[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

American Hustle - $2

Time and Eternity Timeless Love Soundtrack (A) - $1

Kinda tempted to bid on the Persona figures but I already own two of the four possible figures. GOTTA THINK ABOUT IT.

Updating from interstate. Will be stopping this thing between now and 12:30 central

The Mr Incredible figure has been allowed out of their bid so it is there available unless someone has bid on it besides what's listed in OP

Thanks a lot guys I see several things have gotten love.

Under 30 minutes left!!!!!

Will end randomly before 12:30

Last edited by a moderator:
Metal Gear Solid GH (A) gthirst $4
Metal Gear Solid VR Missions (A) gthirst $4

Edit sorry on my phone didn't realize it was over

Last edited by a moderator:

Marvel Ultimate Alliance Gold Edition - $28

Chance Pop Session Complete Collection - $2

Star Wars Power of the Force Luke Skywalker in Stormtrooper Disguise 1996 - $1

Star Wars Shadows of the Empire Luke Skywalker in Imperial Guard Disguise 1996 - $1

Skylanders Giants Flameslinger Gold Amazon Exclusive Rare Figure - $6

Bryce Harper Washington Nationals Authentic Majestic Jersey Sz 48 - $18

Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD Limited Edition Box and Ganondorf Figure no game - $31
aaand that's what I get for going out tonight. Congrats on your big win, if for some reason you don't want that Ganon statue I will gladly take it off your hands lol

Oh shit. I totally forgot to keep an eye on my bids. I was awake at this time last night and everything. Guess I lucked out since I don't think anyone outbid me. Woo!

if i could get a double check please at OP and see that i have the OP updated correctly... I'm watching Wrestlemania and think i've gotten it updated 

if i could get a double check please at OP and see that i have the OP updated correctly... I'm watching Wrestlemania and think i've gotten it updated
Who's the main event this year? Since the LA 2K office closed, I no longer had any reason to watch this year.

I think I saw that Hogan was wrestling again and something to do with Maria Menounos.

Alright guys... check post 2 and see that if you have paid that it is noted as such... those i've marked PAID are going to be shipped in the next two days.  Everyone else please contact me and let me know plans to pay

Thanks guys

If you won UV codes along with a physical item I will ship you the codes just because the redemption process is different for several of them with different websites, codes, etc. just to keep it simple.  

Payment's sent! Oddly enough I didn't realize til last night I had won Mario Galaxy 2 but got outbid for the 1st one. I'll have to track another copy down that before I play 2... Suppose it's not really that necessary but it may drive my OCD tendencies nuts Lol

Worked a long day today but got several things dropped off at post office... they were dropped off at 5 so I doubt they got out today and it wouldn't matter on tracking because I left the numbers at work.  I will get those that ship today and tomorrow tracking numbers tomorrow.  There should be no items left to ship after Friday

bread's done
Back