtrack (2 songs, I think it was a preorder bonus) S $8

113. Kid Icarus cards (never opened, package looks rough, cards appear to be undamaged) - Question about this one -- is the package a clear see-through package or is it a "series 1" or "series 2" package? Thanks for the clarification.

32. Dragon Quest IX- $10
111. Chrono Trigger Soundtrack (2 songs, I think it was a preorder bonus) S $8

113. Kid Icarus cards (never opened, package looks rough, cards appear to be undamaged) - Question about this one -- is the package a clear see-through package or is it a "series 1" or "series 2" package? Thanks for the clarification.
it is a clear see thru package. It was a club nintendo giveaway when the game came out.

Question on this one too:

70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it

Disc has a tiny sticker, scratch, etc?  Seems to be a typo.  Thanks!

it is a clear see thru package. It was a club nintendo giveaway when the game came out.
Okay, thanks. You may want to specify that on the OP. The CN give-away may be worth more to some collector's than just a standard Series1/2 pack or the pack that came with the game. Already got that though, so thanks for the info!

Question on this one too:
70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it)

Disc has a tiny sticker, scratch, etc? Seems to be a typo. Thanks!
No prob. It's a small scratch. It didn't affect play at all.

I tried to point out any flaws on the discs themselves. I don't want someone to be upset because a disc wasn't flawless.

Now bid on it!

Cookie, how much would shipping on the ipod be?

Also is Destiny worth it on "current gen" (ps3, right?)
The quick estimate is $3 if it's the only item you order. I haven't shipped anything in a while but the rates could not have gone up too much.

Destiny is cool if you are keeping the ps3 for a while, or if you buy digital and get the free upgrade for ps4. If you are getting a 4 on xbone on the next year, you are probably better off waiting. It's best when you are level 18 and have some friends playing .

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $16 macgruuber

(Is it okay to assume you're not sending the cable?)

115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB (has a small crack in the screen, it's right in the middle, never affected how it works. Needs a new cord, this one is shot) $16 macgruuber

(Is it okay to assume you're not sending the cable?)
cable is included, it's just in bad shape, but it works.

Edit--actually if I can find it, I have an armband for it as well, which will be included.

Updated current bids, please check and make sure your bid is here and it is correct:

13. You Don't Know Jack- A $2 SilentBob50023
24. MTV Music Generator- A - $1 - gitanil
26. Spyro the Dragon $7 dickybeans
27. Spiderman- GH A - $1 - gitanil
28. Namco Museum- GH B - $1 -gitanil
29. Spyro Riptros Rage $1 dickybeans
31. Hotel Dusk- A $2 encendido5
32. Dragon Quest IX- $10 KnightOfTruth
41. Persona 4 Visual Data Art Book - $2 Ookamii
62. Super Mario Bros 3 $4 dickybeans
65. Mario Power Tennis C $5 encendido5
66. Mario Superstar Baseball C $6 encendido5
67. Dead Island - $1 Ookamii
68. Dead Space $2 Kikyou1
69. Dishonored A $4 encendido5
70. Heavy Rain $4 encendido5
74. Shadow Hearts $5 encendido5
82. Samurai Legend Musashi - $3 Ookamii
87. Blood WIll Tell - $5 dickybeans
102. Soul Nomad & The World Eaters - $7 dickybeans
111. Chrono Trigger Soundtrack S $8 KnightOfTruth
115. Ipod Touch 1st Generation 8GB $16 macgruuber

If there is a mistake, let Masa or I know, he will be updating the OP shortly, this is to help everyone know where they stand on bidding.

Thanks again guys! Let's get this party started!

74. Shadow Hearts (Complete, artwork and manual in decent shape, disc has been resurfaced professionally and with a Disc Doctor, and will not work at all in my PS2)- $4

87. Blood WIll Tell- $5

90. Gungrave - C - $1
102. Soul Nomad & The World Eaters - B $8

74. Shadow Hearts (Complete, artwork and manual in decent shape, disc has been resurfaced professionally and with a Disc Doctor, and will not work at all in my PS2)- $6

87. Blood WIll Tell- $7

Sorry... just noticed those were already higher

67. Dead Island (Complete, GS Sticker on case, disc great) A $2
68. Dead Space (No Manual) A $1 goguenator $3
70. Heavy Rain (Black Label Complete, case has a GS sticker, disc has one tiny place on it) $5 
71. Killer is Dead (Outer box is rough, art book, soundtrack, and game are excellent. DLC was never used) $7
72. Max Payne 3 (Complete excellent) A $1

OP Updated to #2045 (here), thanks for the assist Cookie!

Not much time left, I will be here for the remainder of the auction if you have questions. The OP will be updated at least once before the final hour, but keep checking the thread!

Way too many cheap items, time to splurge!

Also is Destiny worth it on "current gen" (ps3, right?)
Honestly, I played it on XBone and PS3. The only difference is the graphics. It is a good time, albeit a grind. And there are frustrating aspects, such as loot. But if you have some friends to play with it enhances the fun factor by like 100.

OP Updated to #2045 (here), thanks for the assist Cookie!

Not much time left, I will be here for the remainder of the auction if you have questions. The OP will be updated at least once before the final hour, but keep checking the thread!

Way too many cheap items, time to splurge!

Honestly, I played it on XBone and PS3. The only difference is the graphics. It is a good time, albeit a grind. And there are frustrating aspects, such as loot. But if you have some friends to play with it enhances the fun factor by like 100.
Yeah, it is a lot better with friends, just like any sort of MMO style game.
The grind is agitating, but so far I have actually met about 4 or 5 very cool people.

@ Yakumo and DickyBeans: Please check any bids that you both have made on Soul Nomad after post #2011.

I think it's straightened out, dickybeans is currently leading at $7
I hate to break it to you but thats not right cookie.

ATM, Kobberbean should be leading with a bid of $9 due to Dickybeans' $5 bid in post #2012, which was a repeat of the $5 bid by Marcus Kane in post #2008.

Therefore all bids for Soul Nomad after post #2011 should be increased by $1, making Kobberbean the leader with a $9 bid

bread's done
Back