[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Added a few Swag Items and a Blu Ray and Anime DVD Collection

Horrible Bosses Totally Inappropriate Edition (A)

Persona 4 Half Age Characters Figures (1) (S)

Persona 4 Half Age Characters Figures (2) (S)

Time and Eternity Timeless Love Soundtrack (A)

Chance Pop Session Complete Collection 3 Disc (A)

Picutres of the new stuff have been added to the photobucket link in OP.  Didn't know if everyone would get it from my descriptions or not.    updating now.  

KZ Shadowfall - $7

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare - $18

Mario and Sonic at Sochi - $1

Lego City Undercover - $1

Final Fantasy III - $4

James Noir's Hollywood Crimes - $4

Mario & Luigi Dream Team - $2

Grand Theft Auto IV Complete - $6

Persona 4 Half Age Characters 1 & 2 - $2 Each

I don't normally like getting in on Lowballs until the morning of the final day, but I see a few things that I at least want to get my toes into. I hate it when people sell their artbooks and DC comics stuff. I can't help myself!

The Art of Grand Theft Auto IV - $4
The Art of Fallout 3 - $4
The Art of Mortal Kombat - $2
All-Star Superman 1 - $3
Superman: Reign of Doomsday - $3
Star Wars Ewok Shirt Large Worn Once - $1
DC Universe Sublimation Shirt Large Worn Once - $1 (I know I was sad about it being too big for me before, but fuck it. I'll sew it up)
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter 2-Disc Blu Ray - $3
Superman/Doomsday 2-Disc Special Edition - $4

I don't normally like getting in on Lowballs until the morning of the final day, but I see a few things that I at least want to get my toes into. I hate it when people sell their artbooks and DC comics stuff. I can't help myself!

The Art of Grand Theft Auto IV - $4
The Art of Fallout 3 - $4
The Art of Mortal Kombat - $2
All-Star Superman 1 - $3
Superman: Reign of Doomsday - $3
Star Wars Ewok Shirt Large Worn Once - $1
DC Universe Sublimation Shirt Large Worn Once - $1 (I know I was sad about it being too big for me before, but fuck it. I'll sew it up)
Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter 2-Disc Blu Ray - $3
Superman/Doomsday 2-Disc Special Edition - $4
Thank God those shirts have some bids. Cool ass shirts.

That Punk shirt was way bigger than I imagined. I contemplated making it a workout shirt but it woulda still been too big. It's at the XL limit before going up a size.

Remember top 4 spenders get freebies. I tend to be generous when it comes to free stuff too. I'd love to see MUA and Stick of Truth get up there.

Haha. Sorry. I'll have to give them some thought. I want them, but I really only use art books for a flip through or two. I need to decide if I want to bid them up.
I suggest bidding them up :)

They are cool. I went through a phase when I bought EVERYTHING available CE whether I was super interested or not. I wouldn't just buy a vanilla copy if a LE or CE was available

I suggest bidding them up :)

They are cool. I went through a phase when I bought EVERYTHING available CE whether I was super interested or not. I wouldn't just buy a vanilla copy if a LE or CE was available
careful, careful. I may just decide to let him have them with him thinking im going to rebid ;)

Also, you are a true CAG Fizzz...hosting a lowball and bidding on a lowball at the same time. There should be a trophy for that.

And I am the same way. I went through a period where I sold a bunch of shit I wish I wouldn't have and now want it back lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
careful, careful. I may just decide to let him have them with him thinking im going to rebid ;)

Also, you are a true CAG Fizzz...hosting a lowball and bidding on a lowball at the same time. There should be a trophy for that.

And I am the same way. I went through a period where I sold a bunch of shit I wish I wouldn't have and now want it back lol.
Well truth be told my wife reluctantly threw in some of her 3ds games in this due to the situation so I wanted to try to win her one back. Miz's lowball I got sniped on a $1 Metallica Through the Never DVD.

Plants Vs Zombies Garden Warfare (A) Colfantastic $19

Scribblenauts Unmasked (A) Colfantastic $8

Lego City Undercover generic Best Buy used case (A) Colfantastic $4

Super Mario Galaxy (A) Colfantastic $10

The Art of Fallout 3 (from CE) (A) Colfantastic $6

bread's done
Back