[DEAD] The Witch and the Hundred Knights NIS PS3 $19.99 Pre-Order Amazon & Target

flount

CAGiversary!
Just noticed a pre-order for a game I don't recognize made by NIS America.

The Witch and the Hundred Knights PS3 - $19.99 SHIPS FREE @ Target.com

http://www.target.com/p/witch-and-the-hundred-knights-playstation-3/-/A-14122338

UPDATE

Amazon now also has it for $19.99.  Well done those who submitted this for price match!

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B007PNBU0Y/ref=nosim/cheapassgam08-20

Update 2

Looks like at least for the moment Amazon has disabled pre-ordering this game.

Update 3

Target is now also not taking pre-orders.

Looks like SD saw my post and copied it fairly quickly, putting it on their front page.  Both Target and Amazon probably got bombarded.  Hopefully orders go through.

Update 4

All sites including Amazon and Target are showing a pre-order price of $49.99.  This was definitely a good deal if your order goes through.  I doubt this pre-order deal will be back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shocked and delighted my Target order shipped. I would have been pissed if only because of the rolling charge on my account for the past few months. Mine arrives Tuesday. :D

Bah on target. Forgot about the rolling charges and I was using the Red Card around Christmas and I didn't leave enough available on my Red Card to cover the rolling preorder so it was cancelled. Stupid rolling charge and 500 dollar limit. I tried contacting CS like 5x and just got the same run around each time about Black Friday pricing even though it wasn't ever close to Black Friday.

If anyone got an extra I'd love to buy it from you! I really want this but my budget is tight til my birthday next month. Can't do the full $50 x.x

I too got a shipped email from Target, I had heard people's Target orders were being cancelled, so that was a nice surprise.

On another note, did someone say something about PC hardware? Well there is this new $3,000 titan graphics card out now...so yeah.

bread's done
Back