[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Thomas The Engine and Friends © (written on) - $3

TUROK CIB © (box, game, manual included.. Box has creases) - $4
TUROK 2 Seeds of Evil © (box and game only, box has year and creases) - $4
WRESTLEMANIA 2000 CIB (A) - $4

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition (S) - $5

RISE OF THE DRAGON CIB © disc has some scratches. Back of manual has a tear - $5

IRON MAN X-O MANOWAR IN HEAVY METAL CIB (A) - $4

BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN ULTIMATE REVENGE ATTACK CIB (A) - $4
BATTLE ARENA TOSHINDEN REMIX CIB (B) case crack manual torn game in great shape - $3

Starting Lineup Hockey 2000 Wayne Gretzky Oilers Stanley Cup (S) - $1

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11469405" timestamp="1390542322"]WOOO there's a few people still up with me[/quote]

I'm up til 6AM every day

I work a lot and find that I can't allow myself to just work and sleep so I tend to run off of no more than 4-5 hours of sleep ever.  

I added the last of anything I will be adding

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic original label 

Oddworld Munch's Oddysee Platinum Hits SEALED

Found these in a box while I was getting a few boxes together for shipping winnings out.  Same as the TMNT games lol.. They were just in a box under my bed.  

Contemplating whether to steal Goomba's idea of accepting GC's as 80% of payment method.... While I absolutely love the $$$ I can definitely get into some Walmart, Target, Best Buy, eshop $$$ giftcards.  Checking with you guys since you are bidding if anyone would have any interest in using those methods at 80% of their value for payment.  

OP Updated

Considering your throwing this lowball for your upcoming addition don't you think eShop money is a little redundant? At least the Wal-Mart and Target stuff you can use but this is your lowball, just my thought on it.

I forgot to tell you but I thought about you at the store, I found a Wii Classic Controller Pro for $15 at Kmart, you can check there for a cheap classic controller.

Considering your throwing this lowball for your upcoming addition don't you think eShop money is a little redundant? At least the Wal-Mart and Target stuff you can use but this is your lowball, just my thought on it.
Listed in order of importance. eshop was last and would go to wii u which is the wife's console. For our first born's shower she got 3 $20 cards which she still has a little left after loading up on a few classic games. Have you ever stepped in front of a pregnant woman's video gaming??? Dangerous trust me. BUT I wouldn't expect EVERYONE to want to pay in eshop or any of the other GC options. The idea isn't for VideoGameCollector17 to win $150 in stuff and pay $120 of it in eshop $$$.

I forgot to tell you but I thought about you at the store, I found a Wii Classic Controller Pro for $15 at Kmart, you can check there for a cheap classic controller.
Nearest KMart is a little over 75 miles away. Taking the wife to a concert next saturday which was her anniversary present so maybe I will get lucky and get a cheap classic controller.

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 BattleNexus © -$4
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 3 Mutant Nightmare (B) -$4
GEARS OF WAR 2 LIMITED EDITION (B) (slip case wear.. not too bad) -$4
Assassin's Creed GH (S) -$2
XBOX 360 Nyko ChargeBase with 2 battery packs (A) -$5
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (B) -$5

Updated to #725

Working a long day and night... ready to see these next to last day bids getting up there... i do appreciate all the bids thus far.. thanks guys

rise of the dragon $6

ya know, I could pick up a classic controller for ya and send it as partial payment if ya like. they kmarts I went to the other day all had at least one

If youre lucky you can find the Goldeneye with the golden classic pro controller in box for $10 at kmart. Clearance there is dodgy but I got one, traded the game in and had the controller for 87 cents.

$15 and change. The Kmart was so cluttered and unorganized. Their video game clearance was in line with everything else in electronics. Very messy

Super Nintendo with 2 controllers/power cord/AV cables - $27

Assassin's Creed Altair Player Select Figure (S) - $9

Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Kreuger Figure Movie Maniacs (S) - $9

Batman Arkham City Armored Edition (S) - $6

I'm sure this is just the calm before the storm. the activity I'm certain will pick up in that last hour. lol I doubt very much I get that system for that price...

thanks Fizzz, you must be glued to the pc. wish you luck on your sell. I've got some great stuff from the last lowball.
Just got home from working at both jobs so trying to keep everything updated if it needs to be. Wanna make sure I don't miss any chances to update. I appreciate it. I gave up a lot of stuff last time and this time I was borderline whether to add it in

bread's done
Back