[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

Ever wonder how these guys can afford to sell these games so cheap online? It's called Shipping charges. The rates that they get for bulk mail and the markup they charge on it put these games at the ideal point to make a quick profit off these slow moving games. If you're not moving product you're not making money. even at $0.00 plus shipping they are making a profit... I think...

yes they are making a profit...at least thats how it shows up on paper. A penny here or there ends up as profit, but remember they paid $35-$43 per game... selling it for 1 cent does not make you money.

lol, this forum is bad, there's $50 more dollars spent on I-ninja, hulk, Goblin commander, and NBA jam

Those weasels took off my free volleyball game though, kind of aggravating...

[quote name='Wshakspear']yes they are making a profit...at least thats how it shows up on paper. A penny here or there ends up as profit, but remember they paid $35-$43 per game... selling it for 1 cent does not make you money.[/quote]

I can't really imagine these guys paying that much.

[quote name='danh920']lol, this forum is bad, there's $50 more dollars spent on I-ninja, hulk, Goblin commander, and NBA jam

Those weasels took off my free volleyball game though, kind of aggravating...[/quote]

Took off? As in removed it from your order after you paid for it? Is that legal?

[quote name='daphatty'][quote name='danh920']lol, this forum is bad, there's $50 more dollars spent on I-ninja, hulk, Goblin commander, and NBA jam

Those weasels took off my free volleyball game though, kind of aggravating...[/quote]

Took off? As in removed it from your order after you paid for it? Is that legal?[/quote]

I never paid for it, it was removed automatically from my cart while I was still shopping, then it was out of stock, it was gonna be free regardless, still pretty shitty of them

Does anyone have a physical copy of this coupon book? TRU manager said they would honor copies of the coupons as long as it could be scanned in.

I will see if I can drum one up.

Thanks,
Matthew Simpson

even if you scanned them in, they state: coupons are void if copied.

These coupons are very small & double-sided so you would have to manipulate the image so the in-store clerk can scan the bar code on back. I had a few of them that were already redeemed and red-lined, and the management told me that they can't honor a copy/print out for these particular coupons but he advised me to use the codes online.

all i could say was, "Oh really?"

;)

but good luck to you anyway.

[quote name='Mr. Rhee']unless of course you have a friend at Kinko's, but you're on your own with that one.[/quote]

Fortunately for me, I do! Right by my house in fact! Now if only I could get my hands on one of those coupons... :whistle2:k

[quote name='robot']any cheap deals on I-ninja for gamecube or xbox?[/quote]

You are looking at a $20 purchase from just about everywhere. Get the PS2 version.

Current online sale excepted... tru sucks. I remember a couple of weeks ago I tried to price match "good and evil" from the circuit city sale. the lady said "ok i have to fix something in the computer to do it, be right back." I stood there for 15min like an ass... and all she said when she came back was circuit city said they're out of stock so I don't have to price match this item sorry. I wanted to kick the living crap out of her!!!! I just walked off because if i would have opened my mouth... she would of thought I was in the exorcist

Guys, Whiplash and I-Ninja are Both BACK IN STOCK!

Enter the following coupon codes:

PS2 Whiplash – Save $20 - 910496
PS2 Whiplash – Save $5 - 910189
PS2 I-Ninja - $20 off – 910505

I just ordered both for $21.47 after applying the codes (I canceled my original order of just I-Ninja to get in on this, it actually justifies the shipping).

a lot is in stock right now:

whiplash
hulk
hobbit
i-ninja
goblin commander
nba jam
tokyo extreme racer 3

and

ps2 surround system
regular $150; now $80
save add'l $30 (910507)
yours for $50

Just wondering...will there be any more coupon codes, or are the ones on the first page of this thread all that there is?

[quote name='jetblac']Current online sale excepted... tru sucks. I remember a couple of weeks ago I tried to price match "good and evil" from the circuit city sale. the lady said "ok i have to fix something in the computer to do it, be right back." I stood there for 15min like an ass... and all she said when she came back was circuit city said they're out of stock so I don't have to price match this item sorry. I wanted to kick the living crap out of her!!!! I just walked off because if i would have opened my mouth... she would of thought I was in the exorcist[/quote]

Holy crap! I would have killed her! Or at the very least chewed her out!

The policy is that they only have to price match it if the store selling it has it in stock. It just really depends who you ask. Because if it is a small sale then they mostly do it. But most likely the time you had brought the ad into TRU we didn't get the markdown so seeing a $50 go for $10 cause tem to call.

Hmm...just as a joke I clicked on Barbie and it seems to be sold out...

Looks like we have quite a few pedophiles here.
:shock:

[quote name='Bobbin']Hmm...just as a joke I clicked on Barbie and it seems to be sold out...

Looks like we have quite a few pedophiles here.
:shock:[/quote]

A lot of people just return games to walmart, etc... for store credit to get a game they want.

got in on this one ,thanks hope it comes. got in on starsky an hutch the other day and it was cancelled today they say there not able to procure anymore.(bummer)

[quote name='CheapyD']Just got my I-Ninja (use code 910505) they actually took $25 off (to cover shipping), so it came to $10 shipped.

Great deal!

Thanks![/quote]

CheapyD,

how did you get that coupon to cover shipping? it says it's only taking off $20, so it would still be ~$15 shipped for me. sorry if I missed something obvious...

[quote name='waxHead'][quote name='CheapyD']Just got my I-Ninja (use code 910505) they actually took $25 off (to cover shipping), so it came to $10 shipped.

Great deal!

Thanks![/quote]

CheapyD,

how did you get that coupon to cover shipping? it says it's only taking off $20, so it would still be ~$15 shipped for me. sorry if I missed something obvious...[/quote]

Ya got me...I have no idea...maybe they were offering free shipping at the time.

Anyway...order Summer Heat Beach Volleyball too!
use coupon code 909451

[quote name='CheapyD'][quote name='waxHead'][quote name='CheapyD']Just got my I-Ninja (use code 910505) they actually took $25 off (to cover shipping), so it came to $10 shipped.

Great deal!

Thanks![/quote]

CheapyD,

how did you get that coupon to cover shipping? it says it's only taking off $20, so it would still be ~$15 shipped for me. sorry if I missed something obvious...[/quote]

Ya got me...I have no idea...maybe they were offering free shipping at the time.

Anyway...order Summer Heat Beach Volleyball too!
use coupon code 909451[/quote]

I removed everything but Beach Volleyball, and suddenly the price was $4.76. thanks! :)

Woohoo, back in stock! As S&H for 3 games is not appreciably more than for 1, I had to pick up a few. Almost free is so damn sexy, I almost bought Starsky and Hutch. Luckily the nostalgia wore off before I checked out :p

bread's done
Back