[Dead] TRU/Amazon.com - Coupon Code of the Day

bingbangboom

CAGiversary!
Feedback
24 (100%)
These are coupon codes I got and I really didn't think it would be fair just dumping them on everyone plus it wouldn't be fair to them because well... I really wouldn't feel right for some reason.

So here is the first one. Remember they can only be used for Toys R Us website. PS2 Speed Kings $20 Off - 909445

These codes are good to at least March some even April of next year.

*Added by CheapyD*
"The List"
Make sure you buy the game from Toy's R Us and not another vendor!
If the codes aren't working, it means that Toy's R Us is sold out and you are out of luck for now. Check back often as titles do come back in stock.

All games are for the PS2

$20 off Coupons
Barbie Horse Adventures: Wild Horse Rescue $10 after coupon 909494
Dynasty Tactics 2 $10 after coupon code 910504
Dynasty Warriors 4 $20 after coupon code 909450
The Great Escape free after coupon code 909449
[DEAD] Gladiator: Sword of Vengence $10 after coupon 909446
Goblin Commander $10 after coupon 910501
The Hobbit $10 after coupon 910493
Hulk $10 after coupon 910497
I-Ninja $10 after coupon 910505
Lethal Skies II free after coupon 909448
NBA Jam 2004 $10 after coupon 910495
Simpsons: Hit & Run $26 after coupon 910492
Speed Kings free after code 909445
Starsky & Hutch free after coupon 909447
[DEAD] Summer Heat Beach Volleyball free after coupon 909451
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles $10 after coupon 910498
Tom and Jerry: The War of the Whiskers $10 after coupon 910499
Whiplash $5 after coupons 910496, 910189

$10 off Coupons
King of Fighters 2000 and 2001 $30 after coupon 910487
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3 $10 after coupon 910485
PS2 Aluminum Case $20 after coupon 909444
PS2 5.4 Screen $140 after coupon 909442

$5 off Coupons
Colin Mcrae Rally 3 $45 after coupon 909441
Dragon Ball Z : Budokai $15 after coupon 909433
Enter the Matrix $25 after coupon 909434
Indy Car Series $35 after coupon 909431
Stuntman $15 after coupon 909436
Terminator: Dawn of Fate Out of stock - 909439
Tomb Raider: Angel Of Darkness $25 after coupon 909430
Transworld Surf Out of stock - 909438

Just got one! :D Just couldn't resist at under $5
hurry fellow CAG's!!!!

Timing is truly everything at this website...

damn..for SOME reason, it won't accept the 909451 promo code..and it IS on the TRU site....any suggestions? I wanna get one!

Man, what do I need to do to get a deal around here, sit here and keep hitting Refresh? Congrats to all/any of you who got in on any of these, and many thanks to the original and ongoing posters of these deals.

Seconded and thirded on the thanks to the original and ongoing posters - yesterday I got PD Orta and Summer Heat Vball for about $17 total, plus iNinja for around $10 about a month ago. That's three brand-new games for around half the normal retail price. Sweeeeeeeet...oh crap, and Beyond G&E two weeks before that, at $10!

its pretty funny how when u go to a free after coupon game. It says other customers that have bought this have bought... and each game has the other free games in that list.

[quote name='punqsux']cheapy thats from office depot[/quote]

Scroll down a bit and you'll see that Toys R Us is priced at 45.99 as well.

$26 for Hit and Run is a steal. I payed 50 for it at launch and loved every second of it. Great for GTA/Driving fans, awesome for Simpsons fans. Pick it up!

Whiplash is back in stock at ToysRUs, but the second coupon code has expired. It looked to be around $10, plus shipping and handling after the one coupon.

That's a great deal on Dynasty Tactics 2, although it came out to almost $16 after Amazon raped me on tax and shipping.

FWIW--Amazon doesn't 'charge' tax, they collect it, on behalf of your friendly neighbourhood state government, who says that since Toys R Us [which is from whom these games are being purchased]has a physical presence in your state, sales tax [if any] must be collected even though you're ordering online. And some states' tax forms this year have a space to record your online purchases so you can pay the full state sales tax retroactively, and do your part to keep the machine going, because once they get tax dollars in, it's very hard for them to give a source of that 'revenue.' If you're old enough to vote, remember that on election day--in 2003, if you worked, you basically worked until April 19 just to pay all the taxes required of you [actually that was the earliest Tax Freedom Day in 11 years.]
Shipping, now, that's another issue--but I've always been impressed with thesecure packaging Amazon and its vendors use, and once it gets shipped, it usually arrives pretty quickly.

first, i would like to say i have ordered almost every single game from the 20 off list - so thanks a million CAG!

second - will there ever be any more codes from this "coupin book" released to us? the original "keepers of the codes" seems to have abondoned CAG for parts unknown.

peace!

- dave

If you looked for games yesterday but they were out of stock, check again today. I was able to pick up 2 games just now that weren't available yesterday. Thanks for posting those codes. My short attention span was having fits due to not having enough games.

[quote name='dtcarson'] And some states' tax forms this year have a space to record your online purchases so you can pay the full state sales tax retroactively, and do your part to keep the machine going, because once they get tax dollars in, it's very hard for them to give a source of that 'revenue.' [/quote]

hahahahahahaha As if they're going to get MORE money from me. I already pay an arm and 2 legs in taxes. I'm not about to pay once again. I know this isn't a forum for tax discussions, but I had to reply and thank you for a good laugh. I betcha pretty soon they're going to charge an hourly tax for the time I spend looking for cheap-ass games, and of course there will be taxes on THOSE taxes. :D

lots of these are back in stock!!!

EDIT: be certain you are ordering from Toys R Us when trying to use the coupons, that's the only way to get the deals.

Currently in stock (that I noticed):

Goblin Commander
I-Ninja
Tokyo Extreme Racing 3
Dynasty Tactics 2
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
Simpsons: Hit & Run
Whiplash (though one of the coupons no longer works)
The Hobbit

and probably others as well ;)

How is Dynasty Tactics 2? I like the tactics games, as long as they're not *too* in depth [I don't like RTS]. I loved Final Fantasy Tactics, Vandal Hearts 1 and 2, Heroes of Might and Magic. Liked Tactics Ogre, but it got too hard too quick, and I canNOT get into Disgaea.
Anyway, I got Simpsons Hit and Run yesterday, and Beach Volleyball Monday. Of course, Simpsons was 36, I think, in my paper's flyers this week, but five bucks is five bucks, and I clicked Cheapy's link. I'm not real far into Volleyball yet, but so far it's pretty fun. Took me a while to get into the rhythm--I lost my first five games with a total of about 4 points, but then started getting some good volleys and actually winning some. I really like the animations after sets, very lifelike [so far.] And of course can't beat the price.
Thanks for all the work on this thread, this is excellent!

after reading the reviews of DT 2 on gamerankings.com, I figured I'd give it a shot. it's a Koei game and it's $10 (+ a small bit for shipping, divided up by all the games I ordered) :)

Dynasty Tactics 2 (PS2) is the BEST tactics game (If you like Romance of the Three Kingdoms & Dynasty Warriors). The Graphic is Incredible compare to Romance of the Three Kingdoms series.

$10 plus shipping is STEAL :)

[quote name='daphatty']None of the free ones are in stock.[/quote]

from the reviews I've read on these, they barely seem worth the price of shipping.

most of the games which are actually worth buying are in stock right now.

I went for it. I haven't actually played any of the more recent tactics games, like RotTK or DW [I just got my PS2 for Christmas.] Closest I've come so far is Gladius [coincidentally, also ordered through/via/because of this site.]
15.50 after s/h and tax. It's going for 25-30 bucks on Half.com, so if i don't like it, I can recoup that pretty easy.
I hate this site. This site is so expensive :)
Actually, I was just thinking today, I got my PS2 for Christmas...I have gotten on average one game a week since then. I have beaten, oh, none. One of them came with the unit, and two others I bought with free gift cards [literally free, not even gifts]. I think only 5 of the games i have cost more than 30 bucks, and that's because they were all just-released games [except for GTA double pack], and the rest probably average 7-12 bucks each, thanks to info and links on this site.
Free after shipping games I can rationalize, because my Blockbuster, apart from having crappy selections, charge I think 6.50 for a week rental, so if I can buy a game I'm even slightly interested in new or in like-new condition for less than that [SHBVball], I consider myself ahead.

If only I could buy time to play all these games! I can really only play late at night or for a couple of hours while my baby's napping on weekends, but then my wife wants to play Champions of Norrath, which certainly I don't mind that she's into the game, but sometimes I want to play something else. I guess that's a personal issue :)
Anyway, thanks for the feedback on DT2.

*thinks* Man, they charge 3.49 per shipment, plus .99 an item. I need to combine orders, save a little money. But this time, the only other thing in stock that I was interested in, was Whiplash, and I'm not *really* interested in it. I would have added one of the freebies into the order, had they been in stock.

Ordered DT 2 a couple days ago, mine should be in tomorrow. I still see it at other places and laugh at the 49.99 sticker price. Another satisfied Cheap Ass Gamer. Thanks all!

:)

nope! Those sells were to get rid of that item. Probily won't be in stock anymore. I used to work at the tru destrubution store and after they sell off the item its barcode is removed and a new one is put in its place. They have say 150 slots for videogames got move some out to make room for the new stuff.

Wealp, I have I Ninja, Whiplash, NBA Jam 2004, and Goblin Commander all coming wednesday/thursday.

these are great buys....while im still drossing my fingers that dynasty tactics and starsky and hutch will come back into stock, i'm not expecting it...im just glad i was able to get in on what i did =]

thanks for posting these coupons, my wife and myself are much appreciative

[edit] just ordered The Hulk =] great deals...thanks again

bread's done
Back