[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

3 on Scud

5 on Wrestlemania 2000

And 2 each on the KISS figures.

Thanks.

i'm sad that crysis 3 isn't going for more  :whistle2:& part 3 is way better than 2 in every way........ plus the MP is still much alive if your into that sort of stuff

Thanks guys. OP is updated to this point. I would like to see everything with more bids of course but I'm glad I've had the turnout I've had thus far

Super Nintendo with 2 controllers/power cord/AV cables $30
Contra III Alien Wars (A) $25
Metroid Other M w/ Premiere Edition Guide (A) (CN Code included but may not work) $3

Borderlands (A) $2
Forza 3/Halo ODST combo (S) $3

UFC Undisputed 3 (S) $4
Oddworld Munch's Oddysee Platinum Hits (S) $2

Corpse Killer $4
Derek Jeter $2
Operation Raccoon City Steelbook $3

IMG_1706_zps5fb1454e.jpg

Fun Fact - I use to own this toy when i was 8 or 9. I remember i bought it for $5.99 for KB Toys. You can insert those torpedo looking things into his arms and launch them. 

with that sale on XBL, its probably not likely. which is unfortunate. that game is really great, need to get back to it someday.

less talk more bids people

agarest war $13
contra 3 $26
Worried about that. Figured a few disc collectors would go at it.... Where's Barney???? He's been missing

Any Xbox One guys out there that just want Forza and DR3 can gut out the Day One DLC and sell it and get the game for CHEAP here... or keep it sealed and reap the benefits in several years

Gears 2 LE is a steal too... you'll love it in your collection

In the process of watching tonight's UFC event and when it is done on the DVR it will be a good time to end this shindig!! I do know that I will be giving a handful of CN codes as a freebie to one of the 4 top spenders (pre shipping).

In the process of watching tonight's UFC event and when it is done on the DVR it will be a good time to end this shindig!! I do know that I will be giving a handful of CN codes as a freebie to one of the 4 top spenders (pre shipping).
not a spoiler (per say), but the last "fight" sucked

Last edited by a moderator:
not a spoiler (per say), but the last "fight" sucked
That's surprising to me. Thought it had the makings for a good one. BUT both knew they were fighting for a title shot so a boring fight is likely. Ellenberger/MacDonald comes to mind

UFC Undisputed 3 BRAND NEW is available. The last THQ UFC GAME EVER!!!!! Get it now!!!

Hank Aaron McFarlane Figure (S) $3
Mickey Mantle McFarlane Figure (S) $4
WRESTLEMANIA 2000 CIB (A) $7
Starting Lineup Hockey 2000 Wayne Gretzky Oilers Stanley Cup (S) $3

im drunk and i lied

Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks (S) $17
Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story (A) CN Code Included may not be used $12

bread's done
Back