[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

Developing a lowball.... Took on a 3rd job and am now working 75 hours a week cause the wife decided in her pregnant frenzy that we need to buy a bigger house.... Selling a house while buying a house is stressful!!!!! Looking like lots of Wii U and 3DS stuff. Will add preview as it gets closer

u gotta thank jiizz's wife/ or woman (don't know if your married) for being so fertile. 

200_s.gif

Star Ocean The Last Hope (no manual) (B)

Star Trek Into Darkness BR+DVD (A)

Skyfall BR+DVD (A)

Savages BR+DVD (A)

I'm in for this ^ 

Yoshi's New Island (A)

New Super Mario Bros 2 (A)

I want this. Count me in. MAYBE I'LL ACTUALLY REMEMBER THE END DATE THIS TIME. 

._.

Interesting as I am in a similar situation. Just got the email today that an offer for a house we wanted was accepted so I am going through stuff to sell as well.

Interesting as I am in a similar situation. Just got the email today that an offer for a house we wanted was accepted so I am going through stuff to sell as well.
We are at a point where I may be paying for two mortgages for a couple months while ours is selling.... Stressful to say the least

First bid on the box: $0!

I dare someone to bid higher.
I would bid higher, but I have a feeling I may just win back items I sold fizz in the box he won lol.

True story- I won a game in a lowball that he won from me three months prior . That was my first sign that I need professional help

this one is a quick needs based lowball... My father has been 3 years clear of cancer but his chemotherapy caused a lot of kidney problems... He's been back and forth to hospital several times and I'm just kinda recouping some money cause I know more trips are coming. I just got home from hospital gonna get on my comp and start updating.

Mystery box will have nothing Masa has ever even seen before!!!!!!

Will add a few more items I'm sure... Large or XL shirts are being tossed around for the Mystery Box along with DVDs, Blu Rays, Games, MOC Action Figures, Loose Action Figures, etc.  I liked how Mixer23 did "for every $10 on Mystery Box more items will go in" idea... I have a lot of just stuff and am ready to throw it in the box.  

Good man acting on a good cause!

All NES games $1
All Zelda games $1
Genesis Mickey cart $1
Watchdogs $1
Robovop steel book $2
Mystery box $11

Updated to here!!!

When I get home I will see what else I can add....  been contemplating my Injustice Gods Among Us Collector's Edition SEALED for 360 but the shipping might be steep... big box

bread's done
Back