[DEAD] TheFizzzzzz's SNEAK ATTACK Lowball Made From The Best Stuff On Earth!

[quote name="VideoGameCollector17" post="11459364" timestamp="1390247600"]Why must you outbid me on the Kinect sensor????
Kinect Sensor-$17
Dark Souls-$9[/quote]

Cause I neeeeeeeed Dark Souls and the sensor!!!!!

Kinect Sensor-$18
Dark Souls-$10

Fallout 3 Collector's Edition is quite collectible. I just don't have room anymore to display my things so time to let someone else enjoy
I remember when it first came out it was and then you couldn't give them away after that. I didn't know if he put a two instead of a one which my comment was directed at that.

To let ppl know that asked here are the Sega CD and Saturn games I will be adding Wednesday

Sega CD:
NBA Jam
Power Monger
Prize Fighter
Links: The Challenge of Golf
Rise of the Dragon

Sega Saturn:
Battle Arena Toshinden Remix
Virtua Fighter 2
Iron Man X-O
Scud

As well as Corpse Killer SEALED for Sega CD 32X

Wednesday those are coming....

Sorry for that oddball BLOPS2 bid a while back.

Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Kreuger Figure Movie Maniacs (S) $8

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in Steelbook (A) $10

Sorry for that oddball BLOPS2 bid a while back.

Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Kreuger Figure Movie Maniacs (S) $8

Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in Steelbook (A) $10
All is well...

Updated to 634...

I hate to add what I'm about to add to this lowball for the simple fact I wanted to have these for years and years to come for when they skyrocket in price..... Adding Dead Rising 3 Day One Edition Sealed and Forza 5 Day One Edition Sealed.... more to come when I get off work today... having a baby is freaking expensive second time around... enjoy

Love for the Day One Sealed games... loving it... 

Will definitely get some more stuff added on... wanted to keep it small to avoid the hassle of shipping a ton but screw it let's have a big lowball...

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11462652" timestamp="1390337952"]Love for the Day One Sealed games... loving it...

Will definitely get some more stuff added on... wanted to keep it small to avoid the hassle of shipping a ton but screw it let's have a big lowball...[/quote]

Do it up! Take my money!

World War Z Unrated Cut Exclusive Target Edition (S) - $10

Assassin's Creed Altair Player Select Figure (S) - $7

Last edited by a moderator:
All up to date

Love still needed for
Blades of Steel
Superspike V'Ball
Grey Nintendo Zapper
AC 1
Rainbow Six Vegas 2
Wayne Gretzky Figure

Thanks a lot for the support so far guys. Been a great lowball.... Barney is missing though

[quote name="TheFizzzzzz" post="11463318" timestamp="1390351777"]I like pellik's style. take it right back[/quote]

Lol. I don't like to let many things get away.

bread's done
Back